John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I bought this in bulk this should work as good as RPM . Im assuming yes:whiner:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as it is the same extract %. Do not underestimate the importance of the naringin, though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naringin shows the following effects:
1. Protects against toxins in chemotherapy drugs and the environment
2. Enhances lipid metabolism
3. Enhances ethanol metabolism
4. Reduces negative effects of ethanol intake
5. Acts as a free radical scavenger
6. Reduces cytotoxicity
7. Acts as an antioxidant
8. Acts as an anti-apoptotic
9. Protect from carcinogenic matter
10. May reduce risk of atherosclerosis
11. Significantly inhibits LDL oxidation
12. Used in the treatment of gastric lesions
13. Inhibits the Sindbis neurovirulent virus
14. Reduces total cholesterol levels
15. Protects plasma vitamin E levels
16. Prevents hypercholesterolemia
17. Is anti-atherogenic

which is all well and good. Icacain is king for muscle . This is just a lil extra "nice" effect with the I

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty much...
mix some 50% with caff, AEE, grape seed etc etc and uh ave your own bulk mix

;P I do it cos every pre work out has CAFF, so i cant mix them together!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the good news is this is FINALLY back in stock, I waited ages for it and eventually gave up on it. The higher the % extract the more potent is what I've heard so I didn't want to order the lower 20 % stuff.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Regarding the bulk Icariin it is good stuff. Nutra seems to go only w/ quality.

RPM is much more than Icariin. And I don't mean a few more ingredients.
To simply smack together ingredients as you see them on the label and say you made a product is....... well........ not as easy as you think.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding the bulk Icariin it is good stuff. Nutra seems to go only w/ quality.

RPM is much more than Icariin. And I don't mean a few more ingredients.
To simply smack together ingredients as you see them on the label and say you made a product is....... well........ not as easy as you think.
Agree. RPM goes way beyond Icariin. It is not just the different ingredients, but the quantities employed and the synergy amongst them. As Rodja pointed out, apart from the fat that RPM uses the most potent icariin extract (50%) available, there is also the potentiating effect due to naringin (increases half-life of the actives). It is the whole matrix of compounds that counts.
You can get the full benefits of icariin independent of RPM. But, if you want RPM-like results, there is no short-cut: you have to get RPM :D

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Agree. RPM goes way beyond Icariin. It is not just the different ingredients, but the quantities employed and the synergy amongst them. As Rodja pointed out, apart from the fat that RPM uses the most potent icariin extract (50%) available, there is also the potentiating effect due to naringin (increases half-life of the actives). It is the whole matrix of compounds that counts.
You can get the full benefits of icariin independent of RPM. But, if you want RPM-like results, there is no short-cut: you have to get RPM :D
I agree.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool might have to pick some up a while from now. Right now Im stocked up on at least ten months worth of cycles from trail and error. know what Im saying