Thx for your fast reverse jam NUTRA

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been ordering a bit this year from nutra, and after about 5 of my personal orders, and one piggy back order I think I would be hittin the 2000+ US mark in prods and shipping.

I just wanna give a public show of appreciation finally.

On every occasion the customer service was good, and Darren has been exemplary. (I'm sure Mr Verner will be learning Darren's jedi tricks very soon and we won't be able to tell them apart, in a good way).

This order that came through has arrived in record time! With record samples and record t-shirts.

Also thanks Sam for lookin after my mate!

The real great bonus is, is Nutra has not yet charged my credit card for any of these orders!!! Thank you.

just kidding!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Oh i also forgot to thank dsade cos of his connection from Avant/M&M to nutra. I wouldn't have known otherwise. And also his repeated sourcings and stockings of quality bulk powders.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh i also forgot to thank dsade cos of his connection from Avant/M&M to nutra. I wouldn't have known otherwise. And also his repeated sourcings and stockings of quality bulk powders.
sweet
ive spent close to 2k in 2 orders now.. cant wait..

what samples did you get?
:D

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
AdelV is an aussie.

Adel check that thread in the main supp forum for matthew76 latest samples from nutra, its similar to the range in that one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, im AUSSIE.

Sweet, not a bad lot then!!! ;)

How come you ask Verner? :D Darrens a top bloke! HA HA.. I think I read you work at NP also? Cool!!

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Meth: what samples did you get? How long did the shipping take? What type of shipping?

I think my order is due on Wednesday, customs officers willing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meth: what samples did you get? How long did the shipping take? What type of shipping?

I think my order is due on Wednesday, customs officers willing.
I always choose the cheaper shipping.. and it gets here in 5-6 days no joke... they just missed shipping mine out thursday, so friday morning US time... so i might get it by Friday! hehe

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, the bro's at nutra are definitely on the ball. I left my home store for em.. and that's sayin something lol

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I always choose the cheaper shipping.. and it gets here in 5-6 days no joke... they just missed shipping mine out thursday, so friday morning US time... so i might get it by Friday! hehe
Yeah, I am using the cheapest shipping this time around (i saved 60 bucks on shipping this way, got an extra NHA stack) I figure most of my shipping time is spent at AU customs anyway.

3day fedex takes 5 days anyway due to customs... Lets see how long 5 day UPS takes.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
USPS, on average 7+ days for me as I am in the west.

The samples are basically the ones shown in matthew76 post.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Yup, im AUSSIE.

Sweet, not a bad lot then!!! ;)

How come you ask Verner? :D Darrens a top bloke! HA HA.. I think I read you work at NP also? Cool!!

I Saw your order yesterday. nice one ! We hooked ya up real good !
You will be like :jaw:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i half want to put in another order just for the free samples :)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We do have to be careful what kind of samples we give though. We have had customs (especially aussie customs) send us packages back because of samples they contain. sometimes we don't give samples to Austrailian and canada customers because of that.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Well watch out on giving samples of protein, venom 3, and the abyss. If customs have sent back packages because of that then I think it's wise to be careful. I think it depends however on the customs person that personally checks your box. Sometimes they get silly anal.