New website look

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Wow, the top 10 has really changed too...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
top ten is a lil confusing....Epi is on it and it hasnt been available for a while...although its gonna be in the top the minute it is available.

site looks good guys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
welll...it changed again..haa...nevermind

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, now that I have played with it a lil more I do have a couple of issues:

1. I miss the little box that showed what was already in my shopping cart in the upper right hand corner. That was helpful when I was loading up.

2. I miss the "NEW PRODUCTS" link....that was always a cool way to see what just came out.

And FYI nutracaps are now under Bullk Supplies if anyone is looking for them...

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
OK, now that I have played with it a lil more I do have a couple of issues:

1. I miss the little box that showed what was already in my shopping cart in the upper right hand corner. That was helpful when I was loading up.

2. I miss the "NEW PRODUCTS" link....that was always a cool way to see what just came out.

And FYI nutracaps are now under Bullk Supplies if anyone is looking for them...
^^^^
I loved seeing what was new as well :(

Bring it back and I will give your website 5 STARS!!! .....that will in-turn lead to about 10,000 more orders a month.....i have quite a following ;)

LOL....jk :D

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
The new products page still exists and can be found at New Products or by clicking View All Products at the bottom of the main page. But it needs to be a little more accessible, and I will work on something to fix that. The same thing goes for the NutraCaps and some of the other high profile links that once existed.... Stay tuned.

As for the shopping cart being displayed on all pages it was removed so we could do more aggressive caching for pages on the site. (10 req per second vs ~900 for some pages for those that are curious).

As far as the top 10 goes it will be a little off for a few days. It normally bases the numbers off 30 days worth of sales, but the current list only has one days worth of sales so far.

There are a few new additions to the site also. Each product page now has a "Customers who bought this product also bought" list. Also if you happen to see this image...

(image subject to change)

This button will allow you to maintain a list of products right below your shopping cart for quick access. If you have a product you purchase almost every time you checkout add it to your product bookmarks, and view them all on the same page. All you have to do is click the star while logged in.

More info coming soon...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome (the quick access button). Thanks for addressing the other concerns.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't mean to be a jerk or anything because I'm sure A LOT of hard work has gone into the new design....

but I liked the old design a lot better :( I'm sure I'll get used to this and end up liking it more

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be a jerk or anything because I'm sure A LOT of hard work has gone into the new design....

but I liked the old design a lot better :( I'm sure I'll get used to this and end up liking it more
me too. Liked the old design as well. It will take some time to get used to.