wtf is happening to ph/ds?????

Musclefever

Awards
hey guys many of the ph/ds are not available from nutrplanet and even from other sites
examples: havoc, epistane, est ph/ds, pplex from cel ecc ecc.........the only reason reps gave me that some ph are still available is that companies like nutra still have them in stores
how come, was there any law about this that i missed?

Musclefever

Awards
Ok, I wasn't sure. A lot of kids come on here and they don't seem to have much of an education. Interesting people though, I just did a search.
a search on what lol?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you are trying to say, if you fix your grammar people can communicate with you better.

Let me take a stab:

Prepare for an end to PHs/DS. No law has been passed. Raw Deal happened and shook up everything. I'm sure once the olympics go by there will be less humbug and things will return to a "norm"
What raw deal??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
At this exact moment in time there is NO shortage. Just because NP is sold out, a simple google search yeilds a half dozen or more places to buy from.

I am fully aware of the recent gov. operations, there may be a dry spell sometime in the near future, but it wont last. Its not like something similar didnt already happen, the ban and panic that ensued.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely wouldn't say their is a shortage. If anything, it's the SERM availability that has made people hit the panic button.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the thig in progress right now I read about a while back SERM or SARMs?

Its the thing that has no androgenic side effcts and all anabolic effects without the deep voice, hairloss, enlarged heart and prostate etc.

sounds like it might make gaining muscle a lil too easy!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SARMs, specifically "S-4"
S-1 too. Supposedly S-4 is already available...have no proof of this really. Also supposedly one of them can be taken orally. S-4 > S-1 in terms of anabolic effects....or so thats what rat studies say.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There does seem to be some issues with obtaining raws to make some of these hormonal products...from what I understand even things like ATD could be hard to come by if problems keep persisiting in China...

...I'm sure if the problems do persist in China somebody else will fill the void...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw some guy who was gonna sell it, but he didn't cause it would be too expensive.
Someone woulda bought it. And they would have been a test experiment for a lot of people, lol.