Penetrate Usage

Derock

Awards
I was wondering if anyone could give me insight as to what can be used with penetrate. Anything besides prohormones? Also, is there anything that could be dangerous if combined with penetrate?

I was thinking about combining it was some oils to help deliver EFA to the skin (based on a patent I read using a transdermal for delivering linoleic acid for acne), but I wasn't sure if there was anything to watch out for with this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well... seeing as how EFA's are lipids and penetrate is a lipophilic solution it should work out quit well. It's an interesting idea you have there. One that you should log as I'm sure others will be interested.:thumbsup:

Derock

Awards
Thanks, I tried it out last night and it seemed to go ok. I'll be trying this out and if it works out, I'll post up a log. I'm keeping pictures.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you could combine penetrate with Yohimbine. Should make a great transdermal fat lost stack. Should cost you under 20 bucks too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could combine penetrate with Yohimbine. Should make a great transdermal fat lost stack. Should cost you under 20 bucks too.
Yohimbine is hydrophillic, and would not work well in penetrate.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Penetrate is the FL7 carrier, right?

Last edited: