Tracking Packages after placing order

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if Nutra decided to stop providing tracking numbers or if perhaps it is a glitch with their new system. I've never had any problems recieving a package but I have this wierd compulsion to check it's status constantly as the excitement builds until I finally recieve my supps. Does any one else do this?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
It is still there. Look under order history

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I tried that but there is no tracking number provided for my order.

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Let me know your order # and I'll look into it for you

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
It has not shipped yet friend. It should go out later today

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Actually I just found out we are out of the Bcaa's. I'll let you know when we will have them in stock again

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
NO WAY! I placed this order Wednesday and was hoping to recieve it by Saturday or Monday at the latest. I wish I would have known that. It didn't indicate that there was a problem when I placed them in my shopping cart. In fact I ordered two of the 500 gm bulk BCAA's because you were out of the kilo and the Extend that was on sale.

Will You ship the BCAA's later or will I be refunded or credited their cash value? I understand why this delayed the process but I do wish I could have known this earlier as i was under the impression that my package was already in transit.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You and me both! Placed an order on Wednesday and never got a confirmation on it. Then emailed about it yesterday and was told it would be going out today...just checked and it still indicates Pending..never experience this before with all my orders with NP. :sad:

Order #1078

NO WAY! I placed this order Wednesday and was hoping to recieve it by Saturday or Monday at the latest. I wish I would have known that. It didn't indicate that there was a problem when I placed them in my shopping cart. In fact I ordered two of the 500 gm bulk BCAA's because you were out of the kilo and the Extend that was on sale.

Will You ship the BCAA's later or will I be refunded or credited their cash value? I understand why this delayed the process but I do wish I could have known this earlier as i was under the impression that my package was already in transit.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if it is due to the new system. I still love NP but am really bummed about this.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Got me, but very disappointing. Just got an update that my order "should" be going out on Monday, although yesterday I was told it would be shipping today.

This is not something I have come to expect with NP. Kind of reminds me of the days I experience with another company before I discovered NP.

I'm wondering if it is due to the new system. I still love NP but am really bummed about this.

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
You and me both! Placed an order on Wednesday and never got a confirmation on it. Then emailed about it yesterday and was told it would be going out today...just checked and it still indicates Pending..never experience this before with all my orders with NP. :sad:

Order #1078
We actually shipped your order, after I sent you an email. All orders have a 2-4 day ship time, although we usually ship much faster than that. Your order shipped in a day and a half. Also Fatburner. I gave you one of my personal x-tends, to get your order out. We have all been doing everything possible to correct everything.

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
We have made post, and sent emails explaining we are having some issues with the new system. You know we always do our best to service our customers. Please be patient with us, as we try to improve to service all of our customers faster.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
We have made post, and sent emails explaining we are having some issues with the new system. You know we always do our best to service our customers. Please be patient with us, as we try to improve to service all of our customers faster.
Can't speak for fatburner.

I understand these things happen from time to time, especially during times of transition, doesn't mean it isn't stressful. Despite the glitches with this transition, you guys continue to have the best prices and customer service I have ever encountered.

Will my BCAA's ship later or will there be a credit on my account, and if so, seeing as I was trying to take advantage of the free shipping over 199 offer, can I still order just my BCAA's without paying for shipping?

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for fatburner.

I understand these things happen from time to time, especially during times of transition, doesn't mean it isn't stressful. Despite the glitches with this transition, you guys continue to have the best prices and customer service I have ever encountered.

Will my BCAA's ship later or will there be a credit on my account, and if so, seeing as I was trying to take advantage of the free shipping over 199 offer, can I still order just my BCAA's without paying for shipping?
Don't worry bro, I'll take care of you. Send me an email to remind me of the situation, and I'll take care of it Mon.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update Verner! I checked and it seems my order should be here on Tuesday. I guess I had gotten so use to NP fast delivery of going out the next day, when it took longer than that, I was just getting concerned; especially with the upcoming holidays.