yay 50% cissus

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i got 100 grams of super cissus left..might just give it to my dog so i can try this..yes i give this to my dog.had 2 boxers go through hell,one twisted her back and the other had a bad pulled muscle in her rear leg.then we had to deal with arthritis.hopefully my dog wont have to worry as she gets older

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, please make sure and check out NutraPlanet's new Bulk Cissus Powder w/ 50% ketosterones, which is now in stock and ready for shipment!!!

NutraPlanet 50% Cissus Quadrangularis Powder:

NutraPlanet is proud to offer the highest Cissus Quadrangularis extract available in powder form...up to 10 times the potency of standard Cissus Quadrangularis!

Cissus Quadrangularis has been a staple of traditional Indian medicine for centuries.Researchers discovered the power of this unique herbal remedy and have now made it available to Western athletes and bodybuilders, or anyone else who wants to strengthen muscle and bone. Its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant sterol compounds not only build and strengthen muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendon related injuries, while at the same time soothe the pain of sports related injuries. Common painkillers like aspirin only mask the pain of injured muscles, bones, and tendons and can damage the stomach lining and even cause ulcers. Scientific studies have shown Cissus Quadrangularis actually soothe ulcers by strengthening the gastric mucosa, the stomach's protective lining.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm...10x stronger :think:

So hypothetically, one 50 gram container is equivalent to half a kilo...Interesting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to try this!!!
DAMN!!!!

I got beat to the product announcement. That'll teach me to lag.

Recommendation: keep this stuff in a CLOSED CONTAINER lest it get stickier than Darren's Boy Scout manual.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!!!

I got beat to the product announcement. That'll teach me to lag.

Recommendation: keep this stuff in a CLOSED CONTAINER lest it get stickier than Darren's Boy Scout manual.
slackers:bb:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please make sure and check out NutraPlanet's new Bulk Cissus Powder w/ 50% ketosterones, which is now in stock and ready for shipment!!!

NutraPlanet 50% Cissus Quadrangularis Powder:

NutraPlanet is proud to offer the highest Cissus Quadrangularis extract available in powder form...up to 10 times the potency of standard Cissus Quadrangularis!

Cissus Quadrangularis has been a staple of traditional Indian medicine for centuries.Researchers discovered the power of this unique herbal remedy and have now made it available to Western athletes and bodybuilders, or anyone else who wants to strengthen muscle and bone. Its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant sterol compounds not only build and strengthen muscle and bone, but actually helps deliver nutrients to tendon related injuries, while at the same time soothe the pain of sports related injuries. Common painkillers like aspirin only mask the pain of injured muscles, bones, and tendons and can damage the stomach lining and even cause ulcers. Scientific studies have shown Cissus Quadrangularis actually soothe ulcers by strengthening the gastric mucosa, the stomach's protective lining.
How should dosages be adjusted for this stronger stuff?

Currently running ~2g/day with the original bulk cissus.

X

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How should dosages be adjusted for this stronger stuff?

Currently running ~2g/day with the original bulk cissus.

X
Yes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I recalled hearing that the stronger % extracts went from being more healing oriented to being more anabolic. is that not true of this and its a direct replacement for the 5% or 10% bulk cissus out there for healing purpose? other than dosage of course

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
considering the prima cissus did wonders for my joints i am willing to bet on this working.i am only going to run 400 mgs a day

wheels

Awards
  • Established
So I recalled hearing that the stronger % extracts went from being more healing oriented to being more anabolic. is that not true of this and its a direct replacement for the 5% or 10% bulk cissus out there for healing purpose? other than dosage of course
bump I second this ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
considering i saw jacob recommend 6 caps a day for NickW for a bicep injury i am not buying that theory.do the math

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was more about how the extract was done, and what specifically was extracted from the cissus. but it probably was just more marketing mumbo jumbo from USP :D

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I think it was more about how the extract was done, and what specifically was extracted from the cissus. but it probably was just more marketing mumbo jumbo from USP :D
This product is more toward the anabolic side than healing side

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so nobody asks:
USP Labs Cissus-RX = 5%
USP Lans Super Cissus-RX = 10%
Palo Alto Labs Incarnate = 20%
And PrimaForce Cissus = 40% Total Ketosterones

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the topic was covered by USPLabs in a past post
yeah, but they are quite specific as to the devil being in the precise details of the extraction process. thats why they say their products are different, as they use difference processes. So its a question of which saponins are strongest in this extract.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but they are quite specific as to the devil being in the precise details of the extraction process. thats why they say their products are different, as they use difference processes. So its a question of which saponins are strongest in this extract.
Thats a good point

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Primaforce's worked great on my joints. Is it me, or is $30 for 50g a bit on the expensive side? Granted its a 10% higher than Primaforces, but you can pick a bottle of theirs up for 19.99. Maybe its just me...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primaforce's worked great on my joints. Is it me, or is $30 for 50g a bit on the expensive side? Granted its a 10% higher than Primaforces, but you can pick a bottle of theirs up for 19.99. Maybe its just me...
Yea but primaforce's stuff is total of 30gr @ 40% and bulk is 50gr @ 50%. Same price now, sales over :sad:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prima's is a total of 60g's. 1g per serving x 60 servings = 60 g's
times 40% ketosteroids.

You basically get a gram free by buying the NP. Powder is not bad to take straight at all.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see. My bad I saw the 2caps per serving so cut it in half.
Either way, I'm just curious if the 50% would justify paying more for. If there is any added benefit of 50% vs. 40%. I'm on the fence either way. I'm all for saving a buck, plus its already capped. I would like to see some studies showing the higher percentage is any better.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so whats the difference between the 50% and supper cissus???

