$$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$ - AnabolicMinds.com

$$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$

  1. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    $$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$



  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    Damn good deal!
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Priced so low...you'd think it was a typo!
    •   
       

  4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    WOW!!! Just checked the supply of White Flood, and I'm not sure if stock levels will last the full 24 hours!!!
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    WOW!!! Just checked the supply of White Flood, and I'm not sure if stock levels will last the full 24 hours!!!
    more like 24 minutes
  6. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    more like 24 minutes
    24 hour sales really suck, really unfair to international customers
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    24 hour sales really suck, really unfair to international customers
    why? just order now
  8. ksa
    ksa is offline
    New Member
    ksa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    i just updated my cart WF is in the red.
  9. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    i just updated my cart WF is in the red.
    yup, but we will be shipping them more tomorrow, so they only used up half their supply so far
  10. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    why? just order now
    Can't just order now, Its hardly worth doing a $40 order with $60 shipping is it? Im waiting for a mate to send me a list of what to order him, its the only way it ends up reasonable when shipping hits $100-130US.

    Ill just skip WF, I gotta try sizeon and chucks pre work out creatine anyway.. so ill live.. next time maybe.

  11. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    Shipping to Canada kills the deal as usual
  12. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Can't just order now, Its hardly worth doing a $40 order with $60 shipping is it? Im waiting for a mate to send me a list of what to order him, its the only way it ends up reasonable when shipping hits $100-130US.

    Ill just skip WF, I gotta try sizeon and chucks pre work out creatine anyway.. so ill live.. next time maybe.

    wont be this price again, ever
  13. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45187

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    wont be this price again, ever
    lol doesnt matter... at the price id be paying with shipping if i ordered now, will = more than the standard price when i do a bulk price... so not much I can do, otherwise i would of ordered 3 tubs.

    Ill try it out later.. lucky US customers!
  14. New Member
    Pound4Pound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    How much caffeine is in 1 serving of WF? I'd like to know in milligrams, not just "2 average coffees".
  15. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgenetics View Post
    How much caffeine is in 1 serving of WF? I'd like to know in milligrams, not just "2 average coffees".
    that is the best I can do for you, its part of a proprietary blend
  16. New Member
    Jayzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Just ordered 2 tubs along with a big tub of GM and PW. Hope it all gets here soon
  17. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i just ordered 2 tubs also...hope it gets here soon too.

    I read over at BN.com that you guys released a new formulat with the Arginine not being ethyl ester and more Beta Alanine and improved taste. It said it would be for the 610 gram tubs......does this apply to the sale tubs too???
  18. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzen View Post
    Just ordered 2 tubs along with a big tub of GM and PW. Hope it all gets here soon
    awesome, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i just ordered 2 tubs also...hope it gets here soon too.

    I read over at BN.com that you guys released a new formulat with the Arginine not being ethyl ester and more Beta Alanine and improved taste. It said it would be for the 610 gram tubs......does this apply to the sale tubs too???
    correct, the small tubs are all new version (610/2 = 305 grams)
  19. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    603

    Reputation

    Hi - I've never tried this stuff but at $15 who can not? BTW, the label for this 305g tub says "50 servings". I'm assuming this one is actually 25 right?
  20. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Hi - I've never tried this stuff but at $15 who can not? BTW, the label for this 305g tub says "50 servings". I'm assuming this one is actually 25 right?
    correct, must be an error on the site, the real label says 25 servings = 305 grams
  21. New Member
    Pound4Pound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    that is the best I can do for you, its part of a proprietary blend
    Oh well, I ordered a tub anyway. I just wont go crazy with the dosing as i'm trying to cut back on caffeine.

    It better make me ho0ge!
  22. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgenetics View Post
    Oh well, I ordered a tub anyway. I just wont go crazy with the dosing as i'm trying to cut back on caffeine.

    It better make me ho0ge!
    you know it
  23. New Member
    labiaSmasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    96

    Reputation

    dam, finally back online and it's gone

    imma cruise with justin timberlake and cry some rivers now
  24. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by labiaSmasher View Post
    dam, finally back online and it's gone

    imma cruise with justin timberlake and cry some rivers now
    haha. nice username
  25. New Member
    Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    i just updated my cart WF is in the red.
    I imagine they should have it back within week or 2 . Its worth the wait I to ordered some
  26. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    I imagine they should have it back within week or 2 . Its worth the wait I to ordered some
    they will have it tuesday
  27. New Member
    Vinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgenetics View Post
    How much caffeine is in 1 serving of WF? I'd like to know in milligrams, not just "2 average coffees".

    I usually dont buy from companies or a particular product that doesnt list caffeine content as that hidden blend thing isnt for me.
    This particular co has great stuff as you know so I made an excemption while back and tried it
    . I am going to guess roughly 200-250 mg caffeine per serving (I get sick if more than that and never got 'to much caffeine sick symptoms' with this so if your like me go with half serving and ofcourse only pre workout.
    I just add extra whatever to it if want more creatine,etc as using half dose

    They should consider putting out a version without caffeine .
    It blows NO explode out of the water as far as pumps,strength (I liked NO EXPLODE when I needed caffeine ) but no comparrison this is much better
  28. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    I usually dont buy from companies or a particular product that doesnt list caffeine content as that hidden blend thing isnt for me.
    This particular co has great stuff as you know so I made an excemption while back and tried it
    . I am going to guess roughly 200-250 mg caffeine per serving (I get sick if more than that and never got 'to much caffeine sick symptoms' with this so if your like me go with half serving and ofcourse only pre workout.
    I just add extra whatever to it if want more creatine,etc as using half dose

    They should consider putting out a version without caffeine .
    It blows NO explode out of the water as far as pumps,strength (I liked NO EXPLODE when I needed caffeine ) but no comparrison this is much better
    thanks very much vinny, the feedback is exceptional
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sickest Sale Of The Year!!! Now at NP!!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:20 AM
  2. $$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
  3. $$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:00 PM
  4. Funny "true" story (re: some white trash friends of the fam)
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in