GET DIESEL "you snooze you lose" sale!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For a very limited time.....the lowest prices you have ever seen on GET DIESEL items:

NOS ETHER $29.99! <---SOLD OUT

Ready4War $19.99!

Trib Test Extreme $19.99!

Coq DIESEL $19.99!

NOS Precursor $14.99!

at nutraplanet while supplies last. This is def. a "you snooze you lose" sale.

Click here for GET DIESEL product listing at Nutraplanet

NOS ETHER- strength/power ATP gains like no other. Lean non-glcerol/creatine mono water weight lean muscle gains. SICK Nitric Oxide pumps! You've see the logs, need I say more.

Trib Test Extreme- min. 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran based test booster with HGW at min. 60% Icariins and Tribulus at min. 20% protodiocin, this isnt a light weight test booster!

Coq DIESEL- Is you Coq DIESEL?

Ready4War (R4W)- Real simple, search Ready4war or r4w on the am forum. Energy/mental focus/endurance/drive/testosterone....Top notch and at $19.99 ............crazy.

NOS Precursor- Time released Nitric Oxide tablet product. Pumps that are hard and tight with strength gains. Complements any stack esp. works well with DIESEL TEST Hardcore or Trib Test Extreme. Can use 3 tabs pre-workout only to give sick workout pumps, or 3 tabs 2x a day for tight pumps, and increased carb/protein transport to muscles all day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW those prices are amazing.

Chuck could you give a quick run down on what each item does? I have seen them before but never took the time to read what they do.

Thanks,

CROWLER

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
WOW those prices are amazing.

Chuck could you give a quick run down on what each item does? I have seen them before but never took the time to read what they do.

Thanks,

CROWLER
umm its at the bottom of the post.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...hmmm...trib test extreme looks solid too

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
UMmmmm guess I missed it

Ready4War (R4W)-

Thanks Chuck, as usual you are very helpful.

CROWLER

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
UMmmmm guess I missed it

Ready4War (R4W)-

Thanks Chuck, as usual you are very helpful.

CROWLER
I dont know if your trying to be funny but Coq DIESEL is a libido/erection product (sexual health), R4W is a pre-workout energizer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol no not trying to be funny at all.

I have always wanted to try your supplements and saw the sale.

Thanks,

CROWLER

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol no not trying to be funny at all.

I have always wanted to try your supplements and saw the sale.

Thanks,
CROWLER
oh, well you know this AM board is full of smart asses, I didnt know if you were joking or what. thanks in advance if you do pick them up, that goes for everyone else.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dam, how long is this for?

im keen on NOS ETHER, ill order 2 tubs at this price, waiting for a mate so i can do an order, suxs being overseas!
:D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dam, how long is this for?

im keen on NOS ETHER, ill order 2 tubs at this price, waiting for a mate so i can do an order, suxs being overseas!
For a few days. But Im pretty sure the NOS ETHER is going to run out 1st.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a few days. But Im pretty sure the NOS ETHER is going to run out 1st.
that suxs.. always unfair to us aussies.. guess ill skip it then.. 30 bucks is an awesome price.. but i did wanna get a tub of sizeon also to try and compare..

so prob only go for the 1 tub when it runs out.. unless i order within a few days and its still available

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine yesterday... before the sale! Awesome!

Derock

Awards
These are some great deals. I even placed an order just so I could get some R4W and Trib Test which I've been wanting to try.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
These are some great deals. I even placed an order just so I could get some R4W and Trib Test which I've been wanting to try.
yes they are, the NOS ETHER, I think is going to be sold out really soon, as in as soon as the get into work tomorrow. We will see. These are not indef. sales, there is only a certain number of each that I (we GET DIESEL and Nutraplanet) can sale at these prices.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes they are, the NOS ETHER, I think is going to be sold out really soon, as in as soon as the get into work tomorrow. We will see. These are not indef. sales, there is only a certain number of each that I (we GET DIESEL and Nutraplanet) can sale at these prices.
hope it lasts til friday, i think thats thursday your time.. cos i wanna order 2 tubs of it...

