Primordial tea-3

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this available? Its a bit $$$ at some other sites for just a mixture of teas.. like 30-35US a bottle??

NP stock it?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see this product. The synergy between this and clear edge would be amazing.

I'm a huge fan of all of these teas, and drink green tea daily. I've yet to see a product like this without a bunch of other stuff added. I see this being a staple to my supplement regimine in the future.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its k, I spoke to the boys directly and they did offer me a good deal, but then they also put me onto the company in AU for them and the bloke down under gave me a even better deal with express...I got 3 bottles and I should have them today... I might do a mini review on here sometime soon :D

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Actually, come to think of it...dsade, you still working on a tea-type product from RPN? I thought I remembered you saying it a while back.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see this product. The synergy between this and clear edge would be amazing.

I'm a huge fan of all of these teas, and drink green tea daily. I've yet to see a product like this without a bunch of other stuff added. I see this being a staple to my supplement regimine in the future.

You should check out Primordials Dream Tea