AI Cycle Support without Red Yeast Rice

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I pm'ed Crowler on the old cycle support formula without the RYR, and he said they still had that available, just that NP did not carry it....is there a chance that yall will carry the Cycle support formula without the RYR?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I pm'ed Crowler on the old cycle support formula without the RYR, and he said they still had that available, just that NP did not carry it....is there a chance that yall will carry the Cycle support formula without the RYR?
Hey Max,

You misunderstood me. I said there never WAS a formula withou the RYR in it but we made a NEW one withOUT the RYR.

There has been VERY few requests for it.

CROWLER

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
why would you have red yeast rice after a cycle?

red yeast rice contains Lovastatin an HMG-CoA Reductase inhibitor. this could also have an effect on the liver.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
It was designed to be taken DURING cycle, hence the name Cycle Support.

This is ment to be taken after cycle:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1501/post-cycle-support.html

:D
red yeast rice during a cycle? YIKES! too much toxicity to the liver at one time.

wait, perfect cycle might be:

test inj, tons of acetaminophen, some statins, valproic acid, alcohol.

i dont know if i would recommend something that can elevate liver enzymes on its own and affect the liver, granted lovastatin isn't as powerful as the other statins. too much liver stress if you ask me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
why would you have red yeast rice after a cycle?

red yeast rice contains Lovastatin an HMG-CoA Reductase inhibitor. this could also have an effect on the liver.
DING DING DING we have a winner. This is EXACTLY why we now offer Cycle Support withOUT RYR for those of you who do not want the RYR :study:

This way you can do it like this

SUPPORT STACK:

1 - 2 weeks before Cycle 2 servings Cycle Support per day

During Cycle 2 servings Cycle Support per day

AFTER Cycle

Cycle Support with or withOUT RYR YOUR choice. 2 servings per day

POST Cycle Support 2 servings per day.

With this dosing for example and Epi Cycle would take 1 bottle of POST Cycle Support and 2 - 3 Jars of Cycle Support depending upon your cycle length and your post cycle length.

Thanks Brad! :dl:

CROWLER

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
DING DING DING we have a winner. This is EXACTLY why we now offer Cycle Support withOUT RYR for those of you who do not want the RYR :study:

Thanks Brad! :dl:

CROWLER

lol but seriously, who the hell would put red yeast rice in a cycle support? just seems retarded to me.:bb:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes Brad we heard you the first 2 times and this has been debated many times on this board;

Please leave this thread as a suggestion for NP to carry the other version if you want to start a new one discussing RYR or no RYR please do so in a new thread.

Of you can add to this thread here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/39198-red-yeast-rice.html

Thank you

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey Max,

You misunderstood me. I said there never WAS a formula withou the RYR in it but we made a NEW one withOUT the RYR.

There has been VERY few requests for it.

CROWLER
This doesn't seem as I remember it, the original formulas from the very first go around did not have RYR, and people asked to keep it that way while others liked the addition if I remember correctly. Policasanol was the major cholesterol ingred in the original version, I specifically remember that....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/48668-cycle-support-final.html

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't seem as I remember it, the original formulas from the very first go around did not have RYR, and people asked to keep it that way while others liked the addition if I remember correctly. Policasanol was the major cholesterol ingred in the original version, I specifically remember that....

Hey Max,

Have you actually contacted NP about carrying this product yet?

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey Max,

Have you actually contacted NP about carrying this product yet?

CROWLER
I will, and I also want to get you in contact with a buddy of mine, or two, out here in Dallas that own supp shops that would like to carry your line. Shoot me over a pm when you get a chance and we can exchange info bud...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
PM sent

Thank you,

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of peanut butter cycle support yesterday (one of the older batches) and WOW does it taste and smell exactly like vomit :blink: I choked it down but man is it gross...
:toofunny:

Hey Pitbull,

Thanks for the purchase. That is why we offer a capped version by the name of Life Support :aargh: BUT it is half dose so if you want full strength you need to double up.

If you want to use the powder try it in a chocolate protein shake.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of peanut butter cycle support yesterday (one of the older batches) and WOW does it taste and smell exactly like vomit :blink: I choked it down but man is it gross...

Hey Pitbull and others take a look at this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/77752-cycle-support-taste.html

As far as the question about the RYR I don't necessarily agree with not using it but we listen to our customers and we give them what they are looking for.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You asked and NP has responded.

They put in an order for Cycle Support withOUT the RYR. It should be shipped out to them in approx one week. :)

CROWLER

Loco187

Loco187

Awards
****. I was about to start a Propadrol with Halo-mass cycle. I've been loading the Cycle Support for about a week now. I have the RYR version though...

I'm about to buy an extra tub for the 2nd half of the cycle but man..I don't wanna end up cashing out my liver. That's why I bought this stuff...

Any suggestions? :blink:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
****. I was about to start a Propadrol with Halo-mass cycle. I've been loading the Cycle Support for about a week now. I have the RYR version though...

I'm about to buy an extra tub for the 2nd half of the cycle but man..I don't wanna end up cashing out my liver. That's why I bought this stuff...

Any suggestions? :blink:
You'll be just fine. There's a valid debate going on these days about RYR but much of it is still in the open. You'll find people who are all for adding it to a cycle, while others are dead set against it.

EDIT: I meant to add that you should do what feels best for you.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
why is everyone freaking out about RYR? i must have missed something......

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

You and me both but the customers have asked so we made it.

Funny thing is we had a 1000 of them produced and have sold ahhhhh approximately 4 lol

That is what we get for listening to the complainers HA Just kidding :)

CROWLER

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
lol

You and me both but the customers have asked so we made it.

Funny thing is we had a 1000 of them produced and have sold ahhhhh approximately 4 lol

That is what we get for listening to the complainers HA Just kidding :)

CROWLER
wow no sh*t! lol

i think once nutra gets ahold of them you'll sell more.......i still don't get it...........RYR works great, why do you think the FDA is trying to take out the main active in it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
only the sounds of crickets in here to that question. :)

Maybe from now on when people criticize ingredients in a product they should be asked ok if it was taken out would you buy the product then lol

RYR free Cycle Support ships out tomorrow to Nutra Planet

I HOPE Max is the first one to buy it :)

CROWLER

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I don't like the idea of lowering my cholesterol.

Where can I buy Cycle Support w/o RYR?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told this coming Tuesday.

From this point forward I will probably never never use the CS with RYR.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the Nutra Planet crew :)

CROWLER

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump for the Nutra Planet crew :)

CROWLER
2 tubs of both ryr free and post cycle support please! :D I will be in line for it bro, so.. you have AT LEAST two sold from me :bruce1:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im buying at least two. And as an FYI I contacted customer support earlier today. They said if I wanted to submit my order just note it in the comments section at checkout.

I'm sure this is just a temporary way to get around waiting.....actually I doubt they even want me posting this..lol sorry NP!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im buying at least two. And as an FYI I contacted customer support earlier today. They said if I wanted to submit my order just note it in the comments section at checkout.

I'm sure this is just a temporary way to get around waiting.....actually I doubt they even want me posting this..lol sorry NP!
haha.. well that works for me, I didn't plan on putting in another order til Monday though, I'm still waiting for a couple to come in... damn... between living in NV and the holidays, IT SUCKS ordering crap online.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Hey guys, I ordered Cycle Support w/o RYR but I've decided that I won't be needing it for my pct, after all. The bottle is brand new and still sealed. Will anyone take it off my hands for $35 shipped? I can have it sent out right away. You don't even have to pay me until after you get it.