Tkenshin

Awards
damn i wanted the large java lather to be resupplied before i ordered. so i just ordered one. nice price.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
w00t! I just picked up 2 tubs of the NOS Ether and 2 bottles of TTE! I can't wait to try these, especially the Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
w00t! I just picked up 2 tubs of the NOS Ether and 2 bottles of TTE! I can't wait to try these, especially the Ether.
I cant believe they still have NOS ETHER, they were really low yesterday....like 7 units left.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Thats an amazing sale BTW. If my budget had allowed I would have gotten more stuff. Too bad they were out of the bulk beta alanine and kwick karb.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats an amazing sale BTW. If my budget had allowed I would have gotten more stuff. Too bad they were out of the bulk beta alanine and kwick karb.
Yeah those stacks with ETHER are sick, I did them and wrote the directions myself.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
out of stock :(
but it still has same price in my cart? will it still be valid? otherwise ill have to cut out the NOS ETHER.. wanted to try it for that awesome price.. i was gonna add all the extra bulk in it..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
out of stock :(
but it still has same price in my cart? will it still be valid? otherwise ill have to cut out the NOS ETHER.. wanted to try it for that awesome price.. i was gonna add all the extra bulk in it..
Nope, there is no more ETHER at that price at NP, wont be avail. at that price anymore. You snooze you lose (sorry I've been waiting to say that for a few days).

What you can do is just wait for the new NOS ETHER they will have next week, it has cit. malate in it......it just wont be $30, it will be 39.99. So whatever you was going to stack it with you can just stack it minus paying for cit. malate.

But its up 2 you.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, there is no more ETHER at that price at NP, wont be avail. at that price anymore. You snooze you lose (sorry I've been waiting to say that for a few days).

What you can do is just wait for the new NOS ETHER they will have next week, it has cit. malate in it......it just wont be $30, it will be 39.99. So whatever you was going to stack it with you can just stack it minus paying for cit. malate.

But its up 2 you.
I already have most of the other stuff in stock.. bit hard to buy when your overseas and shipping is 5 times more than a US customer. We can never take advantage of any good deals, so we end up skipping most products which have specials. Not our fault.

I need to save money anyway, Ill just skip it for now.. try it later on..

Thanx anyway, lucky few who got theirs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I already have most of the other stuff in stock.. bit hard to buy when your overseas and shipping is 5 times more than a US customer. We can never take advantage of any good deals, so we end up skipping most products which have specials. Not our fault.

I need to save money anyway, Ill just skip it for now.. try it later on..

Thanx anyway, lucky few who got theirs.
Oh, well sorry you missed out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do a sale for the new version? LOL...

Ill def buy 2 tubs ;)

Ha ha!
I replied to your PM, ummm no. Thats a slap in the face. NOS ETHER is pretty much the best Creatine or creatine/NO product combo out so to get it at $39.99 is already low.

Sorry.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I replied to your PM, ummm no. Thats a slap in the face. NOS ETHER is pretty much the best Creatine or creatine/NO product combo out so to get it at $39.99 is already low.

Sorry.
Sorry, Inbox was full somehow. I didnt get the reply.

I know, I just wanted 2 tubs.. dam.. Its k... as I said, Ill still buy 1 tub, just buying sizeon too.. cos the price was so good, I would of bought 2 but us aussies get rolled on deals.. just part of how it works!

Til next time..

:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
curious.. as u put those in, whats come out?
what?

The cit malate added will make the product better for Nitric Oxide, endurance and cellular energy

the Cordyceps increases the endurance aspects of the product and works well with the cit. malate and ribose in NOS ETHER.

I would read about cit. malate and cordyceps.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what?

The cit malate added will make the product better for Nitric Oxide, endurance and cellular energy

the Cordyceps increases the endurance aspects of the product and works well with the cit. malate and ribose in NOS ETHER.

I would read about cit. malate and cordyceps.
Ops, I meant.. cos you added those 2... did anything come out of the product, or is there less amount of something else? i mean profile wise.. sorry

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ops, I meant.. cos you added those 2... did anything come out of the product, or is there less amount of something else? i mean profile wise.. sorry

alc, nalg, came out but not to put those in, just because with the cit malate and cordyceps they were not nec, the ribose also increased.

sup facts on the NOS ETHER page.