dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a ridiculously long delay (been prepping for the release of Slick Pleasures...details to "come" on that one), we finally perfected the Scar and Stretch Mark Treatment.

I think you all will be pleased with the results, the scent, and the consistency - not to mention the results.

We did stick with the Java Lather scents, slightly subdued, and added more functional ingredients. We upped the Shea Butter content...and this will be offered in a HUGE 4 ounce jar.

Initial testing shows that a dime sized dollop is enough to cover around 2 square feet of skin...which means 4 ounces will last quite a long time.

Suggested retail will be $49.95, which means that at discount retailers like Nutraplanet it should come in at around $34.95.

As of now, we are awaiting the jars to arrive (anyday now). Eventually this will come in a quality outer packaging box, but I have had so many PMs threatening me if I didn't get this out ASAP that we will release just the jars.

You will not be disappointed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Care to enlighten us on what some of the added "functional" ingredients are D?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We added a super concentrated shea butter, beefed up the Cissus content, added Propionyl-L-Carnitine ( check out the studies on THIS topically), Raspberry Ketones, and a high Chlorogenic acid Green Coffee bean extract.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thank u RPN!

D, do the rk's help circulation in the area?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We added a super concentrated shea butter, beefed up the Cissus content, added Propionyl-L-Carnitine ( check out the studies on THIS topically), Raspberry Ketones, and a high Chlorogenic acid Green Coffee bean extract.
Looks stellar as always D. Nice work:thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Flawless?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I read on another site there was Beta Alanine too?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So have you noticed a big difference in your stretch marks? I've got some nasty ones that i wish i could make go away completely.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would this work on acne scars on the face? Also is it safe to put on the face or will it block pores?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this work on acne scars on the face? Also is it safe to put on the face or will it block pores?

Mr.50
It is absolutely safe to use on the face, yes. The more I read, the more I think this will work VERY well on the skin of the face.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Do the RK'S give a warming feeling when applied?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do the RK'S give a warming feeling when applied?
It is one of the main ingredients responsible for the warming feeling on the skin from using Napalm. It is also one of the main ingredients in Slick Pleasures...it can cause a warming and tingling sensation on the skin...quite pleasant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His ego certainly is, you should try living with him;)
Must resist urge to discuss size of things, and the causing of stretch marks in other places....

Whew...urge has passed.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Must resist urge to discuss size of things, and the causing of stretch marks in other places....

Whew...urge has passed.
Are we talking about your increasing belly and back fat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we talking about your increasing belly and back fat?
:( Damn you, cursed woman...it's almost like I am doomed, and yet magnetically drawn, to be with your fightin spirit!!

terence

Awards
are the ingredients au naturale like java lather as well?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Many of the same ingredients as in Java Lather, a few additional ones, such as the PLCAR, BA, RK etc, but in a more potent form than Java Lather.

Flawless Stretchmark and Scar treatment Cream offers an innovative new approach to skincare. A Precise blend of imported exotic ingredients, which work together to rebuild heathy skin tissue, makes Flawless one of the most exciting skin treatments available.

Building on the massively successful Java Lather formula, Flawless has been expanded to greatly increase effectiveness and take advantage of the enhanced absorption of a leave-on cream.

Flawless contains:

Ingredients: Aqua, Shea Butter Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20,Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, Propionyl-L Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones , Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Frangrance.

* bold are the actives, and a complete writeup about the functionality of each will be forthcoming.

Again, order has been placed and should arrive at NP.com next week.

This is a VERY long lasting cream. 4 ounces should easily last 2 months. Dual packaging represents two marketing approaches - "Flawless" is going to be the main one here, while "Flawless Ink" will be marketed mainy into the Tattoo subculture.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
when will this be avaliable? i need this like a fat kid needs cake.
the stretch marks/scars on my shoulders/bi's are not attractive...and while cocoa butter helps prevent future stretch marks...it doesnt really do much to reverse the effect

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will this be avaliable? i need this like a fat kid needs cake.
the stretch marks/scars on my shoulders/bi's are not attractive...and while cocoa butter helps prevent future stretch marks...it doesnt really do much to reverse the effect
The initial order has been sent to BB.com. Kudos to them for picking this up right away.

I know they are in the midst of a warehouse move, but I have their assurance that the product will be added immediately upon receipt.