The Avant Research pre-sale (Napalm, SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb)...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am going to keep both eyes in, but I will sub to this thread though ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wanted to try the supercarb..but avant only uses usps so this is great ..cant wait for nutra to post this

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love SuperCarb.

Seriously, I suck it down like water.

It tastes like happy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeaa im waitin on this too...if all goes well i mite place an order for some of this...ive always wanted to try supercarb but i like to order everythin from np
:lol:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cannot freakin' wait until the rest of our products come out to round out our Performance Pyramids (y'all will find out what these are soon enough).

SyntheSIZE + SuperCarb + Dominate + M.A.N.A.= the holy grail of pre and post workout nutrition.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But more importantly...when will you let me re-release Leptigen Rebirth?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I cannot freakin' wait until the rest of our products come out to round out our Performance Pyramids (y'all will find out what these are soon enough).

SyntheSIZE + SuperCarb + Dominate + M.A.N.A.= the holy grail of pre and post workout nutrition.
are you from the South? you said "ya'll" lol.....i say it all the time, but that's because I'm from Texas.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you from the South? you said "ya'll" lol.....i say it all the time, but that's because I'm from Texas.
Southern born, and southern bred.

When I die, I'll be southern dead.

Wait, I've got another one for you-

I'm from Georgia, where the peaches grow.

I drink lemonade, and I speak real slow.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Any chance or releasing the localized gel for transdermals?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Bring it on!!!!!! Man, Ive been without my beloved supercarb for way too long.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
what size supercarb are we looking at? 3 or 6 lbs?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, please.:D
We license them to other businesses, so if any other companies are reading this, Avant Labs is going in a new direction- business-to-business supplement consulting and development.

We'll help you do everything from marketing plans, to developing products, you name it.

Wanna' know why our sesamin is the best? We'll show ya'. Wanna' know why our transdermals rule? We'll license them to you. So on and so forth.

But more on this later.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
It is interesting that you mention that your sesamin works the best. I remember first trying sesathin and finding it to have a noticeable effect, whereas trying it later from another company, I didn't notice the effect as much. I thought previously sesamin is sesamin, like bcaa is bcaa, but you allude to more.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start hurting people if I don't get my supercarb.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start hurting people if I don't get my supercarb.
have u tried it before?? cuz i really wanna try some...wat exactly is the best protocol for using this, like timing and amount??

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
have u tried it before?? cuz i really wanna try some...wat exactly is the best protocol for using this, like timing and amount??
Honestly, I use it ANY time of the day when I need something convenient. Favorite use is in a Pre-WO shake though. AWESOME.

I've gotten some through avant credit at the avant website (beta). I love SuperCarb and Synthesize. I've got one SS left (used 4), but I'm all out of SC.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I use it ANY time of the day when I need something convenient. Favorite use is in a Pre-WO shake though. AWESOME.

I've gotten some through avant credit at the avant website (beta). I love SuperCarb and Synthesize. I've got one SS left (used 4), but I'm all out of SC.
ok thats cool man im just tryin to feel out how i would use it...thanx for ur experience tho

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
ok thats cool man im just tryin to feel out how i would use it...thanx for ur experience tho
You can use it in baking too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use it in baking too.
o yea i had heard that before...well all this talk is gettin me interested maybe the presale will be up wen i get back from the gym later...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
o yea i had heard that before...well all this talk is gettin me interested maybe the presale will be up wen i get back from the gym later...
bolt, what makes SuperCarb so great is its versatility- it can be used for bulking, cutting, recomposition, athletics, and even cooking.

For example, if you're trying to gain more muscle mass, SuperCarb provides a much healthier way to get extra calories than the vast majority of other foods. Take some throughout the day.

If you're trying to cut, it provides a much better alternative to higher glycemic carbohydrates.

And if you're trying to carb-load for an athletic competition/event, the slow digestion of SuperCarb makes it the perfect choice because it gives a steady stream of glucose for your muscles.

Plus, it's a healthier alternative to sugar in cooking.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt, what makes SuperCarb so great is its versatility- it can be used for bulking, cutting, recomposition, athletics, and even cooking.

For example, if you're trying to gain more muscle mass, SuperCarb provides a much healthier way to get extra calories than the vast majority of other foods. Take some throughout the day.

If you're trying to cut, it provides a much better alternative to higher glycemic carbohydrates.

And if you're trying to carb-load for an athletic competition/event, the slow digestion of SuperCarb makes it the perfect choice because it gives a steady stream of glucose for your muscles.

Plus, it's a healthier alternative to sugar in cooking.
yea thats y it has always interested me but i never actually decided to buy it off ur site......o and about that commetn earlier i was gonna say somethin crude to but i figured ur a good guy and didnt need it LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the sweetness comparison to sugar?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Caramelized SuperCarb topping on your boyfriend?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
any idea on how much the supercarb will be? i have been keto for a few weeks and i am fiending to try this..lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Probably around 20 per bottle, we're hoping, but ultimately it's NP's call.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Probably around 20 per bottle, we're hoping, but ultimately it's NP's call.
Around 20 a bottle would make all my dreams come true.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Around 20 a bottle would make all my dreams come true.
Well that's what we're in the business of, my friend-

making dreams come true, one bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast at a time.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, our purdy new AR website goes live on Monday, complete with concise descriptions for the ADD crowd, and much more in-depth write-ups for the OCD crowd.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, our purdy new AR website goes live on Monday, complete with concise descriptions for the ADD crowd, and much more in-depth write-ups for the OCD crowd.
Sounds like the next few weeks is going to be rife with "new websites debuting".

hint hint hint

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote