Get Diesel And Get Savings!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
While the price on unleaded gas is WAY UP, the price on Get Diesel is WAY DOWN & BELOW COST!!!

From now, until October 28th, make sure and take advantage of the savings opportunities that are available on Diesel Test Hardcore and Nos Ether!

Product Highlights:

Diesel Test Hardcore

• Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.
  • A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
  • Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!
  • No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.
  • Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!
  • Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).
  • DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.
  • 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.
  • 100% legal in any drug tested organization.
  • Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.
DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
  • 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
  • 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
  • 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.
NOS Ether

Get Diesels #1 selling Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine product has returned and is stronger than ever! Users of the original NOS Ether™ powder were increasing their bench, squat and deadlift 30 to 50+ lbs. during the first month of use with "out-of-this-world" pumps and rapid lean muscle mass gains! This is the exact same formula sold in 2005 with 2X the creatine and 50% more D-Ribose for even more powerful results.

The End Result of Using NOS Ether™
  • Ether™ turns non-responders to creatine into believers.
  • Ether™ can increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
  • Ether™ can increase total reps per set by up to 100%+(over a two fold increase in total reps performed at a given weight across the board!).
  • Produces "Blood Pressure Cuff Pumps!"™
You are looking at pumps on off days that exceed the best pump you have ever had during a workout. The pump on workout days—like putting on a blood pressure cuff designed for at 10 year old boy.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
might as well have a sale on all products..diesel fuel included..I would purchase then.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 NOS Ether™ this morning, can't wait to start using this again....

Vinny

Awards
word.....and pick up some Coq DIESEL and/or R4W while your shopping......disappointment level on those 2 is at 0 (ie non existent).
This same as ORIGINAL Nos thats the key Original ?

The original was fantastic the second batch was not fantastic to say the least

By the way I agree with your comment about the other 2 products.

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This same as ORIGINAL Nos thats the key Original ?

The original was fantastic the second batch was not fantastic to say the least

By the way I agree with your comment about the other 2 products.
2nd batch? The original powder in 2005, the first batch and the 2nd was the same except the 2nd batch actually had more of some ingredients. You probably liked it the first time you used it more because it probably was the first time your body has seen some of the ingredients in ETHER. You are talking about the 2005 ETHER powder right?

This NOS ETHER formula is nothing less than the 1st 2005 batch, with more ribose and mag. creatine chelate, also alot of others.....there are some reviews on this NOS ETHER around here and alot at bb.com

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72824-get-diesel-nos.html

Vinny

Awards
Ordered 2 NOS Ether™ this morning, can't wait to start using this again....
Did you ever use the original one ?

If so could you compare it to that one ?

I just reordered his R4W but holding off on this till get feedback

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this up. NOS Ether is unbelieveable, and IMO worth the regular price it goes for. If I was one who dropped hundreds of dollars on supps all the time I'm really not sure how many I would get, but I'm going for 2 at least.

If anyone wants to try this out I'd highly recommend trying it NOW, already getting a cpl of my friends just to try it at this price.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this up. NOS Ether is unbelieveable, and IMO worth the regular price it goes for. If I was one who dropped hundreds of dollars on supps all the time I'm really not sure how many I would get, but I'm going for 2 at least.

If anyone wants to try this out I'd highly recommend trying it NOW, already getting a cpl of my friends just to try it at this price.
Hey thanks for the good words, nice to see people love my products. With ETHER I think some people just think a creatine product is a creatine product because not many really increase strength/power like NOS ETHER.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
ah i just noticed NP is almost $10 cheaper on diesel fuel than another bb site...I should have purchased them there a month ago.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ah i just noticed NP is almost $10 cheaper on diesel fuel than another bb site...I should have purchased them there a month ago.
Make sure your looking at the same product, DF Classic and DF v12

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm pondering ordering 1 of each during this sale

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i'm pondering ordering 1 of each during this sale
Im not a BS'er you guys know that, but DIESEL TEST hardcore will probably be sold out by thur. night or mid-day friday. It wont be back ordered....it will just remain out of stock until monday when the price goes back to $43 something.

Vinny

Awards
2nd batch? The original powder in 2005, the first batch and the 2nd was the same except the 2nd batch actually had more of some ingredients. You probably liked it the first time you used it more because it probably was the first time your body has seen some of the ingredients in ETHER. You are talking about the 2005 ETHER powder right?

This NOS ETHER formula is nothing less than the 1st 2005 batch, with more ribose and mag. creatine chelate, also alot of others.....there are some reviews on this NOS ETHER around here and alot at bb.com

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72824-get-diesel-nos.html
First batch was the powder type (I call it first batch) than it was changed to capsule but I didnt feel it the same never bought it after that.
I guess some didnt like the taste of powder
Your R4W is in pills to as that used to be in powder but thats just as strong so its not that change bothers me .
Infact just ordered your R4W .
Works fantastic .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First batch was the powder type (I call it first batch) than it was changed to capsule but I didnt feel it the same never bought it after that.
I guess some didnt like the taste of powder
Your R4W is in pills to as that used to be in powder but thats just as strong so its not that change bothers me .
Infact just ordered your R4W .
Works fantastic .
oh ok, i understand what ur saying. The powder out is the same formula as the powder in 2005 with some extras like mag. creatine chelate, more ribose, actly l-carnitine and actly l-glutamine, ect.....nothing from the "1st batch" is missing.

With the caps, I think that was a problem with the directions, I think is said take 6 caps a day, and I should have put it to 8-12 caps a day. Anyway the caps were from big clumping problems with the powder (eventhough the hardcore people would just break it up) and I had alot of people returning the product after they open it which was costing me.....so I did the caps.

