NP shaker cup review and complaint

  1. NP shaker cup review and complaint


    Heya i got a NP shaker cup for free with one of my last orders and trust me i was happy.

    the design of the bottle is 10/10 i believe its squared off on sides to allow it to fit into car holders and stuff

    the size of it is fine but the top is pretty high kinda dorky no real issue there

    the latch or thing that connects or holds the mouth open hole stopper thing is just a bad idea...

    1. its annoying because you have to hold it open to drink
    2. its hard sometimes to close it
    3. mine already cracked only lasted 1-2months when all my other bottles lasted years

    2 last things

    the design of the mixer the aka plastic thing in middle that helps grind stuff up is amazing its web shaped like some of the older shaker cups you cannot find anywhere... this grinds everything up really well TOTAL THUMBS UP 10/10

    my bottle guess what, still leaks sometimes, i mean we can create cars we can make planes but goddamit if anyone can make a shaker cup that doesnt leak... this isnt rocket science people !


    included is my picture which shows my shaker bottle top lip thing broken in half and its realy strong thick rubber/plastic and can easier cut my hand or anyones that touches it.

    ImageShack - Hosting :: npshakercupno1.jpg



  2. lol

    My shaker has NP printed on one side and another brand I cannot mention for fear of being put into a lawsuit printed on the other, so I kinda refuse to use it.



  3. Nuff said!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post


    Nuff said!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    ditto

  5. The shakers are free so no matter what I find wrong with it you cant beat free.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post


    Nuff said!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    These things are the best shakers/blenders I've ever used and they're cheap to boot.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    lol

    My shaker has NP printed on one side and another brand I cannot mention for fear of being put into a lawsuit printed on the other, so I kinda refuse to use it.
    sntrax o.0?

  8. I can't complain because it was free, but I agree the cap and attaching piece of plastic is just poor design. You have to hold it down or it pokes you in the eye. Would have been nice if was free moving like other shakers.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    These things are the best shakers/blenders I've ever used and they're cheap to boot.
    True dat, my wife got one and then I tried it, loved it and bought four in total. Here in canada they're like $11 each from nutra $6 each

    Free is good but these are just freaking awesome!

    10/10

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  10. so where can one score these puppies?

  11. that NP shaker looks retarded! LMAO!...

  12. I love my blender bottles. I actually have only sippsed water from my NP shaker cup, but I'll give it a go tomorrow . I also got one with the other side labelled for another company

  13. I like the NP shaker cup. Yea it would be nicer if the cap thing was out of the way but it really works good and it was FREE

    BTW It isn't like NP designed the cup and made a mistake, this shaker cup is all over the place from all sorts of companies.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I like the NP shaker cup. Yea it would be nicer if the cap thing was out of the way but it really works good and it was FREE

    BTW It isn't like NP designed the cup and made a mistake, this shaker cup is all over the place from all sorts of companies.


    CROWLER
    oo we know or should know that NP didn tdesign the cup

    but fact is the top is silly, also like my picture that plastic rips your hands apart if it breaks, and mine broke just from me opening the damn thing

    its still my main shaker cup even broken haha, but should be looked into, make the best shaker cup and peeps will buy for sure

    i got 3 of the stupid ones

  15. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post


    Nuff said!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    Best shaker ever, 10/10. Get them to do nutraplanet branding of them and they would be an 11.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    oo we know or should know that NP didn tdesign the cup

    but fact is the top is silly, also like my picture that plastic rips your hands apart if it breaks, and mine broke just from me opening the damn thing

    its still my main shaker cup even broken haha, but should be looked into, make the best shaker cup and peeps will buy for sure

    i got 3 of the stupid ones
    I'm pretty sure they're just syntrax' shakers with NP's logo put on them. I saw a bottle of Nectar at one of the local stores around here and it had one attached to it, but without the NP logo. Meaning that these are probably promo materials coming from syntrax so Nutra wouldn't be trying to sell these.

  17. i have a complain as well, i dont have one

  18. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Best shaker ever, 10/10. Get them to do nutraplanet branding of them and they would be an 11.
    I got all the colorz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP Shaker Cup Rocks
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
  2. A movie review and an idea from ATW
    By wheystation in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in