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only used for one month , I stock at work lifting heavy stuff all night messing with my elbows and joints, plus lifting. I only did one month of one bag, I did expect more. I stopped taking it a while ago.joints havnt acted up in a few days....Im now taking the Orange triad which has like 4 compounds for the joints. anyways Cissus seems to work everytime I take it, I just expect more from the 50 I was taking 3 sometimes 5 caps per day.on average 3.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i def noticed a slight leaning effect from the 40% prima cissus..been meaning to try the nutra 50% but i gotta run through my stock of bulk supercissus

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All thses different extracts are confussing:

Cissus Powder (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Cissus Powder 50% (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps) By: PrimaForce
Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams) By: USPLabs

I am not interested as much in anabolic properties as I am in tendon and ligament health and healing.

Are these all the same extract process or are they different. If so do these different extracts provide different characteristics.

Basically, if SuperCissus Rx is 10% and NP Cissus Powder is 50% is NP Cissus Powder 50% five times as effective (needing less) or is it a matter of providing different characteristics and properties because of the different type and or % extract.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact both usplabs and prima's work great for joint i swear by both of them i havent tried nutra's yet...supercissus is hard to pass up as the bulk powder is so cheap

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All thses different extracts are confussing:

Cissus Powder (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Cissus Powder 50% (50 grams) By: NutraPlanet
Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps) By: PrimaForce
Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams) By: USPLabs

I am not interested as much in anabolic properties as I am in tendon and ligament health and healing.

Are these all the same extract process or are they different. If so do these different extracts provide different characteristics.

Basically, if SuperCissus Rx is 10% and NP Cissus Powder is 50% is NP Cissus Powder 50% five times as effective (needing less) or is it a matter of providing different characteristics and properties because of the different type and or % extract.

exactly what I want to know... this is a valid question

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some information that I have gleaned in my research I will express it as I understand it.

The higher standardization extracts posses more of the glucorticoids responsible for anabolism (actually anti-catabolism) and less of the glucorticoids responsible for reparative properties.

So as I understand it the higher extracts posses less reparative properties and more anti-catabolic properties.

But this leads me to ask how do the respective extracts effect the lowering or cortisol?

Blk98Bird

Awards
3 caps a day enough if i'm also running glucosamine/chondroitin at typical dosing? or would it be better to run 4-5?

no injuries, just for general joint health and prevention

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The higher standardization extracts posses more of the glucorticoids responsible for anabolism (actually anti-catabolism) and less of the glucorticoids responsible for reparative properties.
You probably meant glucocorticoid antagonists, not glucocorticoids, right?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it would appear that is what I meant.

I think you get the gist of it, probably better than I do. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Here is some information that I have gleaned in my research I will express it as I understand it.

So as I understand it the higher extracts posses less reparative properties and more anti-catabolic properties.

But this leads me to ask how do the respective extracts effect the lowering or cortisol?

now see this is what i thought too but then i came across a thread (which i cant find right now) where nickw is complaining about a injured bicep.jacob replies and tells him to take 6 caps of supercissus a day. so if more caps= anabolism,why recommend more caps for a acute injury?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now see this is what i thought too but then i came across a thread (which i cant find right now) where nickw is complaining about a injured bicep.jacob replies and tells him to take 6 caps of supercissus a day. so if more caps= anabolism,why recommend more caps for a acute injury?
Here is what I am thinking; the lower % extract has more reparative properties than anabolic properties. This is not to say that there are not anabolic properties in that %, but I understand them to be more anti-catabolic than actually anabolic. So by taking more of this % extract you do receive more of the reparative properties of that % extract characteristic. The increased dose will also petentiate or amplify any anti-catabolic properties that may exist at that extract level. So you get increases levels of the raparative properties with a side of the potential for anabolism.

Make any sense?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
there are also different ketones from waht i understand..prima shoots for the 6..supposedly usplabs aims for the 3..but yes i def understand what you are saying

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is what I understand as well. Of course, don't take my word for it ;)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is what I am thinking; the lower % extract has more reparative properties than anabolic properties. This is not to say that there are not anabolic properties in that %, but I understand them to be more anti-catabolic than actually anabolic. So by taking more of this % extract you do receive more of the reparative properties of that % extract characteristic. The increased dose will also petentiate or amplify any anti-catabolic properties that may exist at that extract level. So you get increases levels of the raparative properties with a side of the potential for anabolism.

Make any sense?
Im going to repeat back to you in my words and let me know if I have comprhended correctly. Lower exacts work better for joints, higher extracts less for the joints and more for not going catabolic?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well get this, more caps doesnt mean more extract% the ratio of of sap and rest of the plant remains the same, regardless hes still getting 10% of the saps and 90% of the rest of the plant, wich i belive is ALSO responsible for some of the effects of the cissus plant. so when he tells nick to take more all its doing is gettin more into his system to work better and faster, i doubt it changes the overall effect.

edit: saw B said basically the same thing... regardless the ratio stays the same wether the dose is 2 caps or 20, more anabolism can be expected but more reparitive properties are increased to the same degree.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so for joints buy the lower exact

and for preventing catabolism and some joints buy the higher extract

Whats the reasoning behind it? ..the higher percentage of the herb heals joints..while the ketosteroids are good for musclegains(in this case catabolism)

Is this correct?