HP-50X Pocket Scale (HP-50X

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
recently purchased this to weigh out my 30mg or .03g dosage of bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine which is a very tiny amount of powder. My problem is the scale is not giving a reading and reamins at .00 when such a small amount of powder is on it, then when i add a little and get a reading it is already at .07 or higher, which in turn i then try and remove a little but can never get a reading below .06 or so. Iam doing something wrong or is this scale just not capable of reading such a small amount of powder(seems like a crumb to get .03g). Any help would be greatly appreciated i bought about 3 grams of this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it zeroed?

Do you have it set to grams?

Does your entire 3 gram order weigh out to 3 grams?

(not trying to insult your intelligence, just process of elimination)

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
yes it is zeroed and calibrated and it is set to grams and my three gram order measures out to a little over three grams. It should read .03g to equal the 30 mgs correct? It wont some to register that lowb/c that amount of powder seems very small, like a crumb....does that sound right dsade. Open for suggestions on what to do or how to weigh this stuff...thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes it is zeroed and calibrated and it is set to grams and my three gram order measures out to a little over three grams. It should read .03g to equal the 30 mgs correct? It wont some to register that lowb/c that amount of powder seems very small, like a crumb....does that sound right dsade. Open for suggestions on what to do or how to weigh this stuff...thanks again
Correct....the 0.01 listing is the tolerance of the scale, but I don't know what the minimum to get a reading is.

You might have to measure out .09 grams or so, then divide evenly.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks simple and effective yet i couldnt think of it lol. What would you say the max dosage of this is at one time? pretty sure i took at least 100-150mg at once due to my scale malfunctions and cant say i noticed any difference from that dosage to the 30-50 i normally take at once..only sides i noticed were dry mouth, and insomnia..but no more energy or focus so iam thinking anything over 50 mg is pointless and could be harmful(and was only taken by myself as a stupid error)

p.s. any chance the planet is getting this in cap form so i dont od on this sh8t again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks simple and effective yet i couldnt think of it lol. What would you say the max dosage of this is at one time? pretty sure i took at least 100-150mg at once due to my scale malfunctions and cant say i noticed any difference from that dosage to the 30-50 i normally take at once..only sides i noticed were dry mouth, and insomnia..but no more energy or focus so iam thinking anything over 50 mg is pointless and could be harmful(and was only taken by myself as a stupid error)

p.s. any chance the planet is getting this in cap form so i dont od on this sh8t again
Honestly, I have only taken the recommended dosage of AMP and have not played around much with the powder. I would keep it reasonable.

There IS a chance that this will be one of the upcoming Nutracaps.

Tarkana

Awards
well, if it can hold up to 50g and measures to the .01g but only above .05g, then i'd say put something light on it (how much does a dime weigh? that might work), then add however much powder to increase the reading by .03g

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, if it can hold up to 50g and measures to the .01g but only above .05g, then i'd say put something light on it (how much does a dime weigh? that might work), then add however much powder to increase the reading by .03g
This is a good idea, too...REPS

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks guys, would be great if that could be the next nutracap product dsade!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
A nickel weighs exactly 5grams.

X

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A nickel weighs exactly 5grams.

X
Damn...where do you buy your stuff? Out here a nickel is only $5 worth.

Oh...wait.:run:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
recently purchased this to weigh out my 30mg or .03g dosage of bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine which is a very tiny amount of powder. My problem is the scale is not giving a reading and reamins at .00 when such a small amount of powder is on it, then when i add a little and get a reading it is already at .07 or higher, which in turn i then try and remove a little but can never get a reading below .06 or so. Iam doing something wrong or is this scale just not capable of reading such a small amount of powder(seems like a crumb to get .03g). Any help would be greatly appreciated i bought about 3 grams of this
Can't help you with the scale problem.. but a practical solution, you could dissolve 1g ==> 100ml of water

Each 5ml yields 50mg. You can measure this out easily with a small measuring/medicine beaker.

PA said that if you add citrulline malate and leave it in the fridge it should last. Much simpler.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
Can't help you with the scale problem.. but a practical solution, you could dissolve 1g ==> 100ml of water

Each 5ml yields 50mg. You can measure this out easily with a small measuring/medicine beaker.

PA said that if you add citrulline malate and leave it in the fridge it should last. Much simpler.

Think i will try this, cause measuring this out in such small increments that it needs to be dosed in sucks! what kind of container do you store this in while in the fridge, would a simple water (16oz pint) work? Also how much citrulline malate do you add to the 100ml of water, and if i dont add this would the solution go bad? thanks for the suggestions and responses

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1405/adrenaline.html

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys, would be great if that could be the next nutracap product dsade!
Looks like this could be coming sooner than expected.