Attn Am Members

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the next couple days you may notice some slight inventory shortages, this is due to a change in infrastructure as we move over to our new operating system. This will only be temporary and we apologize for any inconvenience. The NutraPlanet 3.0 premier release will be unveiled this weekend...more info coming soon!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet.... itd be interesting....

placing another order next week, yay!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the new update!

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's all good Sam, you can go on a killing spree and we'd still vouch for your innocence :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so that new site ish is up........very nice man it scared me at first tho i was like wtf....then i was like ooo yea nice nice

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I noticed like my order history is gone, as well as my stored addresses.

What happened to the old database? should have been able to port it over.

Adams

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me too, my cart is empty? how long til all my items reshow up? or are they gone? cos i totally forgot what i was gonna order dam LOL
:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I noticed like my order history is gone, as well as my stored addresses.

What happened to the old database? should have been able to port it over.

Adams
Same issues. I was dazed when I realized my stored addresses were gone. Had problems with the shipping charges, too. I am sure these things will be sorted out fast :D

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lost my current order, :( cos of update, totally forgot what I was ordering.. had $490 in cart :(

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Interesting new look to the site. I haven't tested functionality yet (have to wait until I think of an excuse to place another order).

Rodthrower18

Awards
lost my current order, :( cos of update, totally forgot what I was ordering.. had $490 in cart :(

Werd me to, my old order was $230+ and for some reason the order i placed last night on the new system was $290, the new system told me "buy more u know u want to" ... and i did :bb2:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of it and think it's pretty smooth. I have some suggestions:

1. SAMe - cannot be found by search bar / engine.

2. Graphics - some of the graphics are too low quality they are fuzzy and therefore bring down the quality / impression of the wholesite, this is mainly product pictures etc. Perhaps you could not get high res or big enough pics size wise.

3. Are all the reviews gone? :( Me n the boys worked hard on bringing teh valued ops!

Much Love,

Keep up the good work,

Neoborn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the look of it and think it's pretty smooth. I have some suggestions:

1. SAMe - cannot be found by search bar / engine.

2. Graphics - some of the graphics are too low quality they are fuzzy and therefore bring down the quality / impression of the wholesite, this is mainly product pictures etc. Perhaps you could not get high res or big enough pics size wise.

3. Are all the reviews gone? :( Me n the boys worked hard on bringing teh valued ops!

Much Love,

Keep up the good work,

Neoborn
I noticed the reviews where missing as well, hope they weren't lost during transition.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I noticed the reviews where missing as well, hope they weren't lost during transition.
They are not gone, they are just in limbo atm. They should be back up today assuming everything goes smoothly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reviews are back up
How can I leave a review for YOU, as webmaster?

Nricciar: Best webmaster Nutra has ever had. Quick to answer questions, and looks drop dead gorgeous in high heels and fishnets. Highly Recommended

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My cart is gone, and the primordial performence stuff is not up yet (it is on the old site...)
I hate waiting.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
hmmm leviathan reloaded/dcp stack link isnt working...ahh i need this

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Nricciar: Best webmaster Nutra has ever had. Quick to answer questions, and looks drop dead gorgeous in high heels and fishnets. Highly Recommended
You should pimp her on Nutra :D ! I can already picture a pre-sale LOL.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established

That is....SICK dsade!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Also just to let you know:

1. The word "%nbsp" is trying to take over all the text on your site :p

I believe that is the space character.

Much Love,

Neoborn

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
My cart is gone, and the primordial performence stuff is not up yet (it is on the old site...)
I hate waiting.
bump i hold my order for the pp...go to update the newsite