$$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Priced so low...you'd think it was a typo!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! Just checked the supply of White Flood, and I'm not sure if stock levels will last the full 24 hours!!! :numbered:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why? just order now :D
Can't just order now, Its hardly worth doing a $40 order with $60 shipping is it? Im waiting for a mate to send me a list of what to order him, its the only way it ends up reasonable when shipping hits $100-130US.

Ill just skip WF, I gotta try sizeon and chucks pre work out creatine anyway.. so ill live.. next time maybe.

:)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Can't just order now, Its hardly worth doing a $40 order with $60 shipping is it? Im waiting for a mate to send me a list of what to order him, its the only way it ends up reasonable when shipping hits $100-130US.

Ill just skip WF, I gotta try sizeon and chucks pre work out creatine anyway.. so ill live.. next time maybe.

:)
wont be this price again, ever :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wont be this price again, ever :)
lol doesnt matter... at the price id be paying with shipping if i ordered now, will = more than the standard price when i do a bulk price... so not much I can do, otherwise i would of ordered 3 tubs.

:) Ill try it out later.. lucky US customers!

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
How much caffeine is in 1 serving of WF? I'd like to know in milligrams, not just "2 average coffees".

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Just ordered 2 tubs along with a big tub of GM and PW. Hope it all gets here soon :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just ordered 2 tubs also...hope it gets here soon too.

I read over at BN.com that you guys released a new formulat with the Arginine not being ethyl ester and more Beta Alanine and improved taste. It said it would be for the 610 gram tubs......does this apply to the sale tubs too???

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 tubs along with a big tub of GM and PW. Hope it all gets here soon :D
awesome, thanks

i just ordered 2 tubs also...hope it gets here soon too.

I read over at BN.com that you guys released a new formulat with the Arginine not being ethyl ester and more Beta Alanine and improved taste. It said it would be for the 610 gram tubs......does this apply to the sale tubs too???
correct, the small tubs are all new version (610/2 = 305 grams)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hi - I've never tried this stuff but at $15 who can not? BTW, the label for this 305g tub says "50 servings". I'm assuming this one is actually 25 right?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Hi - I've never tried this stuff but at $15 who can not? BTW, the label for this 305g tub says "50 servings". I'm assuming this one is actually 25 right?
correct, must be an error on the site, the real label says 25 servings = 305 grams

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
that is the best I can do for you, its part of a proprietary blend
Oh well, I ordered a tub anyway. I just wont go crazy with the dosing as i'm trying to cut back on caffeine.

It better make me h¥o0ge! :head: :p

labiaSmasher

Awards
dam, finally back online and it's gone :(

imma cruise with justin timberlake and cry some rivers now

Vinny

Awards
How much caffeine is in 1 serving of WF? I'd like to know in milligrams, not just "2 average coffees".

I usually dont buy from companies or a particular product that doesnt list caffeine content as that hidden blend thing isnt for me.
This particular co has great stuff as you know so I made an excemption while back and tried it
. I am going to guess roughly 200-250 mg caffeine per serving (I get sick if more than that and never got 'to much caffeine sick symptoms' with this so if your like me go with half serving and ofcourse only pre workout.
I just add extra whatever to it if want more creatine,etc as using half dose

They should consider putting out a version without caffeine .
It blows NO explode out of the water as far as pumps,strength (I liked NO EXPLODE when I needed caffeine ) but no comparrison this is much better

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I usually dont buy from companies or a particular product that doesnt list caffeine content as that hidden blend thing isnt for me.
This particular co has great stuff as you know so I made an excemption while back and tried it
. I am going to guess roughly 200-250 mg caffeine per serving (I get sick if more than that and never got 'to much caffeine sick symptoms' with this so if your like me go with half serving and ofcourse only pre workout.
I just add extra whatever to it if want more creatine,etc as using half dose

They should consider putting out a version without caffeine .
It blows NO explode out of the water as far as pumps,strength (I liked NO EXPLODE when I needed caffeine ) but no comparrison this is much better
thanks very much vinny, the feedback is exceptional :)