Bulk Leucine I just recieved

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal for NP's bulk leucine to not mix at all? I've tried mixing with various liquids and nothing seems to dissolve this stuff, it just floats in a big clump at the top. I've even tried leaving it sit in the fridge for awhile, but it still refuses to mix. It also seems like a very coarse powder rather than light and micronized. Just curious if anyone else had this problem or if this is just normal... Thanks in advance.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is normal. Usually just floats on the top. Just down it!

onelife

onelife

Awards
yep.. you can try your hardest, they're not going to dissolve :(

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've actually left mine in the fridge over night--next morning still floaties on the top and bottom.

Best to stir/shake, then gulp, stir/shake, then gulp. That's what I do, and it works pretty well.

I bet it would be a true pain to cap--too fluffy to be able to stuff it in an empty cap.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Does this happen with their bulk bcaa as well? I wanted to be able to dissolve it into a jug and consume throughout the day, but I can't do that like this. If the leucine in the bcaa is the same grade, i can't imagine the bcaa's dissolving either. I noticed in a thread someone mentioning the bcaa's have been more coarse as well and not micronized like previously. Any input??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USe something with a tight-fitting lid, like a gatorade bottle. Add liquid and BCAAs/leucine. Shake the crap out of it and while the particles are dancing around chaotically take a few big gulps. Eventually, it will dissolve from the shaking action.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
or just drink it..lol...who cares if it floating..=)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
pre workout i just scoop it in my mouth and chase it.. for during the workout I shake it up in a blender bottle and then transfer it to a gaterade bottle. After ten minutes or so it's entirely mixed up... i throw leucine 8-10 grams and glutamine 8-10 grams in there... plus some flavored sugar free type drink

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
here is what i do, i take COLD water from the fridge, throw it in there shake the **** out of it. then swirl it for about 10 sec, throw it back in fridge, swirl after a few min and it is in the liquid at that point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 31
Supplements 29
Supplements 10
KRNMuscle Supplements 25
Supplements 2