ooo pretty

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see there are some nice new t's available for purchase on the site...lookin real good

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
i see there are some nice new t's available for purchase on the site...lookin real good
Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, please make sure and check out the new & stylish T-shirts that NutraPlanet now has to offer! The concept was brought to you by Anabolic Minds' own, ACShadow! Let us all give him a round of applause (rep points are also welcome) for his brilliant creativity! :clap2:

Help support an AM brother and NutraPlanet by picking up a "Master Your World" T-shirt today!

Available In: White or Black!
  • Hoodies will also be available in the next couple business days!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o dang hoodies do sound tempting.....how do the shirts fit? are they like the ones that get sent out with orders sometimes

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are they going to be sent out with orders at all in the future?? :ntome:

They look great!

Much Love,

Neoborn

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
o dang hoodies do sound tempting.....how do the shirts fit? are they like the ones that get sent out with orders sometimes
Actually, they are fitted tees, so they fit very well! They are also a higher quality tee than our standard shirt.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any chance of doing wicking material shirts?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, they are fitted tees, so they fit very well! They are also a higher quality tee than our standard shirt.
o nice nice...just a lil sad i placed an order two days ago and now they out....

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Here is the finished product:

Black Hoodie

White T

Black T

the hoodie is so comfortable, i wore it to class today. the t-shirts look good, the first supplement company t-shirt im not embarrassed about wearing outside the gym (much less inside!). My stupid camera doesnt even do them justice.

black is by far my favorite

Breezed_one

Awards
how long till the hoodie is avail? Got my basket waiting...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The NutraPlanet "Master Your World" Hoodie is now available for sale at NutraPlanet! This is a limited edition seasonal item, so get them while supplies last.

This is a high quality hoodie with extra fine lining; not to mention they make even the dorkiest guys look cool...not that I would know, of course :ntome: