internation shipping rate

M

Musclefever

Awards
hey np guys are you planning to reduce internation fedex shipping rate, ur products prices are super but ur shipping rate kills me out.....over$50

A

Antonek

Awards
same here...

luv nutra but stores like... MOD EDIT: Not appropriate

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't bother guy's...

made about 2-3 threads, one even got shut down in regards to international shipping.

:)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
i guess we juss have to pray now ,so one day for sure it ll happen!
anyway np has to negociate with fedex to drop that huge fees for that they need to have lot orders shipped

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess we juss have to pray now ,so one day for sure it ll happen!
anyway np has to negociate with fedex to drop that huge fees for that they need to have lot orders shipped
usps is fine for me.. even the 6-10day... i always get my orders within 6-10days... so no drama...

I aint complaining atm cos our dollar is strong in Australia, otherwise shipping can kill it... I know shipping rates went up for everyone... but like ive said... US customers get discounts, i dont see hwy we dont get the same discount via percentage.and im sure in due time NP will work on this as their international orders become more freq...until then i aint gonna complain or ask again, cos a mod will just edit or shut down the thread again!

;) happy me happy me yay, clap your hands, throw them in the air, happy me

haha

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
got u adel! but in the long run they have jussget same ro closeintshipping as competetions i am sure they r workin on it or willing to! but they ne alot orders like milionorso so theycan negociate with fedex same way as bb dot c o m shipping fees!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got u adel! but in the long run they have jussget same ro closeintshipping as competetions i am sure they r workin on it or willing to! but they ne alot orders like milionorso so theycan negociate with fedex same way as bb dot c o m shipping fees!
fedex is way to much and customs fedex in AUS are idiots... USPS all the way for me.!

A

Antonek

Awards
only USPS,

by fedex you can be almost sure about customs duty problems...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
usps is fine for me.. even the 6-10day... i always get my orders within 6-10days... so no drama...

I aint complaining atm cos our dollar is strong in Australia, otherwise shipping can kill it... I know shipping rates went up for everyone... but like ive said... US customers get discounts, i dont see hwy we dont get the same discount via percentage...some other sites do it like BB and BN... and im sure in due time NP will work on this as their international orders become more freq...until then i aint gonna complain or ask again, cos a mod will just edit or shut down the thread again!

;) happy me happy me yay, clap your hands, throw them in the air, happy me

haha
yes sir, im staying out of this one.