Attention Cissus Lovers!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Since everyone loves Cissus Quadrangularis and our fine selection of NutraCaps, why not unite the two for ultimate satisfaction?!

Cissus Quadrangularis Caps
w/ 50% ketosterones (100 caps, 400 mg) is now available at NutraPlanet for ONLY $23.00!!! :jaw:

Cissus Quadrangularis has been a staple of traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Researchers discovered the power of this unique herbal remedy and have now made it available to Western athletes and bodybuilders, or anyone else who wants to strengthen muscle and bone.

Its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant sterol compounds not only build and strengthen muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendon related injuries, while at the same time soothe the pain of sports related injuries. Common painkillers like aspirin only mask the pain of injured muscles, bones, and tendons and can damage the stomach lining and even cause ulcers. Scientific studies have shown Cissus Quadrangularis actually soothe ulcers by strengthening the gastric mucosa, the stomach's protective lining.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about getting this and bulk powerFULL for my dad for Christmas.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Powerfull is discontinued, but we do have bulk 1-carboxy

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeap, and we have Muira Pauma.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is an awesome deal on cissus, I might have no choice but to order it

zarro84

zarro84

Awards
Reccomended dosage for muscle enhancement? My calculations put a comparable dose of SuperCissusRX(Myotrophic dosage) using 4 pills of this stuff per day. Any body's opinion about more or less?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeap, and we have Muira Pauma.
ahhhh, seriosu?!?! I just put in my order last week and thought u didint have anything like bulk powerfull :( damint!!!!

i cant find muira pauma tho, link?

thanks

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Ill grab some of the cissus.I know I have the info somewhere but whats the deal with the ketosterones? Like how much of the keto in regular cissus? And what exactly do get and what do you loose as the keto goes up? And with the higher keto is there any trouble passing a drug test?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely awesome!! Strength increases, leaning out affects, and overall body recomp!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
50% ketosterones....what would be the extract of that from the base plant? 10x? 20? kinda wondering how much i would need to take of this particular cissus. Im thinking just 2caps maybe 3 a day?...help

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already ordered these caps. Im done my Np reguular cissus and now going higher which seems to be right in time because My joints are taking a pounding as Im hitting the slag-iron heavy.

What would be the difference between the regular No Cissus powder and the 50 %?

Verner you said the regular cissus is better for joints and the higher extacts are better for muscle gains?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Verner you said the regular cissus is better for joints and the higher extacts are better for muscle gains?
thats generally the consensus. Id just like to compare with the regular 5x cissus or the 10x super cissus. I mean this is 50% but what is the extract then? 30x? anyone?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im having joint issues so it would be best to do the lower extact cissus huh?

Well I already ordered to Nutracaps

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dont believe it, other wise prima's 40% extract(800 mg's of ketones total) wouldnt have done wonders for my joints and leaned me out slightly

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unbeatable deal, for sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont believe it, other wise prima's 40% extract(800 mg's of ketones total) wouldnt have done wonders for my joints and leaned me out slightly
so your sayoing Cissus is Bs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, he is saying that the claims of specialized functions due to concentration are inaccurate...that the 40% both leaned him out AND helped his joints.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
No, wojo is saying that he doesn't believe that higher extracts are for anabolism and lower extracts are for healing. I have some trouble believing this too. I've been researching cissus lately, and I usually find the best feedback (especially concerning healing) for Primaforce cissus, which is a 40% extract.

EDIT: Dammit Dsade, ya beat me :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, wojo is saying that he doesn't believe that higher extracts are for anabolism and lower extracts are for healing. I have some trouble believing this too. I've been researching cissus lately, and I usually find the best feedback (especially concerning healing) for Primaforce cissus, which is a 40% extract.
Personally, I absolutely LOVE the 50%...for all uses.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I absolutely LOVE the 50%...for all uses.
Good to know, I think I'm going to be picking some up.

How many caps a day would be effective with the 50%? I'm guessing 3-4?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know, I think I'm going to be picking some up.

How many caps a day would be effective with the 50%? I'm guessing 3-4?
Effective dose would be 3-5 a day.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

how did you come to that conclusion from what i wrote? lol
my mom is having surgery on her knees this jan and i cannot wait for her to start taking this 50% and she how well she does.she is taking supercissus now

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how did you come to that conclusion from what i wrote? lol
my mom is having surgery on her knees this jan and i cannot wait for her to start taking this 50% and she how well she does.she is taking supercissus now
My Grandmom needs it bad! Shes just too scared to get it. Anyways I try and convince her to get it done and try to convince them abut supplements and as much as I try to convince my family they dont take my supplement advice so I usually just shut my mouth.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be nice if there was a lab test or some sort of proof that it is 50% ketosterones. Not saying i think NP might do such a thing but with how things are going in the supplement industry, never can be too cautious.