Attention Np!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everytime i try to use the discount code "APPNUT1" for AN products it says that there is an error, just giving ya'll the heads up....looking to purchase soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give the boys some time to have their morning coffee and Clear Shots. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
when will it be working?
It should be working again in a bit. We are currently still upgrading features on our site. Thanks for your patience and business!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Done, what did you time me at? APPNUT1 is now working again.
Timing you??? You didn't tell me I had to time you, sheesh. I thought I was just suposed to stand there and say hurry, go faster Darren! no you sicko's not like that;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im still getting a "im sorry, something went wrong" message when i enter APPNUT1 and press add, then after that it wont let me checkout at all

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im still getting a "im sorry, something went wrong" message when i enter APPNUT1 and press add, then after that it wont let me checkout at all
try clearing you cookies and internet temp files

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
NP, if i place the order without entering the coupon code, can ya'll go in there and add the discount?

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
The coupon should work for you know, I have tested it out and it is working for me. If you are unable to get this to work though you can place the order without the coupon and we will manually apply the coupon for you. Please leave a note in the comments during checkout letting us know you were wanting to use the coupon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The coupon should work for you know, I have tested it out and it is working for me. If you are unable to get this to work though you can place the order without the coupon and we will manually apply the coupon for you. Please leave a note in the comments during checkout letting us know you were wanting to use the coupon.
Can I leave a comment that I want to use the coupon, even if I am not ordering those particular products?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
He told me he was a boy until that night he spent with you...and now he is a MAN.
Sounds like a twisted Pinocchio story....sick.