web site sells 7-Hydroxy DHEA Powder is this 7-keto?

Fernelias

Awards
I bought some of this thinking it was 7-keto and the web site says it is better than regular 7-keto.

Since taking it I have had hair growing places it never did before agression and anger way up and I am getting alot stronger even though I am working out less. lean body mass is way up as well without dieting.

I am starting to think they sold me DHEA rather than 7-keto

any thought on them calling it 7-Hydroxy DHEA Powder?

I have been taking it in one gram once a week.

am I taking DHEA or 7-Keto?

Thank You

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess it's possible that they(whoever you may have purchased it from) mistakenly sold you DHEA rather than 7-OH-DHEA. As far as the name goes, 7-Hydroxy-DHEA is a legit name for a metabolite of DHEA. 7-Keto-DHEA converts to 7-Hydroxy, which is why they would say it is better than 7-Keto.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
1 gram once a week? interesting........................ As in taking the supplement only 1 time a week?

I'd think regardless of which you are taking they may have hooked you up w/ some free samples of Placebex 2.0

However, I have had clients before who insisted that while on 7 Keto they were much more irritable and aggressive.

You're not planning on competing natural are you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 keto DHEA and 7OH DHEA interconvert to each other using 11b Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase enzyme, which is what converts Cortisone (relatively inactive) to Cortisol (highly active).

Since the enzyme is busy flipping the two forms of DHEA back and forth, it is unable to increase cortisol levels, thus lowering cortisol.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of Nutra ever getting this. Probably asked a million times. If so sorry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of Nutra ever getting this. Probably asked a million times. If so sorry.
The material is very difficult to get right, and we have yet to have found a supplier that can both supply GOOD material, and reasonably priced material.

It's around 4 times the cost of regular 7-oxo DHEA.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, cause this stuff is great for leaning out!!

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
7 keto DHEA and 7OH DHEA interconvert to each other using 11b Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase enzyme, which is what converts Cortisone (relatively inactive) to Cortisol (highly active).

Since the enzyme is busy flipping the two forms of DHEA back and forth, it is unable to increase cortisol levels, thus lowering cortisol.
and 11oxo inhibits the flipping enzyme?

Fernelias

Awards
I am back to let you know what I have done with this

and 11oxo inhibits the flipping enzyme?
I have been using this as a fat burning agent. I have always had a soft/fat body no matter how much I worked out. I had very little body hair and I am very short.

I researched and use this to try and trim down anf to surprise it has made me feel much more "manly" I have loss a massive amout of bodyfat using that 7-Hydroxy DHEA Powder from CNW. I am not sure if I am allowed to post companies information to this site.

The 7-Hydroxy DHEA Powder they claim to sell is priced at $60 for 20 grams.

I have when I first starte dtaking this get aggressive and I finally felt the pump I read about in all th weight magazines. Hell I now have hair growing on my back!

Overall, I am happy with the product but it weird in that I hurt my hand and I have no weightlifted for 3 months yet I just tried to lift and I was able to lift my old personaly best on my first warm up lift after 3 moths with no working out...it is kinda of scarry.

I wonder why as I figure if other people responded like this you could not stock the shelves fast enough. Oh well I wanted to thank you guys for all your input on this issue.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have when I first starte dtaking this get aggressive and I finally felt the pump I read about in all th weight magazines. Hell I now have hair growing on my back!
Does anyone else respond like this? This sounds odd to me to have these effects coming from 7-OH. :think:

pist

Awards
I believe he's referring to the 11-oxo in addition to the 7-OH