Dsade

  1. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0

    Dsade


    Dsade, I have just recieved my bulk Tri-creatine malate, and taurine from NP. Should I dose both at around 1.5tsp? pre, and or post?
    Do we need Taurine on non-workout days?
    Thanks

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Deccadick View Post
    Dsade, I have just recieved my bulk Tri-creatine malate, and taurine from NP. Should I dose both at around 1.5tsp? pre, and or post?
    Do we need Taurine on non-workout days?
    Thanks
    My personal preference for Taurine and Creatine is half daily amount pre/during (I combine this with WMS and several other ingredients - the formula of which will soon be premixed at Nutraplanet as Bulk Thrive), then I follow up workout with the other half of my dailly intake.

    I prefer 2 grams of Taurine pre/during and another 2 grams post. Creatine about the same.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    oh good. you showed up dsade.
    it would have been horrible if someone accidentally posted an answer before reading the thread title. hehe
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    oh good. you showed up dsade.
    it would have been horrible if someone accidentally posted an answer before reading the thread title. hehe
    Ahhh, the humanity!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Jet
    Jet is offline
    Registered User
    Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My personal preference for Taurine and Creatine is half daily amount pre/during (I combine this with WMS and several other ingredients - the formula of which will soon be premixed at Nutraplanet as Bulk Thrive), then I follow up workout with the other half of my dailly intake.

    I prefer 2 grams of Taurine pre/during and another 2 grams post. Creatine about the same.
    I really hope you guys get Thrive out soon. I can honestly say it's the supp I'm most excited about at the moment
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    I really hope you guys get Thrive out soon. I can honestly say it's the supp I'm most excited about at the moment
    We are having Nutraplanet do a mixed supp, probaby unflavored, to get it on the market. As soon as we perfect the Anti-Ox flavourings (which is becoming a joke, but not the kind that makes me cry) then RPN will try to get this out ASAP.

    In the meantime, you will be able to enjoy all the effects in a pre-mixed buk powder.

    We are also looking at doing a premixed MassPump Stack, that will come in a single canister for easier dosing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    dsade, if you dont mind....could you refresh me and others what Thrive will contain????
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    and why it tastes like ox
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Jet
    Jet is offline
    Registered User
    Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are having Nutraplanet do a mixed supp, probaby unflavored, to get it on the market. As soon as we perfect the Anti-Ox flavourings (which is becoming a joke, but not the kind that makes me cry) then RPN will try to get this out ASAP.

    In the meantime, you will be able to enjoy all the effects in a pre-mixed buk powder.

    We are also looking at doing a premixed MassPump Stack, that will come in a single canister for easier dosing.
    Sounds great, glad to hear it'll be out soon. I prefer stuff unflavored anyway

    I like the MassPump Stack idea too, dosing would have been a lot quicker if everything had been mixed in a single container when I used it.
  10. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    dsade, if you dont mind....could you refresh me and others what Thrive will contain????
    I'm jealous, why don't I get threads dedicated to me :cry:

    Dsade, Are we allowed to give out what's in Thrive yet? Or shall we torture them some more
  11. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I'm jealous, why don't I get threads dedicated to me :cry:
    this is the official Dsade thread. it's for asking him any question you like.

    if you want your own you need to open an AsianBabe thread. just don't title it 'help you guru'
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    just don't title it 'help you guru'
    LMAO!!!!

  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    dsade, if you dont mind....could you refresh me and others what Thrive will contain????
    It is a Waxy Maize based drink designed to be sipped on DURING workout.

    It contains:

    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    the experiments we did with this were long term, and I guarantee you will get some GREAT results that will be felt from day 1.

    You will be getting a top-level supplement, at Nutraplanet Bulk Prices.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    nice, add my own tyrosine and glutamine in and i'm set
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is a Waxy Maize based drink designed to be sipped on DURING workout.

    It contains:

    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    the experiments we did with this were long term, and I guarantee you will get some GREAT results that will be felt from day 1.

    You will be getting a top-level supplement, at Nutraplanet Bulk Prices.
  16. Registered User
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    do you know ETA for Thrive at Nutraplanet?
  17. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    thrive looks sweet! i'll probably get some for sure.

    i wish it had glycine in it though.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    waiting on kwik karb resupply....everything else is ready to go.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Jet
    Jet is offline
    Registered User
    Jet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is a Waxy Maize based drink designed to be sipped on DURING workout.

    It contains:

    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    the experiments we did with this were long term, and I guarantee you will get some GREAT results that will be felt from day 1.

    You will be getting a top-level supplement, at Nutraplanet Bulk Prices.
    How about dosage on off days? Skip it altogether, or still drink a serving for recovery purposes?
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    How about dosage on off days? Skip it altogether, or still drink a serving for recovery purposes?
    i would skip off days and just worry about rest and diet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Registered User
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is a Waxy Maize based drink designed to be sipped on DURING workout.

    It contains:

    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    the experiments we did with this were long term, and I guarantee you will get some GREAT results that will be felt from day 1.

    You will be getting a top-level supplement, at Nutraplanet Bulk Prices.
    You need testers for it? lol - j/k I'm seriously stoked about that stuff though. It could seriously be everything I'd ever need, then what would I come here and ask about? Just a question...with the different densities and the amount of WMS compared to the rest of the ingrediants, isn't it tough to make sure you get for example 3g of creatine per serving, if you are taking like 60g of WMS? I'm not chemist, just a computer guy, so everything I think of is 1s and 0s logic in my mind
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Completely agitating the canister (turning upside down and back again) should insure complete mixing and make sure you have a consistent blend all the way through. Even with product settling, you can take steps to insure you are getting the right blend.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    So should I do Taurine on off days or not?

    Tri-creatine malate 1tsp pre, 1tsp post, and 1.5 tsp on non workout days. Does this sound like enough?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    I would still take Taurine on off days as well. It is part of recovery.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Registered User
    Deccadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    Thanks. Should one also add extra leucine on off days, or is it better for pre and post
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dsade
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
  2. Question DSADE
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 12:02 PM
  3. Happy Birthday dsade!
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 09:41 PM
  4. Stryder or Dsade
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. DSADE, question for ya!
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in