My NutraPlanet Order

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My NutraPlanet Order

Sorry I have to start a thread on this, but I just placed an order at NutraPlanet about twenty minutes ago, and still have not received any order confirmation. I am nervous because there appeared to be a technical problem with the website a few minutes later, so I have no way to be sure the order went through. I have no order number!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.62%

If you could please email me your email address to nricciar@gmail.com. We just made a move to a new site and I will be happy to check for you and see if your order went through.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar;
    If you could please email me your email address to nricciar@gmail.com. We just made a move to a new site and I will be happy to check for you and see if your order went through.
    E-Mail sent. A million thanks for opting to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.62%

I sent you an email, it looks like we switched the site over just before you placed your order.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by nricciar;
    I sent you an email, it looks like we switched the site over just before you placed your order.
    Thanks for the e-mail.

That is a nightmare! That order took me about two hours to put together!!!! And it is already 03:00hrs Saturday morning here in Germany, and I wanted to wait for the order confirmation before going to sleep! Anyway, I have to replace the order now. I just hope my credit card would not be charged twice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just placed my final order with nutraplanet
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 04:21 PM
  3. Just place my 1st order with nutraplanet
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 01:20 AM
  4. Adding to my current order