Whats the word on Bulk Sesathin?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Am I missing something or is it just gone? And will it be back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the cost ended up to be too high to justify bringing more in. Material cost and fuel surcharges brought the price up to a point where we would have had to have raised the price pretty significantly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the cost ended up to be too high to justify bringing more in. Material cost and fuel surcharges brought the price up to a point where we would have had to have raised the price pretty significantly.
That's a damn tragedy...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously? The price was so dicounted compared to buying the Avant brand I would still consider paying an increase to cover the margin rather than the cost of Avants or another name branded product. I will be very disappointed if this is irreconsileable :(

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's plenty of other places to find episesamin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be very disappointed if this is irreconsileable :(
Not saying this quite yet...I am still trying.

The whole import process is incredibly bashed up right now, and getting overseas suppliers to take chances on long term relationships with this country is hard to do.

This country is perceived as VERY unstable in the world markets right now.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Seriously? The price was so dicounted compared to buying the Avant brand I would still consider paying an increase to cover the margin rather than the cost of Avants or another name branded product. I will be very disappointed if this is irreconsileable :(
x2

Espically if the quality/source is the same

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't the Avant brand discontinued? A possible reason for the current price of the Avant product is due to the fact that it no longer carries any running costs; stocks are just slowly drying up. What I'm getting at, is that it might end up costing more to supply Bulk Sesathin.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Not saying this quite yet...I am still trying.

The whole import process is incredibly bashed up right now, and getting overseas suppliers to take chances on long term relationships with this country is hard to do.

This country is perceived as VERY unstable in the world markets right now.
so i should stock up on prima then? sux i just finished out my last bottle of nutra's