Savings, Specials, & Stacks, OH MY!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Just when you thought you knew what the word SAVINGS was all about, The Planet is proud to reveal the true definition:
Need to save cash? Then checkout the following BLOWOUT OPPORTUNITIES:

For starters, do not let time tick away! The timer has officially started for the 24 HOUR WHITE FLOOD SALE!!! ONLY $14.99!!!
White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

So has the loss of Bulk Sesamin Oil been bumming you out? Well, never fear, its back and better than ever!!! And now at an astonishing price of ONLY $12 per 8 oz unit!!!
Primaforce Sesamin, lab tested for potency and purity, contains a high-grade extract of Sesamin, a naturally occurring lignan found in sesame oil. Research has shown Sesamin can help maximize fat loss, support liver and kidney health and maintain healthy lipid profiles.
The PrimaForce Bulk Sesamin Oil Blowout Sale, EXCLUSIVELY at NutraPlanet!

Want an excellent energy booster, w/ no jitters and clean results? Then, make sure and checkout the amazing Adrenaline, for ONLY $19.99!!! The price alone will have you worked up!

We are also very proud to offer some exclusive, new stack options, which are bound to result in OPTIMAL SAVINGS!!!

Everyone is familiar with them and loves them for their fantastic results. Therefore, why not highly impress your partner by stacking the two products for even better results?! Palo Alto's Sensational Sex Stack is now exclusively available for purchase for ONLY $46.96 (while supplies last)!!!

With the Winter eating habits arising, why not make fat loss/prevention and lean muscle gains an easier option w/ the DCP/Shred Hardcore Stack for ONLY $52.95 or DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack for ONLY $57.99!!

Want good, lean muscle gains that definitely bring the bang for the buck? Then make sure and pick up a Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack, while supplies last! For a limited time only, get two units for ONLY $69.98!!! (Originally, $99.90) Also, don't forget to take advantage of the other Get Diesel items that are CURRENTLY ON SALE!!!

And last, but DEFINITELY not least, don't forget to take advantage of the 5% OFF COUPON ON ALL APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS PRODUCTS, until the end of the month: APPNUT1
Just simply type this coupon into the coupons section, which is located on the last page of checkout (the confirmation page)!

With NutraPlanet, you will not waste time, but only SAVE MONEY!!!

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are going to cause a lot of toyless and diamondless families with these deals... This **** is just unreal on how you can give these specials all the time.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id buy white flood, but i wasnt gonna place an order til next week! Bing overseas SUXS, cant take tak advantage of this!

if I put it in my cart, will it stay there for next week at that price? Id buy a few tubs :(

Also a typo, it says 50servings on the smaller white floods, I think its meant to say 25.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sweet deals.

CS any chance you can make a link to the stacks section so it is easier to find other than the drop down menu, Under "nutracaps" would be sweet!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, sweet deals.

CS any chance you can make a link to the stacks section so it is easier to find other than the drop down menu, Under "nutracaps" would be sweet!
Good idea.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
You guys are going to cause a lot of toyless and diamondless families with these deals
especially sam's family :toofunny:

that's part of why we love him so much though :dance:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Wow, sweet deals.

Great idea! I will definitely have my IT personnel look into do that for you! In the mean time, anyone can go to the "categories" scroll box and scroll down, until you reach the "Stacks" section.

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Xtend for $35.95 :jaw:
holy crap!! thats even cheaper then it was during their fall sale.

NP guys any idea how long it will be on sale? i need to place an order but yall are out of Kwick Karb and Beta alanine (500 grams) so its holding me up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy crap!! thats even cheaper then it was during their fall sale.

NP guys any idea how long it will be on sale? i need to place an order but yall are out of Kwick Karb and Beta alanine (500 grams) so its holding me up
BA will be in stock by end of week...still waiting to hear when the Kwik Karb is shipping.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I want to place an order, but I was wanting to get the Deluxe 00 capping kit, but it is out :(

I see that all of those products are in stock. Can I buy them and get the same deal as the Deluxe 00 capping kit? :D

:box:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dsade how long will Xtend be $35.95? is it just a 24 hour thing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to place an order, but I was wanting to get the Deluxe 00 capping kit, but it is out :(

I see that all of those products are in stock. Can I buy them and get the same deal as the Deluxe 00 capping kit? :D

Let me see what's wrong...if everything is in stock, they should be in stock too. Since it is a separate SKU, there might be a stock error.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Great idea! I will definitely have my IT personnel look into do that for you! In the mean time, anyone can go to the "categories" scroll box and scroll down, until you reach the "Stacks" section.

Thanks!
Well.. that was quick :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Holding up my order too, But Damn you guys are amazing for all the other deals, Its like xmas everyday

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
did primaforce quit making Bulk Sesamin? they dont show it on there site any more, and they had a blowout sale awhile ago.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Holding up my order too, But Damn you guys are amazing for all the other deals, Its like xmas everyday
Back in stock, but don't hesitate, stock is limited on these kits...at least for the time being. Thanks for your patience.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
any idea when epistane will be back in stock? I want to try and get it before it goes to reg price.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
any idea when epistane will be back in stock? I want to try and get it before it goes to reg price.
From my understanding, it should be back in stock by next Friday, the 16th. X-Lean, around the middle of next week.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i swear to god im gunna have to goto shopoholics anonymous cause you ..the "nutraplanet savings clan" .. your all evil in many ways...

cutting up my credit card as we speak

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
great to hear. awesome response time btw. will it still be at clearance price?
Not sure on the exact price, but I assume it will be the same as before. Either way, it will definitely be an awesome price.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any idea how long Xtend will be on sale?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
I just got 2 orders in this week..5 business days again...everything arrived in perfect order..Nutraplanet again proves they are the best..

Now u are asking me to order again..Ok..2 more orders this month I think..:D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Will you be carrying Green Apple Xtend in the future? I want to try that flavor out. Thanks and sweet ass deals!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be carrying Green Apple Xtend in the future? I want to try that flavor out. Thanks and sweet ass deals!
Scivation mentioned that this was initially a bb.com exclusive. I think they were going to leave it only there for 2 months, then bring it out all over.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Kids don't need toys pfff, daddy needs supps!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Nutraplanet Rox!

Much Love,

Neoborn

jCoonan

Awards
I'd just like to say it before someone else does.................NutraPlanet Reps...I love you so much I will deliever unto you my first born daughter. :thumbsup:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Scivation mentioned that this was initially a bb.com exclusive. I think they were going to leave it only there for 2 months, then bring it out all over.
Oh yeah I do remember that. Well I am set for a few months anyway so I can wait ;)