Primordial Performance

human

human

Awards
when is Primordial Performance going to be in . I see the name in the manufacturers list.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be a nice addition. maybe they dont have enough in stock to send out yet???

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Keep watching guys. More info very soon.....

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to know as well, I've been holding off an order in anticipation of this hitting NP. What's the word guys?

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
i saw it on the old version site, but i cant check out..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are there any plans for Nutra Planet to carry their transdermal carrier as well?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
products are listed on the old site, but you can't checkout from there.

Update the new site with the products so I can order :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great!

This is great. I have been waiting to try Sustain. I didn't think Primordial Performance was gonna have a distributors though. I thought I saw them write that in a post someone had about them being available at The Planet. Good to know they are there. I gots to gets me some Sustain!!!!. Sorry, being excited causes poor grammer!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got an order ready to checkout, wanted to add this in today too..

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
is PP products gonna be available today?
if not i am going to place an order
if it will plz let me know thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any nutraplanet reps or people wanna give us some insight whats really going on here? is it PP not shipping out or website problems or what???

Bwill

Awards
any nutraplanet reps or people wanna give us some insight whats really going on here? is it PP not shipping out or website problems or what???
Weird. They used to be on the old nutraplanet site, but now they are no longer there as well.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We shipped NP’s order a couple weeks ago so I don’t know what’s up. It does take time to get new items set up on a website, shopping cart, ect… Im sure they are working to get it done.

-Pp

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
They are being transferred to the new site and should be there by Monday afternoon

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be priced just as much as it is direct from manufacturer....I thought it might cost less as most products at Nutraplanet cost less than if you purchased them directly...We all know Nutraplanet will increase sales of this product dramatically...Why wouldn't this lead to lower price?....Just call me freeloader...tight wad...whatever...

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
T bone. They are $10 less than the pp website....tightwad :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Sustain is in my shopping cart! :bruce1: :drunk:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope they get the dermatherm in to. I hear dermal 7 oxo is good and nutra doesn't selll any. They did have abliterate but its out of stock. It also appears to have some other goodies in it and looks like a good formula.