Xtend

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why there was such a drastic price cut the large tub of Scivation Xtend. Any Nutra reps want to chime in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering why there was such a drastic price cut the large tub of Scivation Xtend. Any Nutra reps want to chime in?
Appreciation sales.

Both Nutra and Scivation have had very good years, and it is all due to you guys. Sometimes you just have to give back drastically.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
great way to encourage people to buy from here while a competitor has the sole rights to the apple flavor too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great way to encourage people to buy from here while a competitor has the sole rights to the apple flavor too
Not for TOO much longer

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try the Green Apple, but I refuse to buy anything from BB.com

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yep, i considered the apple, but the combo of supporting NP and the drastically lower price made it easy

On MM mike said that they are going to have apple everywhere in january and orange flavor is coming too. i think that could be the best flavor

will you guys throw us a heads up when the price is about to go back up? logic dictates that itll be around when apple is everywhere, but nutra's sales aren't always logical :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On MM mike said that they are going to have apple everywhere in january and orange flavor is coming too. i think that could be the best flavor
I saw that too. I've got high hopes for the orange.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, he was saying it would come within the next few weeks, but seems like all deadlines for new releases in the supplement industry get pushed back