New Site Feedback...Please - AnabolicMinds.com

New Site Feedback...Please

1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Answers

Exclamation New Site Feedback...Please

AM members, we need your input! We ask that all members take a moment to checkout the new site and have a look around and post your opinions...likes & dislikes. This will help us make the necessary changes to improve the site, and make it more user friendly. If you see a posted comment that you agree with, please post in concurrence. If enough people agree on a requested change, we will make it happen. Likewise, if you see a posted opinion that you do not agree with, please also let us know so we don't go around making changes that are not warranted by demand.

NutraPlanet would like to thank all the AM users who take the time to post their opinions...we couldn't do it without YOU!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Like the product price range search function, new site is easier to read and nicer to look at. Only thing my simple mind had trouble with was clicking "catalogue" to get "home". Also didnt notice typical dosages or dosage recommendations on the bulk pages.

3. New Member
    Answers

Ditto on the post above. Also, when a search produces many results that would spread over more than one page, I get the first page but am not given the option to go to the next pages.

•   

4. Jet
    Answers

-Better organization of search results
    -Related products category
    -Saved items category
    -"Customers who bought this item also bought..."
    -Ability to sort search results by popularity, etc.

Dislikes
    -Website feels crowded at times, banners seem overly large
    -Text is too large in areas, such as the sign in page
    -Homepage feels more confusing, old page had a solid, simple layout

I love the functional changes, but I'm not too fond the aesthetic ones

5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Answers

thanks for the feedback guys...keep em coming! Together we will make this site kick arse

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I really miss the navigation box with the drop downs and especially the "new products, clearance, bulk powders, etc links...not sure if it's just me, but that's the first thing I look for when shopping at any site...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I really miss the navigation box with the drop downs and especially the "new products, clearance, bulk powders, etc links...not sure if it's just me, but that's the first thing I look for when shopping at any site...
    I agree....oh wait, I don't count

8. New Member
    Answers

i think its too early to tell, theres still some bugs to be worked out, i keep finding links that are dead but this is less and less frequent now. i also feel that the font is too big in some areas. One final thing that would be great would be if the bulk powers were arranged alphabetically.

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    -Better organization of search results
    -Related products category
    -Saved items category
    -"Customers who bought this item also bought..."
    -Ability to sort search results by popularity, etc.

Dislikes
    -Website feels crowded at times, banners seem overly large
    -Text is too large in areas, such as the sign in page
    -Homepage feels more confusing, old page had a solid, simple layout

I love the functional changes, but I'm not too fond the aesthetic ones
    ditto on this one

11. Advanced Member
    Answers

I agree with this.
    The new site seems more eye friendly, but user interface is a big diff compared to the original.

12. Banned
    Answers

Banners seem a bit excessive... Site in general is coming together very nicely... But hell, you could put a black screen up with just the product on it and I'll still rock the cart with my orders!

Have I told you guys' how much I love you lately?

13. constant recomp
    Answers

x2

but I will say, the site LOOKS GREAT! Much better IMO.....of course there are going to be things that need to be "worked out" in the first few weeks....but all in all I'm diggin it

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I liked that also. I would also like some directions on the dosing of the bulk powders.

I do like the "similar" and "also bought" functions
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I am a fan of the visual aspects of the old site, like how products were listed and the layout of the main page. sorting capabilities are nice in this one though. Honestly nutraplanet is such a great company that even if this was the worst site in the world i would still check the site everyday.

16. Senior Member
    Answers

I liked the old site. The new one is a typical cookie cutter supplement template merged with features of your old one. OLD>NEW IMHO

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

dislike: inability to jump to different product categories directly from the shopping cart..

Functionality of old site's better than new site imo.. New site looks "hotter" but I could care less really..

18. New Member
    Answers

ditto.

Some marketing website wrote a column about website navigation in terms of difficulty of use and user willingness to return and/or purchase product. What they found, which doesn't seem too surprising, is an inverse relationship exists between the two: When difficulty in navigation increases, customers are more likely not purchase and/or make a return visit.

Look at Satan Google as a case study: On the internet ease of use often trumps fancy looking pages. Well, that and google has an awesome end product. Not unlike our very own Nutra....

Keep it simple and let your service speak for itself, which it already has.

19. New Member
    Answers

Agreed I really like the clearance/bulk supplies/new prods bein right there just a click away. Glad to see the reviews back up and running, i'll be posting some new ones from my last super order.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I think I might be on to something...I'm just saying

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    I agree with this.
    The new site seems more eye friendly, but user interface is a big diff compared to the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    x2

but I will say, the site LOOKS GREAT! Much better IMO.....of course there are going to be things that need to be "worked out" in the first few weeks....but all in all I'm diggin it
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea I liked that also. I would also like some directions on the dosing of the bulk powders.