Vinny

Awards
oh ok, i understand what ur saying. The powder out is the same formula as the powder in 2005 with some extras like mag. creatine chelate, more ribose, actly l-carnitine and actly l-glutamine, ect.....nothing from the "1st batch" is missing.

With the caps, I think that was a problem with the directions, I think is said take 6 caps a day, and I should have put it to 8-12 caps a day. Anyway the caps were from big clumping problems with the powder (eventhough the hardcore people would just break it up) and I had alot of people returning the product after they open it which was costing me.....so I did the caps.

Okay thanks going to give it another try order it again . Yes I recall it was 6 caps that was the dose. I never felt it same as 'first batch" probably was just underdosing.
Funny untill I read the posts here I did not know that taken another creatine with it wasnt needed . I just used it for the amazing pumps

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey chuck, how does ether 2010 compare to nos ether? I already have mixes i use and would rather take something in caps, and the 2010 seems to be on sale too

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, how does ether 2010 compare to nos ether? I already have mixes i use and would rather take something in caps, and the 2010 seems to be on sale too

it compares to other creatine products in capsule form under $30 a bottle, but it doesnt compare to NOS ETHER.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm ok, I believe you, out goes the 2010 from the cart, in goes the nos ether. I wish I would have taken you up on the DTH logging, but at the time I was logging leviathan from PAL already. I might buy a bottle of it just for PCT or for the tail end of the x-factor i'm taking now.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Diesel,

Would you recommend stacking banaba leaf will NOS Ether? Along with the extra carbs and Glutamine it should help.

The product looks extremely interesting by it's ingredience, Ill decide later today.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Diesel,

Would you recommend stacking banaba leaf will NOS Ether? Along with the extra carbs and Glutamine it should help.

The product looks extremely interesting by it's ingredience, Ill decide later today.
there is banaba leaf in ETHER. Glutamine maybe, you dont need to stack it with much, maybe Beta Alaine 1g-1.5g 2x a day (BA is cheap). Its not in NOS ETHER because of the dosing on ETHER pre and post workout being close together.

the ba you should take each dose about 8h apart.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Diesel,

I just purchased some NOS Diesel. I won't get arround to using it for a couple of months as I want to finish what I'm in the middle of right now, but I'm looking forward to using it. I want to get my deadlift and general strength up a notch or two this winter. This looks to be a great product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Diesel,

I just purchased some NOS Diesel.
NOS ETHER?

If ur talking about NOS ETHER, its a good product for strength gains, among other things. If ur not going to use it in the next 30 days, just keep it in the frig.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two tubs of NOS Ether for use down the line, at that price how can anyone turn it down? Eventually I will be able to compare it to the next stack I am doing (after my HDx2, Activate original, LX 2.0 I just started!) which is:
Bulk CM
Bulk BA
VasoXplode
Drive
RPM

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two tubs of NOS Ether for use down the line, at that price how can anyone turn it down? Eventually I will be able to compare it to the next stack I am doing (after my HDx2, Activate original, LX 2.0 I just started!) which is:
Bulk CM
Bulk BA
VasoXplode
Drive
RPM

u gonna compare ether to a stack of 5 products, 1 of them a stim.

If thats the case compare NOS ETHER/r4w to all that. I dont see why people spend so much money on stacks versus 2 good products, thats like a $120+ stack up there......NOS ETHER +R4W = @ $70.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
u gonna compare ether to a stack of 5 products, 1 of them a stim.

If thats the case compare NOS ETHER/r4w to all that. I dont see why people spend so much money on stacks versus 2 good products, thats like a $120+ stack up there......NOS ETHER +R4W = @ $70.
Actually I don't have the ether all planned out yet. Gonna be something similar, creatine plus test boosting stack. Thinking:
NOS Ether
Fenotest
Alpha Drive XL
maybe Primed Ultra Preworkout

Would do DTHC but got the Feno and ADXL for $10 a pop and have had it just sitting around.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
and that one isn't as expensive as it sounds. BulkCM at about 3g/day isn't bad. BA is cheap. Got the VasoXplode for ten bucks. Got both the Drive/RPM on opening sale so like 30/pop.

Edit: And now while thinking about it I'm kinda a cheap ass, this current stack:
HDx2=free
Activate=like $20
LX 2.0=only full price one at $30.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
I got some Diesel Hardcore.This Price is insane..Thanks Chuck :D...Cannot wait to test it..Had friends have it,but not me.Did not get diesel fuel in this order..tho I am keen to try the classic..

Have had a sample of that before..Workouts were great for a week!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Actually I don't have the ether all planned out yet. Gonna be something similar, creatine plus test boosting stack. Thinking:
NOS Ether
Fenotest
Alpha Drive XL
maybe Primed Ultra Preworkout

Would do DTHC but got the Feno and ADXL for $10 a pop and have had it just sitting around.
word, I would try 3 or 4 DF classic pre-workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I got some Diesel Hardcore.This Price is insane..Thanks Chuck :D...Cannot wait to test it..Had friends have it,but not me.Did not get diesel fuel in this order..tho I am keen to try the classic..

Have had a sample of that before..Workouts were great for a week!
please let me know how you like the hardcore. Across the board you will see GET DIESEL taking less margins to put our products in consumer hands that only can spend so much on sups. I mean right now even though the sale is over, DTH is $39.99 at nutraplanet....come on, thats the lowest DT has EVER been (outside the mega sale) and it cost me 2x as much to make it now than in 2005 with the formula being that much better.

NOS ETHER $39.99....come on.......NO/Creatine combo at the level of ETHER......doesnt exist. Sizeon (creatine only) people like, but thats prob because of the creatine mono and glycerol makes people think they are gaining like 5lbs a week.

Anyway everyone that picked up NOS ETHER and DTH let us know how you like them.