superdrol ng questions

someonehs

Awards
Hello,

I was contemplating using superdrol has my first PH cycle and had a few questions that I was hoping people could answer...

1. Is it legal to get into Canada?

2. Is a 1 month cycle enough, or is one of those products where you really need to take it for 2 months to see results?

3. From what I have read, I was thinking of taking perfect cycle along with it, and Advanced PCT for well PCT. I heard this is enough as superdrol ng is fairly mild in terms of PH's?

thanks for the help.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine and dhea = no for canada....

someonehs

Awards
yohimbine and dhea = no for canada....
damn... i really want to try a "beginner" (nothing to harsh on sides..) PH that would allow me to use an otc pct.... any ones that would be recommened? Thanks.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn... i really want to try a "beginner" (nothing to harsh on sides..) PH that would allow me to use an otc post cycle therapy.... any ones that would be recommened? Thanks.
anything is an option, you can order superdrol ng if you want, just get it from NP and your chances of it getting there are better then most.
Its hit or miss if they check your package at the border. I got m-drol, which is a superdrol clone here no problem, but its your decision man.