CLA Supreme Caps
- 11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
- 11-28-2007, 08:46 AM
They are standardized for the two isomers. We get tons of these made at a time, which is how we keep out price low.
If I remember correctly, these are around 80-85% CLA, and the isomer breakdown is 50:50.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 11-28-2007, 10:18 AM
What's everyone's dosing schedule/amounts/times-per-day for these?
11-28-2007, 10:21 AM
11-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Typical recommended dose is 3 grams/day. I believe the studies that showed effects in humans were around 6.4 grams/day. I'm not sure if dinoiii visits this board, but hes a smart guy and recommends upwards of 12-14 grams per day, which is what I'll be doing.What's everyone's dosing schedule/amounts/times-per-day for these?
I believe I read somewhere not to take them in the evening due to a slight thermo effect, but other than that I just take them whenever.
11-30-2007, 03:11 PM
I've been running the NP CLA @ 6-8 grams since late September. @ this price, I don't see myself stop taking them.. Ironically enough, I took my last two caps last night, so I gotta scrape up $ for another order here at NP.
12-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I love these...Currently using 6/day in the off season and staying lean...... 3 in the AM, 3 in the PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BringThePain in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:53 PM
- By Chimpinzo in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:23 AM
- By tuberman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:29 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 114Last Post: 02-27-2008, 03:37 PM
- By grexx in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:24 AM