HP-50X Pocket Scale (HP-50X - AnabolicMinds.com

HP-50X Pocket Scale (HP-50X

  1. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    HP-50X Pocket Scale (HP-50X


    recently purchased this to weigh out my 30mg or .03g dosage of bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine which is a very tiny amount of powder. My problem is the scale is not giving a reading and reamins at .00 when such a small amount of powder is on it, then when i add a little and get a reading it is already at .07 or higher, which in turn i then try and remove a little but can never get a reading below .06 or so. Iam doing something wrong or is this scale just not capable of reading such a small amount of powder(seems like a crumb to get .03g). Any help would be greatly appreciated i bought about 3 grams of this

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is it zeroed?

    Do you have it set to grams?

    Does your entire 3 gram order weigh out to 3 grams?

    (not trying to insult your intelligence, just process of elimination)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    yes it is zeroed and calibrated and it is set to grams and my three gram order measures out to a little over three grams. It should read .03g to equal the 30 mgs correct? It wont some to register that lowb/c that amount of powder seems very small, like a crumb....does that sound right dsade. Open for suggestions on what to do or how to weigh this stuff...thanks again
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    yes it is zeroed and calibrated and it is set to grams and my three gram order measures out to a little over three grams. It should read .03g to equal the 30 mgs correct? It wont some to register that lowb/c that amount of powder seems very small, like a crumb....does that sound right dsade. Open for suggestions on what to do or how to weigh this stuff...thanks again
    Correct....the 0.01 listing is the tolerance of the scale, but I don't know what the minimum to get a reading is.

    You might have to measure out .09 grams or so, then divide evenly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Thanks simple and effective yet i couldnt think of it lol. What would you say the max dosage of this is at one time? pretty sure i took at least 100-150mg at once due to my scale malfunctions and cant say i noticed any difference from that dosage to the 30-50 i normally take at once..only sides i noticed were dry mouth, and insomnia..but no more energy or focus so iam thinking anything over 50 mg is pointless and could be harmful(and was only taken by myself as a stupid error)

    p.s. any chance the planet is getting this in cap form so i dont od on this sh8t again
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    Thanks simple and effective yet i couldnt think of it lol. What would you say the max dosage of this is at one time? pretty sure i took at least 100-150mg at once due to my scale malfunctions and cant say i noticed any difference from that dosage to the 30-50 i normally take at once..only sides i noticed were dry mouth, and insomnia..but no more energy or focus so iam thinking anything over 50 mg is pointless and could be harmful(and was only taken by myself as a stupid error)

    p.s. any chance the planet is getting this in cap form so i dont od on this sh8t again
    Honestly, I have only taken the recommended dosage of AMP and have not played around much with the powder. I would keep it reasonable.

    There IS a chance that this will be one of the upcoming Nutracaps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. New Member
    Tarkana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    well, if it can hold up to 50g and measures to the .01g but only above .05g, then i'd say put something light on it (how much does a dime weigh? that might work), then add however much powder to increase the reading by .03g
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkana View Post
    well, if it can hold up to 50g and measures to the .01g but only above .05g, then i'd say put something light on it (how much does a dime weigh? that might work), then add however much powder to increase the reading by .03g
    This is a good idea, too...REPS
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    thanks guys, would be great if that could be the next nutracap product dsade!
  10. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1041

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkana View Post
    well, if it can hold up to 50g and measures to the .01g but only above .05g, then i'd say put something light on it (how much does a dime weigh? that might work), then add however much powder to increase the reading by .03g
    A nickel weighs exactly 5grams.


    X
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    A nickel weighs exactly 5grams.


    X
    Damn...where do you buy your stuff? Out here a nickel is only $5 worth.

    Oh...wait.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1807

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    recently purchased this to weigh out my 30mg or .03g dosage of bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine which is a very tiny amount of powder. My problem is the scale is not giving a reading and reamins at .00 when such a small amount of powder is on it, then when i add a little and get a reading it is already at .07 or higher, which in turn i then try and remove a little but can never get a reading below .06 or so. Iam doing something wrong or is this scale just not capable of reading such a small amount of powder(seems like a crumb to get .03g). Any help would be greatly appreciated i bought about 3 grams of this
    Can't help you with the scale problem.. but a practical solution, you could dissolve 1g ==> 100ml of water

    Each 5ml yields 50mg. You can measure this out easily with a small measuring/medicine beaker.

    PA said that if you add citrulline malate and leave it in the fridge it should last. Much simpler.
  13. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Can't help you with the scale problem.. but a practical solution, you could dissolve 1g ==> 100ml of water

    Each 5ml yields 50mg. You can measure this out easily with a small measuring/medicine beaker.

    PA said that if you add citrulline malate and leave it in the fridge it should last. Much simpler.

    Think i will try this, cause measuring this out in such small increments that it needs to be dosed in sucks! what kind of container do you store this in while in the fridge, would a simple water (16oz pint) work? Also how much citrulline malate do you add to the 100ml of water, and if i dont add this would the solution go bad? thanks for the suggestions and responses
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    Thanks simple and effective yet i couldnt think of it lol. What would you say the max dosage of this is at one time? pretty sure i took at least 100-150mg at once due to my scale malfunctions and cant say i noticed any difference from that dosage to the 30-50 i normally take at once..only sides i noticed were dry mouth, and insomnia..but no more energy or focus so iam thinking anything over 50 mg is pointless and could be harmful(and was only taken by myself as a stupid error)

    p.s. any chance the planet is getting this in cap form so i dont od on this sh8t again
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1405/adrenaline.html
  15. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    389

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn...where do you buy your stuff? Out here a nickel is only $5 worth.

    Oh...wait.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    thanks guys, would be great if that could be the next nutracap product dsade!
    Looks like this could be coming sooner than expected.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. New Member
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like this could be coming sooner than expected.
    In time for pre contest?!?!? yeessssssssss!!!
  18. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1807

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like this could be coming sooner than expected.
    Say it ain't so!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HP-50X Pocket Scale (HP-100X)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. HP-100X Pocket Scale
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. HP-50X Digital Scale
    By RedwolfWV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. Pocket Scale SL Series out of stock
    By Goffio69 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in