Clear Edge

nelix

Awards
  • Established
When is clear edge coming back, I dunno wtf I will do when I run out...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pushing hard to get the cost of raws down. As is, we could not bring this back for less than $24.95 a bottle.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
How many servings per bottle at 25?
Exactly the same as the old clear edge?

I LOVE clear edge... I only have 2 bottles left... but I eat like 24 capsules a day... I need to start rationing them...

Clear Edge is so very effective at lifting my mood and helping me adjust to temperature change (what is that?)

And I always have a half boner!

But it's not effective at 3 capsules... We need mega size like DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many servings per bottle at 25?
Exactly the same as the old clear edge?

I LOVE clear edge... I only have 2 bottles left... but I eat like 24 capsules a day... I need to start rationing them...

Clear Edge is so very effective at lifting my mood and helping me adjust to temperature change (what is that?)

And I always have a half boner!

But it's not effective at 3 capsules... We need mega size like DCP.
HAHA....good stuff.

I want to up the capsule count to 180 caps, but I don't think mega sized caps would go over well.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I would pay 25 for 180 caps.
Same ingredients at same dosage?

wtf 1fast400 is selling Clear Edge for 42 a bottle? It's good... But damn!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, I would pay 25 for 180 caps.
Same ingredients at same dosage?
I am thinking about dropping the Ginkgo, and adding in some Sulbutiamine. There is also something intriguing out of russia that I have been looking at for quite some time, but russian suppliers are VERY hard to find.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about dropping the Ginkgo, and adding in some Sulbutiamine. There is also something intriguing out of russia that I have been looking at for quite some time, but russian suppliers are VERY hard to find.
Details details!

The Ginkgo gives me a headache anyway.
Sulbutiamine might cause me to lose sleep, I also use clear edge to reduce the amount of sleep I need (3 caps before bed, I wake up singing)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sulbutiamine might cause me to lose sleep, I also use clear edge to reduce the amount of sleep I need (3 caps before bed, I wake up singing)
Now this might be something I need to try. I am noticing that ZMT+Melatonin also reduces my need for sleep, and allows me to wake up effortlessly. Adding in a formula that reduces need for sleep would be amazing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres a thread on m&m about Melatonin and how its bad for male test and sperm!! :|:|:|

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Yes Please:thumbsup:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
The sub will get people stim'ed up to much greater degree than the Ginko, and I can only imagine this being a good thing.