Huge I mean HUGE Adrenaline AKA 1,3-dimethylamylamine Sale at NP. 19.95

Adrenaline AKA 1,3-dimethylamylamine at an absolutely BLOW OUT Price of 19.95!

You get 1.8 grams of 1,3-dimethylamylamine per bottle so the price is cheaper then buying bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine if you consider the other ingredients PLUS in comes in capsules so no measuring.

A few reviews..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/74829-adrenaline-feedback.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/70086-ugabs-mini-adrenaline.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/69630-adrenaline-sample-review.html

I do not expect this to last long!

The reason for the Blow out is that a new packaging is in the works for Genera adds in National media.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, if you people don't jump on this one.... I will.

Actually, I will anyways.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NP Flying Ninja Monkeys, that guard the warehouse, rob you while you sleep at night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sometimes wonder how I manage to pay bills

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
This was Patrick Arnold's innovation I believe. Correct me if I am wrong but this is the active in AMP?

I'm surprized USPLabs (or its associated company) created a rip off product...at one time I remember you guys saying you would never do that...something about not releasing a Nettle Root extract to compete w/ DS Activate...something about ethics...

Anyway I might be wrong in my recollection.

This was Patrick Arnold's innovation I believe. Correct me if I am wrong but this is the active in AMP?

I'm surprized USPLabs (or its associated company) created a rip off product...at one time I remember you guys saying you would never do that...something about not releasing a Nettle Root extract to compete w/ DS Activate...something about ethics...

Well, I'm a marketing consultant for Genera and did not design the product. USPlabs will never do that.

For the record, PA ripped Cissus.

This compound was a pharmacuetical drug in the 60's that PA found in the research. This was not his innovation, but he was responsible for bringing to the market.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol

i might grab 2 bottles...

i just get annoyed that every product contains caff...cos i cant mix pre work out stuff together.. i wish companies would make products without caffeine!!

lol

i might grab 2 bottles...

i just get annoyed that every product contains caff...cos i cant mix pre work out stuff together.. i wish companies would make products without caffeine!!
Mix adrenaline with the Mass pump stack from Nutraplanet. You do not need much more.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This compound was a pharmacuetical drug in the 60's that PA found in the research. This was not his innovation, but he was responsible for bringing to the market.
A lot of "innovative" supplements have had decades of research on them for pharmaceutical use. Being the first to bring it to market doesn't necessarily mean you were the first to discover it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. I mean, would you really want to ingest something with only a few week's worth of research behind it? ....and you guys think the FDA needs to laissez-faire under current conditions ;)

A lot of "innovative" supplements have had decades of research on them for pharmaceutical use. Being the first to bring it to market doesn't necessarily mean you were the first to discover it. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. I mean, would you really want to ingest something with only a few week's worth of research behind it? ....and you guys think the FDA needs to laissez-faire under current conditions ;)
Correct.

For example Cissus was used for fracture healing but USPlabs discovered it was great for tendons and ligaments so we discovered a new use and brought it market.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,3-dimethylhexaneamine rant

I believe 1,3-dimethylamylamine was originally used as a nasal decongestant, but probably never did so well for obvious reasons: Take a cap of Adrenaline and try going to sleep! :lol:

It was replaced with pseudoephedrine (which is a stereo isomer of ephedrine), found in the Sudafed and Nyquil. Recently, these were replaced with Phenylephrine, but I still go to the pharmacy counter, sign the "I'm not going to use this to make meth" waiver, and get "the good stuff".

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
For the record, PA ripped Cissus.
I did not know that. Well than all bets are off. In the industry that you are in one needs to act like a gentleman to expect to be treated that way...and in my opinion PA has not acted as a gentleman.

The fact that you held back on competing w/ DS Activate when you could have speaks volumes in terms of your ethics. You didn't have to do that but you did, so I should commend you for that sir.

Thanks for clarifying things...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe 1,3-dimethylamylamine was originally used as a nasal decongestant, but probably never did so well for obvious reasons: Take a cap of Adrenaline and try going to sleep! :lol:

It was replaced with pseudoephedrine (which is a stereo isomer of ephedrine), found in the Sudafed and Nyquil. Recently, these were replaced with Phenylephrine, but I still go to the pharmacy counter, sign the "I'm not going to use this to make meth" waiver, and get "the good stuff".
I was so irritated when phenylpropanalanine got yanked cause of fat girls having heart attacks from diet products based around it. That Coricidin D with that was the best decongestant i've ever used, including scripts. Quercetin isn't bad tho actually. Started taking it just to enhance resveratrol absorption, turned out to help the allergies a good bit.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was so irritated when phenylpropanalanine got yanked cause of fat girls having heart attacks from diet products based around it. That Coricidin D with that was the best decongestant i've ever used, including scripts. Quercetin isn't bad tho actually. Started taking it just to enhance resveratrol absorption, turned out to help the allergies a good bit.
What helps allergies? my count was like 1200.... extremely high!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quercetin helped me, nutraplanet carries the NOW brand stuff reasonably cheap. Dr D said that he gets libido issues from it long term, I haven't noticed that although I am taking 1g of resveratrol a day with it...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol I just bought 2g of the bulk powder a couple of days ago..

