AI Cycle Support without Red Yeast Rice - AnabolicMinds.com

AI Cycle Support without Red Yeast Rice

  1. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1290

    Reputation

    AI Cycle Support without Red Yeast Rice


    I pm'ed Crowler on the old cycle support formula without the RYR, and he said they still had that available, just that NP did not carry it....is there a chance that yall will carry the Cycle support formula without the RYR?

  2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    I pm'ed Crowler on the old cycle support formula without the RYR, and he said they still had that available, just that NP did not carry it....is there a chance that yall will carry the Cycle support formula without the RYR?
    Hey Max,


    You misunderstood me. I said there never WAS a formula withou the RYR in it but we made a NEW one withOUT the RYR.

    There has been VERY few requests for it.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    why would you have red yeast rice after a cycle?

    red yeast rice contains Lovastatin an HMG-CoA Reductase inhibitor. this could also have an effect on the liver.
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    It was designed to be taken DURING cycle, hence the name Cycle Support.


    This is ment to be taken after cycle:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...e-support.html

    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It was designed to be taken DURING cycle, hence the name Cycle Support.


    This is ment to be taken after cycle:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...e-support.html

    red yeast rice during a cycle? YIKES! too much toxicity to the liver at one time.

    wait, perfect cycle might be:

    test inj, tons of acetaminophen, some statins, valproic acid, alcohol.

    i dont know if i would recommend something that can elevate liver enzymes on its own and affect the liver, granted lovastatin isn't as powerful as the other statins. too much liver stress if you ask me.
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    why would you have red yeast rice after a cycle?

    red yeast rice contains Lovastatin an HMG-CoA Reductase inhibitor. this could also have an effect on the liver.
    DING DING DING we have a winner. This is EXACTLY why we now offer Cycle Support withOUT RYR for those of you who do not want the RYR

    This way you can do it like this

    SUPPORT STACK:



    1 - 2 weeks before Cycle 2 servings Cycle Support per day

    During Cycle 2 servings Cycle Support per day



    AFTER Cycle


    Cycle Support with or withOUT RYR YOUR choice. 2 servings per day

    POST Cycle Support 2 servings per day.


    With this dosing for example and Epi Cycle would take 1 bottle of POST Cycle Support and 2 - 3 Jars of Cycle Support depending upon your cycle length and your post cycle length.


    Thanks Brad! :dl:


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    DING DING DING we have a winner. This is EXACTLY why we now offer Cycle Support withOUT RYR for those of you who do not want the RYR



    Thanks Brad! :dl:


    CROWLER

    lol but seriously, who the hell would put red yeast rice in a cycle support? just seems retarded to me.:bb:
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Yes Brad we heard you the first 2 times and this has been debated many times on this board;

    Please leave this thread as a suggestion for NP to carry the other version if you want to start a new one discussing RYR or no RYR please do so in a new thread.

    Of you can add to this thread here:

    Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?

    Thank you


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1290

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hey Max,


    You misunderstood me. I said there never WAS a formula withou the RYR in it but we made a NEW one withOUT the RYR.

    There has been VERY few requests for it.


    CROWLER
    This doesn't seem as I remember it, the original formulas from the very first go around did not have RYR, and people asked to keep it that way while others liked the addition if I remember correctly. Policasanol was the major cholesterol ingred in the original version, I specifically remember that....
    ***Cycle Support Final (coming 6/28)***
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    This doesn't seem as I remember it, the original formulas from the very first go around did not have RYR, and people asked to keep it that way while others liked the addition if I remember correctly. Policasanol was the major cholesterol ingred in the original version, I specifically remember that....

    Hey Max,

    Have you actually contacted NP about carrying this product yet?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    1290

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hey Max,

    Have you actually contacted NP about carrying this product yet?


    CROWLER
    I will, and I also want to get you in contact with a buddy of mine, or two, out here in Dallas that own supp shops that would like to carry your line. Shoot me over a pm when you get a chance and we can exchange info bud...
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    PM sent

    Thank you,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. New Member
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    249

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It was designed to be taken DURING cycle, hence the name Cycle Support.


    This is ment to be taken after cycle:

    Post Cycle Support (120 caps) By Anabolic Innovations

    Had to edit. I read the rest of the thread and my opinion was answered. Sorry.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgenetics View Post
    I took my first dose of peanut butter cycle support yesterday (one of the older batches) and WOW does it taste and smell exactly like vomit I choked it down but man is it gross...


    Hey Pitbull,


    Thanks for the purchase. That is why we offer a capped version by the name of Life Support BUT it is half dose so if you want full strength you need to double up.

