For those who placed orders on or before Friday Nov 9th

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you have placed an order with nutraplanet.com on or before Friday November 9th you may notice you cannot view your order status for those packages. This is temporary and you will be able to view your old order status information by Saturday evening.

We hope everyone enjoys the new nutraplanet.com site, and that the transition will be as painless as possible.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice. I was wondering what happened. Looks like you guys got some new skin.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looks good, I like the layout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have placed an order with nutraplanet.com on or before Friday November 9th you may notice you cannot view your order status for those packages. This is temporary and you will be able to view your old order status information by Saturday evening.

We hope everyone enjoys the new nutraplanet.com site, and that the transition will be as painless as possible.
Thanks for your help with my order (no 609) yesterday. I appreciate it!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I still can't see my order or my order history. I got an email verification that my order has been shipped, but nothing else shows up. When I track my package it's stuck in GA and it estimates it's delivery to be ~11/14. I looked at my banking account and it says that the last transaction made was a deposit I had done before I purchased anything from NP. I'm really confused...

Did my order get processed and shipped?
Did I just get a free order?
Why was money put back into my account?

I had an initial problem with the order in that I had accidentally ordered an extra tub of white flood. Rene fixed it and shipped it and everything was in the clear.. until the new site layout came up.

HELP