Free shipping on nutraplanet orders!

  1. Free shipping on nutraplanet orders!


    Hey nutraplanet. Like to give you guys a big congrats on your move . New website is awesome. Noticed this that may want people to start shopping now.

    * Free FedEx ground/home delivery shipping and Free USPS priority mail shipping on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: AM STORE
    * 50% International USPS Airmail Parcel Post on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: INT AM

    Congrats on the success. Get shopping people!!!


  2. I can't see it..where did you hear the shipping deal from?

  3. I see something in the Nutraplanet blog. But this coupon code expired back in Feb of this year....
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude;
    Hey nutraplanet. Like to give you guys a big congrats on your move . New website is awesome. Noticed this that may want people to start shopping now.

    * Free FedEx ground/home delivery shipping and Free USPS priority mail shipping on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: AM STORE
    * 50% International USPS Airmail Parcel Post on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: INT AM

    Congrats on the success. Get shopping people!!!
    I could not see all these shipping discounts, Cellar. In fact, the shipping did not quite work out in my case yesterday. I had to pay USD 6.00 on an order of USD 257.00 for continental US delivery! Should have been free shipping! I see that as part of the problem with the move. Just wanted to say that I could not find the details you mentioned
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I could not see all these shipping discounts, Cellar. In fact, the shipping did not quite work out in my case yesterday. I had to pay USD 6.00 on an order of USD 257.00 for continental US delivery! Should have been free shipping! I see that as part of the problem with the move. Just wanted to say that I could not find the details you mentioned
    That's interesting as I thought all orders above $199 included free ground shipping.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Goose;
    That's interesting as I thought all orders above $199 included free ground shipping.
    Yes, they are. In my case, the problem was triggered by technical problems due to the revamping of the website.

    I am glad to report that NutraPlanet rectified the mix-up in shipping one day after my order was placed! Pleasant surprise. That's what I call customer focus
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I could not see all these shipping discounts, Cellar. In fact, the shipping did not quite work out in my case yesterday. I had to pay USD 6.00 on an order of USD 257.00 for continental US delivery! Should have been free shipping! I see that as part of the problem with the move. Just wanted to say that I could not find the details you mentioned

    ...Hey strategic-
    can I borrow USD 257.00??? I need some supps too!!



    (just kidding!)

  8. That sh!t was from February. Not cool broseph. Not cool at all...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by milwood;
    ...Hey strategic-
    can I borrow USD 257.00??? I need some supps too!!



    (just kidding!)
    Anytime, Sir
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. thats a very, very cruel joke cellar

  11. NutraPlanet Moving Sale Extravaganza

    Posted By stryder on Fri, 16 Feb 2007 1501 -0500

    De ja Vu?

    No, it’s the NutraPlanet Moving Sale Revisited! Yeah, that’s right…it’s only been 4 months since our previous move and we have ALREADY outgrown our double sized warehouse!!!

    HELP WANTED!

    NutraPlanet needs YOUR help…we are looking for dedicated, hard working individuals who can help us move. You think you fit the bill? Here’s how you can help:

    Take advantage of our INSANELY priced clearance items to help “lighten our load” for the move. Prices are marked below cost…WAY BELOW COST!

    BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!

    Save even more with our FREE SHIPPING coupons!

    * Free FedEx ground/home delivery shipping and Free USPS priority mail shipping on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: AM STORE
    * 50% International USPS Airmail Parcel Post on orders $50 or more (before shipping costs). Coupon Code: INT AM

    Don’t wait…coupons expire: 2/28/07

    Don’t miss out on the INSANE DEALS!

    Checkout even more items on Supreme Muscle


    Sorry guys. Didnt see the date on this. Haha this was awhile back. My bad.

    It was on this page BTW.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/

  12. Ye I know.. was insane.. esp cos shipping for that order for me $170US.. I saved like $75UAS....

    I wish there was more savings for shipping.. ;P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free Shipping on orders within Continental USA over $50!!
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:33 AM
  2. I need another sale or free shipping on any order
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. Free shipping on all chems in stock
    By Hugh_Heifer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:04 AM
Log in
Log in