Salvia Miltiorrhiza 40%

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
just wondering how this is to cap with 00 cap m quick. also what dosage should be like. i am thinking about stacking this sesamin and cla in a couple months to cut up. i am also thinking about christmas and cheat meals and wouldnt mind having some around. thanks

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, i am thinking of trying to maybe fit this and yellow gold into one cap but i dont know if that would all fit, but i imagine that would be real solid for some lean gains.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So the other thing i am pondering is buy some sesamin oil while its on sale and suspending the salvia in it. would this be possible. if so how much sesamin would i need to cover all 75 grams of salvia, ideally i would want 1 gram sesamin for every 250mg salvia. Would appreciate some advice.(possibly dsades expertise) Thanks

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the other thing i am pondering is buy some sesamin oil while its on sale and suspending the salvia in it. would this be possible. if so how much sesamin would i need to cover all 75 grams of salvia, ideally i would want 1 gram sesamin for every 250mg salvia. Would appreciate some advice.(possibly dsades expertise) Thanks
Personally i just cap 500mg... and take it 3x a day! 1.5g in total.. with 2-3g of TTA..

U could I guess take Seasmin instead, but all those write ups on lowering test put me off!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I am not mistaken, Salvia is water soluble. You could possibly try a suspension, but dosing will not be exact.

To get a decent vehicle, I would think you would need a minimum of 16 ounces.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess i probably should just cap it, but i thought the effective dose was 250mg, not 500. I just don't trust using filler in my caps. Thanks for the input guys.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
SM tastes terrible. id cap it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
dsade if you were going to dose just mainly for cheat meals/ bigger meals, how much would you recommend and how long before the meal thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade if you were going to dose just mainly for cheat meals/ bigger meals, how much would you recommend and how long before the meal thanks
Ideally, before a big cheat meal I would take a gram around 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before.

Now, you and I might have very different ideas regarding "cheat" meal. I call them orgies of fatty deliciousness.

Remember, though, while the SM will prevent the conversion of diacylglycerides to triacylglycerides (the form that fats are stored intracellularly), thus keeping them rolling around available as fuel, you WILL need to actually do something to burn the fats.

You can choose DCP, or combine the Bulk SM with Green Tea caps/Sesathin and/or the fat burner of your choice. It is not magic.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my cheats are actually pretty lame not to bad, thanks for the input though