Rebound reloaded and Jungle warfare gone?? Because of 6-bromo?
- 10-18-2007, 02:10 AM
- 10-18-2007, 02:13 AM
- 10-18-2007, 07:04 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
I think rebound reloaded is being re-re-formulatedThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
10-18-2007, 07:13 AM
and Jungle warefare doesnt have 6-bromo in it, so there goes that theory..lol..maybe your thinking of alri's restore?
10-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Last I checked, 6-bromo isn't banned. And there seems to be plenty of Hyperdrol and aPCT to go around @ NP.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
10-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BB12 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2007, 05:16 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
- By jonathan180 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2006, 09:49 PM
- By jonathan180 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:00 AM
- By kamikazikid in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2006, 11:26 PM