Awesome Service

1. Awesome Service

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the awesome service Nutrplanet offers. I put in an order monday, received it Thursday morning, they even threw in a free shaker filled with as many supp. samples they could cram into it.

Not to mention they hooked me up with a free bottle of the "clumpy" posedion. Shhh don't tell anybody

2. I second the awesome service. I placed an order on Wednesday afternoon and it was on the doorstep Friday morning, with plenty of free samples.

3. Nutraplanet's gonna need an "AWESOME SERVICE!! Thread" sub-forum if they keep this up for much longer.
    •   

4. placing order as we speak!! finally!

5. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nutraplanet's gonna need an "AWESOME SERVICE!! Thread" sub-forum if they keep this up for much longer.
    Good idea, moderators!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Good idea, moderators!!!
    agreed. I must have contributed to 3-4 of those ty nutraplanet threads.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    agreed. I must have contributed to 3-4 of those ty nutraplanet threads.
    You sure have bro ! Thanks for your business and support ! Rep to you !

8. I'll be receiving my package sometime today, usually arrives around 5-6. I'll report back on how great it is when it gets here. As for now, I'm off to pick up my pay check so I can buy the stuff I wasn't able to pay for on my last order.

9. Package came! Several samples, shaker cup and a shirt!
    Thanks NP!
    My check was deposited too, another order on the way.

10. We all know they got awesome service.

Im actually going to send the NP boys over a gift from AU.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    We all know they got awesome service.

Im actually going to send the NP boys over a gift from AU.
    Ok well maybe some newbie was searching around the site saying "man I have all this money I want to spend on supplements, but I don't know what supp store is the best".. Now they know!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Awesome service Stryder
    By Iron Warrior in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 08:26 PM