    If you want to use the powder try it in a chocolate protein shake.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Why no RYR during cycle?
  16. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgenetics View Post
    I took my first dose of peanut butter cycle support yesterday (one of the older batches) and WOW does it taste and smell exactly like vomit I choked it down but man is it gross...

    Hey Pitbull and others take a look at this:

    Cycle Support taste in crystal light

    As far as the question about the RYR I don't necessarily agree with not using it but we listen to our customers and we give them what they are looking for.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    You asked and NP has responded.

    They put in an order for Cycle Support withOUT the RYR. It should be shipped out to them in approx one week.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  18. New Member
    Loco187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    89

    Reputation

    ****. I was about to start a Propadrol with Halo-mass cycle. I've been loading the Cycle Support for about a week now. I have the RYR version though...

    I'm about to buy an extra tub for the 2nd half of the cycle but man..I don't wanna end up cashing out my liver. That's why I bought this stuff...

    Any suggestions?
  19. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    609

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Loco187 View Post
    ****. I was about to start a Propadrol with Halo-mass cycle. I've been loading the Cycle Support for about a week now. I have the RYR version though...

    I'm about to buy an extra tub for the 2nd half of the cycle but man..I don't wanna end up cashing out my liver. That's why I bought this stuff...

    Any suggestions?
    You'll be just fine. There's a valid debate going on these days about RYR but much of it is still in the open. You'll find people who are all for adding it to a cycle, while others are dead set against it.

    EDIT: I meant to add that you should do what feels best for you.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Well when over 90% of the people say YES use RYR you can take it from there.

    Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  21. New Member
    Loco187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    89

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Well when over 90% of the people say YES use RYR you can take it from there.

    Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?


    CROWLER
    thx for the link. no more panic
  22. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    823

    Reputation

    why is everyone freaking out about RYR? i must have missed something......
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    lol

    You and me both but the customers have asked so we made it.

    Funny thing is we had a 1000 of them produced and have sold ahhhhh approximately 4 lol

    That is what we get for listening to the complainers HA Just kidding


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  24. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    823

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    lol

    You and me both but the customers have asked so we made it.

    Funny thing is we had a 1000 of them produced and have sold ahhhhh approximately 4 lol

    That is what we get for listening to the complainers HA Just kidding


    CROWLER
    wow no sh*t! lol

    i think once nutra gets ahold of them you'll sell more.......i still don't get it...........RYR works great, why do you think the FDA is trying to take out the main active in it.
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    only the sounds of crickets in here to that question.


    Maybe from now on when people criticize ingredients in a product they should be asked ok if it was taken out would you buy the product then lol


    RYR free Cycle Support ships out tomorrow to Nutra Planet

    I HOPE Max is the first one to buy it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    I don't like the idea of lowering my cholesterol.

    Where can I buy Cycle Support w/o RYR?
  27. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    ttt
  28. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Will it ever be available?
  29. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I was told this coming Tuesday.

    From this point forward I will probably never never use the CS with RYR.
  30. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I was told this coming Tuesday.

    From this point forward I will probably never never use the CS with RYR.
    Same.
  31. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    GOOD NEWS

    Nutra Planet has it. Hopefully it will be put up for sale by Tuesday.

    When it is you will be able to purchase it here:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...c-innovations/

    Thank you to all for your patience.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  32. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Bump for the Nutra Planet crew


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  33. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Bump for the Nutra Planet crew


    CROWLER
    2 tubs of both ryr free and post cycle support please! I will be in line for it bro, so.. you have AT LEAST two sold from me :bruce1:
  34. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im buying at least two. And as an FYI I contacted customer support earlier today. They said if I wanted to submit my order just note it in the comments section at checkout.

    I'm sure this is just a temporary way to get around waiting.....actually I doubt they even want me posting this..lol sorry NP!
  35. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,069
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Im buying at least two. And as an FYI I contacted customer support earlier today. They said if I wanted to submit my order just note it in the comments section at checkout.

    I'm sure this is just a temporary way to get around waiting.....actually I doubt they even want me posting this..lol sorry NP!
    haha.. well that works for me, I didn't plan on putting in another order til Monday though, I'm still waiting for a couple to come in... damn... between living in NV and the holidays, IT SUCKS ordering crap online.
  36. New Member
    Al Shades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    Hey guys, I ordered Cycle Support w/o RYR but I've decided that I won't be needing it for my pct, after all. The bottle is brand new and still sealed. Will anyone take it off my hands for $35 shipped? I can have it sent out right away. You don't even have to pay me until after you get it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?
    By dunimous in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:50 AM
  2. red yeast rice
    By devil in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 09:44 AM
  3. NOW Red Yeast Rice w/COQ10
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:25 PM
  4. red yeast rice
    By jverch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in