New to Capping Bulk Powders!

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Hi,

I am thinking about ordering some yellow gold, and capping it. What exactly do I need? Do I need a Capper? What size Caps? I have a food scale that measures by 1 gram increments, do I need to have a better one?

I have read on here that people have been using 500mg of Yellow Gold 3X per day, Is this correct?

Thanks Kevin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, you will need a filler for this, as well as a Deluxe Capping Kit. the Cap-M-Quicks hold 50 capsules each, so take the dosage you want (if 500mg, I would recommend getting the 00 capping kit). weight out 500mg * 50 capsules (25 grams) and add around 5-10 grams of filler (taurine works well).

then simply spread the mixture over top of the uncovered caps. It isn't effortless, but you will only have to spend around an hour a month.

Warning YG is MESSY and stains...do all this over a newspaper.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
IIRC, you will need a filler for this, as well as a Deluxe Capping Kit. the Cap-M-Quicks hold 50 capsules each, so take the dosage you want (if 500mg, I would recommend getting the 00 capping kit). weight out 500mg * 50 capsules (25 grams) and add around 5-10 grams of filler (taurine works well).

then simply spread the mixture over top of the uncovered caps. It isn't effortless, but you will only have to spend around an hour a month.

Warning YG is MESSY and stains...do all this over a newspaper.
Thanks for the reply,

Why do you need a filler? Would it be wise to use bulk Cissus for a filler (so it would be more like AP)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply,

Why do you need a filler? Would it be wise to use bulk Cissus for a filler (so it would be more like AP)?
again, IIRC YG is not the easiest powder to work with. Hopefully someone else with more experience working with this can chime in.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard the same thing about YG, but I have not used it...yet....cissus is sticky too...I actually do what D said and use taurine as a filler for all of my bulk powders.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I capped a bunch of YG, I don't recall it being difficult. Didn't use a filler. If you do use a filler I strongly suggest you DONT use cissus! Cissus is hard to work with, especially if the humidity is a bit high.

I used 00 caps, filled them, tamped lightly, and topped them off. I don't remember exactly what they came out to, but it was very close (just a bit over) the suggested dose.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damm.. ill have to find something to use as a filler....

Rodthrower18

Awards
Should i bother buying a capper for my cee or just man up and put it in a drink ? The bulk creatine is the final piece in my order, and i gotta order quick, i already missed out on the xtend deal :( when i was at work. There's another deal i DONT want to mis out on otherwise my next 2months of supplementaion will run me ~$50 more than need be.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Ok, I am Finalizing my order..

1- 150gr Bulk Yellow Gold
1- 1000 cap Bulk NP 00 Gel Caps
1- 100gr Bulk Green Tea Powder
1- Cap M' Quick 00
1- 500gr Bulk Taurine Powder

(Would it be better to get some Leucine instead of Taurine to use as filler)

Is there anything else I need to be able to start capping? Or to know?

Thanks for all the help:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should i bother buying a capper for my cee or just man up and put it in a drink ? The bulk creatine is the final piece in my order, and i gotta order quick, i already missed out on the xtend deal :( when i was at work. There's another deal i DONT want to mis out on otherwise my next 2months of supplementaion will run me ~$50 more than need be.
I would recommend CEE caps...NOT powder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(Would it be better to get some Leucine instead of Taurine to use as filler)

:
I would not recommend leucine as a filler.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I would not recommend leucine as a filler.
I will use Taurine!

Am I good to go with everything else? I dont want to submit my order, then find out I need something else.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will use Taurine!

Am I good to go with everything else? I dont want to submit my order, then find out I need something else.

Thanks
Do you have a scale to weigh out everything?

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Do you have a scale to weigh out everything?
I have this one [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Salter-5-Pound-Microtronic-Kitchen-Scale/dp/B0000YWUY0"]Amazon.com: Salter 5-Pound Microtronic Kitchen Scale, White: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
you don't need a filler. It is a little messy, but no filler needed. I capped cissus no filler too, that stuff gets sticky.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you don't need a filler. It is a little messy, but no filler needed. I capped cissus no filler too, that stuff gets sticky.
You got THAT right...the 50% material is WAY sticky.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Looks like a computer error. I will have Darren fix it on Monday.
^^Bump^^

Any word on this product combo, or possibly the deluxe with the scale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why so? I've been using the CEE powder and capping it without any problems for quite some time.
He was asking if he should cap his CEE or take the powder straight. I recommended against straight CEE.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
He was asking if he should cap his CEE or take the powder straight. I recommended against straight CEE.
Click! Delayed light goes on in empty cranium. Sorry, thanks.

Rodthrower18

Awards
I would recommend CEE caps...NOT powder.

Wat about tricreatine malate? Ordered a few hundred grams since i didnt see caps anywhere and im wantin to test this form of creatine out for a bit on my lil bulk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wat about tricreatine malate? Ordered a few hundred grams since i didnt see caps anywhere and im wantin to test this form of creatine out for a bit on my lil bulk.
TCM works great...you will like it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The capping kit often pops out of stock, even if the "00" caps and Cap-M-Quick are in stock. It's just the combo that sometimes is out.

As for capping bulk YG I do a set of 50 last weekend; I tamped the caps 4 times and they were about 90% full I would say, and it worked out to be ~530 mg per cap. I didn't find it hard to work with at all. I'm thinking about capping my Green Tea tomorrow, that will be a pain.

Also taking CEE at the back of the throat isn't too difficult. It has a strong acidic taste, but I find it easier to toss back than Cissus which seems a bit dryer to me.

I also picked up 100g of TCM but haven't tried it yet. It's been a topsellers on the bulk page for a while, so I figured for $3 I'd pick some up. I'll look into the science of it further when I start taking it.

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Well yesterday I had my first capping experience. I started with Yellow gold and then finished with green tea:bb:

It went well!

Today I took my first yellow gold dose preworkout with my breakfast, and I had incredible pumps all throughout my workout! :thumbsup:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive capped.... PLCAR, SALVIA?, CISSUS, ETC ETC No filler.. no big dramas.. its a bit sticky sometimes.. and u may lose 500.mg-1g.. but eh...

I tried doing 200mg, 200mg, 100mg but its annoying.. so I just end up doing everything in 500mg caps..

lol

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
MAxximal Supplements 1
Supplements 7
nycste Supplements 2
nycste Supplements 7