Shipping question, what do you all think?

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
i placed an order thursday. it got shipped on friday. friday night it was at fedex location. saturday at 4 am it departed GA. nothing has been updated yet. anyone think ill actually get it today?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
No, i don't think fedex delivers on weekends, but i could be wrong....

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
i thought it was fed-ex home delivery which deliers on saturdays.

last time i orderred i didnt get the package for about 4-5 days which was really strange bc i used to get the package in a day.

so far nothing today. says estimated delivery is tuesday. dang!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was fed-ex home delivery which deliers on saturdays.

last time i orderred i didnt get the package for about 4-5 days which was really strange bc i used to get the package in a day.

so far nothing today. says estimated delivery is tuesday. dang!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Fed-sux.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
not fed-sux. FED-UP! :D
get it ;)!!

ummm fed-ex doesnt deliver saturdays. you'll get it monday.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
i generally like fedex ALOT MORE THAN UPS. ups i always had issues with. **** shows up 10 business days later etc. total nightmare. fed-ex is good. but since i moved to a new area they send it to a diff fed-ex location and it taking long. it still hasnt arrived at fedex location :( guess ill get it tuesday.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well i ordered mine on the 24th... shipped that day and i received it today saturday... and i live in hawaii so.. good luck

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
dang! still hasnt even shown any update. must be a fed-ex holiday. looks like it gonna be that 5 business day ship :(

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
its not sunday that sat delivery def didnt materialize. but ya home delivery does come on saturdays.

i dont think i will get this until tuesday it seems.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
wow still never arrived at fed-ex facility. this might be a lot longer than anticipated. i thought it would be here today but looks like it def not gonna make it.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
wow still never arrived at fed-ex facility. this might be a lot longer than anticipated. i thought it would be here today but looks like it def not gonna make it.
USPS is better...the timing is more reliable

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
My orders usually take 6 business days to get here. I live in California. That is my only complaint about ordering from Nutraplanet is that it takes so long to get here. However I fully realize that it is not NP's fault as they ship my order same day or next day, it is just the time it takes to get here b/c of location.

But ya, I'd be surprised if they delivered to homes on Saturday. Usually you gotta pay extra for that.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
wow.. im in the middle of the pacific and i get my orders faster just by going normal USPS... from NP > Hawaii= 5 business days tops... no complaints here

and luckily cuz of the time diff... my orders are shipped basiclly the same day i order it

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I love the shipping time and fedex from NP to my house, I'm in East TN takes about 4 hours to get here.....

Same distance using UPS lucky if I ever get it, 3-5 days later, and most of the time the driver takes it to the wrong house....

FedEx is #2, and NutraPlanet is #1 If I could only get them to pay me for saying that....