epistane

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
noticed you guys are out and it doesn't provide a ships within days range. are you planning to get more of ibe's epi in?

- moose

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
noticed you guys are out and it doesn't provide a ships within days range. are you planning to get more of ibe's epi in?

- moose
We are currently experiencing a manufacturer's delay. But to my understanding, it should be back in stock within a week's time. Thanks for your patience.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Seems like epi flys off the shelves as soon as you guys can get it in :fool2:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw this up for sale yesterday? No such luck today. I dont mind my order being held up for a while as EPI is on its way in, but I was hoping to make an order including this before the sale is over...any chance of this comin in before the sale is over?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would grab it when you can as it's very popular. People are making stashes of the stuff and buying in bulk!

Much love,

Neoborn

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, its a real solid product and I am thinking of stocking up as well in the future

Brother

Brother

Awards
Im on a pulse cycle of Epi and E-Form. Best thing Ive tried yet. Im no vet to Ph's but this rocks. Mood, strength and everything so far(knock on wood) is great. Im up 5lb and leaner and speaking or "WOOD" libido is up as well.... no pun intended. Im going to stock up after this cycle. Ill be getting blood work as well to see whats up. NEED MORE EPI!!!!!!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Form and epistane, wouldnt that squash estrogen and dry your joints? Glad it's going well for you bro. Are you using form ed or just off days of epi?

Brother

Brother

Awards
Im using a test booster full time and pulsing epi. Takin form ed. I also take SuperCissus Rx and Emu Oil. Is the E-Form everyday bad?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Would like to see this back ASAP. I want to sub proviron with it to see how it goes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
We are currently experiencing a manufacturer's delay. But to my understanding, it should be back in stock within a week's time. Thanks for your patience.

it be pretty cool if you can announce it here or appropriately at in the forum so we know when to check back to the np site.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
They will have it this week guaranteed. :) Hopefully Wednesday (we shipped it) but could go to Friday due to the holidays.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
ill hopefully be putting an order through, you guys do ship to canada right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im using a test booster full time and pulsing epi. Takin form ed. I also take SuperCissus Rx and Emu Oil. Is the E-Form everyday bad?
epi/eform is dutchman's favorite and he is in his 60's, if it dont bother him you should be ok. some people are saying low dosed ai long term might be a good idea with all the environmental estrogenic's we live with. if you stay at 2 sprays 2xday or less long term use of e-form should be good.:thumbsup:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Any update on this? Last week came and went but still no epi :(

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this? Last week came and went but still no epi :(
Are you checking the planet because I just looked and it appears to be in stock. There is no notice of it being currently out of stock.

Much Love,

Neoborn

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Are you checking the planet because I just looked and it appears to be in stock. There is no notice of it being currently out of stock.

Much Love,

Neoborn
yeppers - and my shipment has arrived - smashing baby!