I do like the "similar" and "also bought" functions
    Quote Originally Posted by beallio View Post
    ditto.

Some marketing website wrote a column about website navigation in terms of difficulty of use and user willingness to return and/or purchase product. What they found, which doesn't seem too surprising, is an inverse relationship exists between the two: When difficulty in navigation increases, customers are more likely not purchase and/or make a return visit.

Look at Satan Google as a case study: On the internet ease of use often trumps fancy looking pages. Well, that and google has an awesome end product. Not unlike our very own Nutra....

Keep it simple and let your service speak for itself, which it already has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodthrower18 View Post
    Agreed I really like the clearance/bulk supplies/new prods bein right there just a click away. Glad to see the reviews back up and running, i'll be posting some new ones from my last super order.

21. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think I might be on to something...I'm just saying
    Yep, and I'd have to agree with that myself. I really like the old drop down boxs and quick links to clearance and new products.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

The New Products is fairly critical to me I'm regularly checking just to see what has suddenly come out, particularly if I am thinking about trying something I've read about that NP isn't carrying yet. I probably checked that nearly daily....
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I dont know if this has always been there but I just noticed there is a row for.......
    New Products - Bulk Supplies - Stacks - NutraCaps - CLEARANCE! - Current Specials
    In the middle of the page

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

It was there, but for whatever reason when you clicked the link it would only take you to the first 10 or so products. That seems to have been rectified.

25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

ah I hadn't seen it. well i'm all good then
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ah I hadn't seen it. well i'm all good then
    LOL yea me too.

27. Are you Diesel?
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    AM members, we need your input! We ask that all members take a moment to checkout the new site and have a look around and post your opinions...likes & dislikes. This will help us make the necessary changes to improve the site, and make it more user friendly. If you see a posted comment that you agree with, please post in concurrence. If enough people agree on a requested change, we will make it happen. Likewise, if you see a posted opinion that you do not agree with, please also let us know so we don't go around making changes that are not warranted by demand.

NutraPlanet would like to thank all the AM users who take the time to post their opinions...we couldn't do it without YOU!
    those links on the right (training, weightloss, heath and wellness), if they dont work they should be taken off because they are making the page "cramped up."

I would brink in that side bar on the left (grey) about an inch because there is an inch of grey sticking out and making the main page narrow.

Also I would make a click link to the NP powders at the top somewhere and at the bottom display your top telling powders, like the the 4 or something. You gotta push your own stuff, or at least let people know what you sell in bulk. Just quick scanning the page you cant tell you guys sell bulk stuff.

I like how you can sort the products by price, pop, etc., all in all i like it.

28. Senior Member
    Answers

Its just too cramped... Get rid of those side items on the right. They take up entirely too much space and take away from what people are actually trying to look at. The site is just looking like every other site out there and not being original. Planetary, island, etc.. they all look just like NP now... I personally would go back to the old site look. Why change what has worked well for you.

29. Are you Diesel?
    Answers

also on the product pages, I would put the sup facts under the entire write up, the sup facts are 2 huge and they "wrap" the write ups so they are harder to read.

30. Diamond Member
    Answers

You need a "Home" button. There is also no Sign Out or Log Off button, unless I just can't find it. Also for some reason I had trouble changing my country. It kept changing it to Afganistan for some reason. I really liked the old version of the site better.

31. Jet
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Its just too cramped... Get rid of those side items on the right. They take up entirely too much space and take away from what people are actually trying to look at. The site is just looking like every other site out there and not being original. Planetary, island, etc.. they all look just like NP now... I personally would go back to the old site look. Why change what has worked well for you.
    I'm with Joebo on the side items on the right, they take up a lot of space and don't seem to be very functional.

32. New Member
    Answers

Personally I really dislike the whole new layout.
    I think it's very unorganized and the font is way too big or way too small. Very difficult to find what your looking for and there are a few missing links here n there.

I really suggest going back to the old design as it was way more functional.

33. New Member
    Answers

I agree, you could of just spiced up the old site with newer graphics or logo and kept the same or a CLOSE variation of the same layout. Much more user friendly. I don't like navigating though 50 links and pages to find Bulk stuff, this or that.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New board feedback...
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 07:57 PM
  2. Possible new cycle, comments please
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
  3. Tell me what you think...new site layout
    By custom in forum General Chat