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Wait - you can do this? What do they have back there? Just sudafed, or do they have actifed and other cold medicine?

Simpfan1278

Awards
Wait - you can do this? What do they have back there? Just sudafed, or do they have actifed and other cold medicine?
They keep pseudophedrine products behind the counter, so Sudafed and other stuff with the same active.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
So, you guys are saying this adrenaline would be good to add to products such as RPM...NO-SHOGUN...SMASH...etc? If so, how much would one add to get the extra intesity from a workout? Sorry for the dumb question, but never thought of ordering this stuff till now.

thanks

So, you guys are saying this adrenaline would be good to add to products such as RPM...NO-SHOGUN...SMASH...etc? If so, how much would one add to get the extra intesity from a workout? Sorry for the dumb question, but never thought of ordering this stuff till now.

thanks
I would it seperate. Adrenaline is great solo pre workout.

I would not add to RPM, SMASH(to much total caffiene) but adding adrenaline to some BCAA's and beta alanine is more like it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

I would not add to RPM, SMASH(to much total caffiene) but adding adrenaline to some BCAA's and beta alanine is more like it.
Sounds like a nice little combo you got there...

How does the powder taste, out of curiousity?

Sounds like a nice little combo you got there...

How does the powder taste, out of curiousity?
I use Core ABC..has Citrulline M, Beta A and BCAA's with a nice serving of lecuine.

To the Core, I add more Beta A and leucine

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I use Core ABC..has Citrulline M, Beta A and BCAA's with a nice serving of lecuine.

To the Core, I add more Beta A and leucine
J, you need to give me all of your little tips...

because damn, I'm an Xtend guy, and Core actually looks like a better product and at the same price.

I have far too much Xtend to buy any right now, but in about 2 months, I'm gonna haveta make a switch to this.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

oh, nice. Ill just add this to my xtend and incarnate preworkout.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The NP Flying Ninja Monkeys, that guard the warehouse, rob you while you sleep at night.
They also been taking advantage of the amazing Adrenaline Sale we are currently offering at The Planet! So I'd say they are pretty feisty right now! Seriously, take a close look and you will notice that everyone of them has their greasy paws on a bottle! Honestly, I would hurry up and pick up a unit today!!! Because from the looks of things, stock will not last long!!!

Last edited:
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

I would agree. Adrenaline + BCAAs and BA would make a killer stack! Honestly, I have yet to try Adrenaline, but I have yet to hear one complaint. Customers have reported it provided a VERY clean & smooth energy rush, w/ no crash. Multiple times I have heard it is the customer's new favorite pre-workout, stimulant product.

Not to mention, you cannot beat $19.99, ANYWHERE!

J, you need to give me all of your little tips...

because damn, I'm an Xtend guy, and Core actually looks like a better product and at the same price.

I have far too much Xtend to buy any right now, but in about 2 months, I'm gonna haveta make a switch to this.
CoreAbc is a great product but since you have extend spike it with more Leucine and add some BA to it and bang!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
They keep pseudophedrine products behind the counter, so Sudafed and other stuff with the same active.
Take pseudophedrine with Adrenaline, Amp, or any other 1,3 + caffiene product.

Trust me, you'll be back here thanking me later.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take pseudophedrine with Adrenaline, Amp, or any other 1,3 + caffiene product.

Trust me, you'll be back here thanking me later.
....just not eating anything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to unsubscribe from this thread or I will be putting in yet another order

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Question...will Adrenaline, Gut Health, and Drive all still be on sale Thursday? That is my payday. Otherwise I need to bust out the CC and give myself even more debt. Dang college edumacation.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i might order a few bottles later this week or early next..

wish more people would review it..

:D

i might order a few bottles later this week or early next..

wish more people would review it..

:D
In general the active ingredient has many reveiws. Adrenaline just happens to have more per capsules then any other product on the market.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bought 3 bottles, bah! lol ill just give 4 caps to my mates haha!