NP shaker cup review and complaint

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Heya i got a NP shaker cup for free with one of my last orders and trust me i was happy.

the design of the bottle is 10/10 i believe its squared off on sides to allow it to fit into car holders and stuff

the size of it is fine but the top is pretty high kinda dorky no real issue there

the latch or thing that connects or holds the mouth open hole stopper thing is just a bad idea...

1. its annoying because you have to hold it open to drink
2. its hard sometimes to close it
3. mine already cracked only lasted 1-2months when all my other bottles lasted years

2 last things

the design of the mixer the aka plastic thing in middle that helps grind stuff up is amazing its web shaped like some of the older shaker cups you cannot find anywhere... this grinds everything up really well TOTAL THUMBS UP 10/10

my bottle guess what, still leaks sometimes, i mean we can create cars we can make planes but goddamit if anyone can make a shaker cup that doesnt leak... this isnt rocket science people !

included is my picture which shows my shaker bottle top lip thing broken in half and its realy strong thick rubber/plastic and can easier cut my hand or anyones that touches it.

ImageShack - Hosting :: npshakercupno1.jpg

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol

My shaker has NP printed on one side and another brand I cannot mention for fear of being put into a lawsuit printed on the other, so I kinda refuse to use it.

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
The shakers are free so no matter what I find wrong with it you cant beat free.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol

My shaker has NP printed on one side and another brand I cannot mention for fear of being put into a lawsuit printed on the other, so I kinda refuse to use it.
sntrax o.0?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can't complain because it was free, but I agree the cap and attaching piece of plastic is just poor design. You have to hold it down or it pokes you in the eye. Would have been nice if was free moving like other shakers.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
These things are the best shakers/blenders I've ever used and they're cheap to boot.
True dat, my wife got one and then I tried it, loved it and bought four in total. Here in canada they're like $11 each from nutra $6 each :)

Free is good but these are just freaking awesome!

10/10

Much Love,

Neoborn

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my blender bottles. I actually have only sippsed water from my NP shaker cup, but I'll give it a go tomorrow . I also got one with the other side labelled for another company :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I like the NP shaker cup. Yea it would be nicer if the cap thing was out of the way but it really works good and it was FREE :)

BTW It isn't like NP designed the cup and made a mistake, this shaker cup is all over the place from all sorts of companies.

CROWLER

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I like the NP shaker cup. Yea it would be nicer if the cap thing was out of the way but it really works good and it was FREE :)

BTW It isn't like NP designed the cup and made a mistake, this shaker cup is all over the place from all sorts of companies.

CROWLER
oo we know or should know that NP didn tdesign the cup

but fact is the top is silly, also like my picture that plastic rips your hands apart if it breaks, and mine broke just from me opening the damn thing

its still my main shaker cup even broken haha, but should be looked into, make the best shaker cup and peeps will buy for sure

i got 3 of the stupid ones

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oo we know or should know that NP didn tdesign the cup

but fact is the top is silly, also like my picture that plastic rips your hands apart if it breaks, and mine broke just from me opening the damn thing

its still my main shaker cup even broken haha, but should be looked into, make the best shaker cup and peeps will buy for sure

i got 3 of the stupid ones
I'm pretty sure they're just syntrax' shakers with NP's logo put on them. I saw a bottle of Nectar at one of the local stores around here and it had one attached to it, but without the NP logo. Meaning that these are probably promo materials coming from syntrax so Nutra wouldn't be trying to sell these.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have a complain as well, i dont have one :lol: