Get Diesel And Get Savings!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u gonna compare ether to a stack of 5 products, 1 of them a stim.

If thats the case compare NOS ETHER/r4w to all that. I dont see why people spend so much money on stacks versus 2 good products, thats like a $120+ stack up there......NOS ETHER +R4W = @ $70.
    Actually I don't have the ether all planned out yet. Gonna be something similar, creatine plus test boosting stack. Thinking:
    NOS Ether
    Fenotest
    Alpha Drive XL
    maybe Primed Ultra Preworkout

Would do DTHC but got the Feno and ADXL for $10 a pop and have had it just sitting around.

2. and that one isn't as expensive as it sounds. BulkCM at about 3g/day isn't bad. BA is cheap. Got the VasoXplode for ten bucks. Got both the Drive/RPM on opening sale so like 30/pop.

Edit: And now while thinking about it I'm kinda a cheap ass, this current stack:
    HDx2=free
    Activate=like $20
    LX 2.0=only full price one at $30.
    •   

3. I got some Diesel Hardcore.This Price is insane..Thanks Chuck ...Cannot wait to test it..Had friends have it,but not me.Did not get diesel fuel in this order..tho I am keen to try the classic..

Have had a sample of that before..Workouts were great for a week!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Actually I don't have the ether all planned out yet. Gonna be something similar, creatine plus test boosting stack. Thinking:
    NOS Ether
    Fenotest
    Alpha Drive XL
    maybe Primed Ultra Preworkout

Would do DTHC but got the Feno and ADXL for $10 a pop and have had it just sitting around.
    word, I would try 3 or 4 DF classic pre-workout.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    I got some Diesel Hardcore.This Price is insane..Thanks Chuck ...Cannot wait to test it..Had friends have it,but not me.Did not get diesel fuel in this order..tho I am keen to try the classic..

Have had a sample of that before..Workouts were great for a week!
    please let me know how you like the hardcore. Across the board you will see GET DIESEL taking less margins to put our products in consumer hands that only can spend so much on sups. I mean right now even though the sale is over, DTH is $39.99 at nutraplanet....come on, thats the lowest DT has EVER been (outside the mega sale) and it cost me 2x as much to make it now than in 2005 with the formula being that much better.

NOS ETHER $39.99....come on.......NO/Creatine combo at the level of ETHER......doesnt exist. Sizeon (creatine only) people like, but thats prob because of the creatine mono and glycerol makes people think they are gaining like 5lbs a week.

Anyway everyone that picked up NOS ETHER and DTH let us know how you like them.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    word, I would try 3 or 4 DF classic pre-workout.
    over the primed? May have togive it a try
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halo on Sale Now- Get it and get the Gainzzzzz!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 10:40 PM
  2. Get your GET DIESEL Saving! (JP8, Ether1 and R4W)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM
  3. epi PCT w/ Get Diesel and others
    By kingin23 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. Get Diesel And Get Savings!!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. Get Diesel presents: ETHER 2010 and NOS Precursor STACKED