Thanks for the hoop-up NP!!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the hook-up NP!!

Got my Nutra order in today and got a ton of samples and a shaker cup! Thanks Nutra!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I got no samples.... but they FINALLY sent me a medium T-Shirt, so it's alllll good! 2 XL's and a XXL later.... and they hooked me up proper!

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I got no samples.... but they FINALLY sent me a medium T-Shirt, so it's alllll good! 2 XL's and a XXL later.... and they hooked me up proper!
I got a large shirt a couple of orders ago and it doesn't fit. I think they run smaller or something. Maybe I am getting too huge due to all the supplements that I am ordering from NP....Or fat :ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a large shirt a couple of orders ago and it doesn't fit. I think they run smaller or something. Maybe I am getting too huge due to all the supplements that I am ordering from NP....Or fat :ntome:
I'm still waiting for the XXXXL to come in. Damn my buffalo is so naked without one.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
they do run small....im 180...medium tshirt is what i usually were...gotta show of the arms right..haha...naw but its tight.....i need a large next time boys!..lol
but thanks for the t

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I put a typo in the title of this thread.....what the hell is a hoop-up. I'm retarded..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I put a typo in the title of this thread.....what the hell is a hoop-up. I'm retarded..
what made ya catch on?..lol...Lanbane already made fun of that in his first post here...lol.

no worries bruva:djparty:

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tried to change it, but it still comes up on the main page as hoop-up:frustrate

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
You must live with your shame!

I got my order from SM. Long time listener, first time orderer, and I got a couple packets of Nectar, and a shaker bottle. I was going to order Nectar the next time anyways and this sealed the deal. I'm sold on NP and SM as my exclusive store. And what an endorsement that is.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Damn I didn't know you meant hook-up, I thought you were seriously using hoop up as some slang in your area. LOL

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
HOOPDY WHOOP.

It's some kind of basket ball stuff I reckon... Like a layout but ignorant.

T

terence

Awards
nutraplanet must not like me very much. i just received my order worth close to $400 and i received zilch freebies. I'm not usually a freebie hoe but i see people getting like a whole bunch of freebies with their orders, and i ordered so much but got nothing so i'm a little disappointed and frankly...a little jealous.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet must not like me very much. i just received my order worth close to $400 and i received zilch freebies. I'm not usually a freebie hoe but i see people getting like a whole bunch of freebies with their orders, and i ordered so much but got nothing so i'm a little disappointed and frankly...a little jealous.
Here is the secret....Just leave a nice message in the comments section, letting us know how much you love us. In the middle of all of the compliments and sucking up, make sure to slip in a few lines about free samples, t-shirt, shaker, company deed, any promos lying around, etc....then continue sucking up and complimenting us for a few more sentences. That is the secret behind every highly successful sample receiver.

:icon_lol:

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

Last edited:
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I'll trade you a never worn, L for a XXL...

:blink:

X

B

Blk98Bird

Awards
Here is the secret....Just leave a nice message in the comments section, letting us know how much you love us. In the middle of all of the compliments and sucking up, make sure to slip in a few lines about free samples, t-shirt, shaker, company deed, any promos lying around, etc....then continue sucking up and complimenting us for a few more sentences. That is the secret behind every highly successful sample receiver.

I just asked if NP was trying to quietly break up with me because it had been a while since I got the free stuffs. Fortunately, they showed me they loved me with samples!

Thanks for the hoop-up! :D

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I just asked if NP was trying to quietly break up with me because it had been a while since I got the free stuffs. Fortunately, they showed me they loved me with samples!

Thanks for the hoop-up! :D
I hate you

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

haha...i thought i was the only one who did that:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have actually incorporated "hoop-up" into my everyday slang.

thinking about penning a rap tune about the hoop-up, too.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
i was gonna literally jus start the same exact thread. I jus got my mass tabs with a free shaker,2 samples of apple ecstasy nectar, and three WTF pump'd. Thanx Nutra!!!! :thumbsup:

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
oh wow man you like bouncing souls? they are awesome. i used to listen to them back in 1995. dont know a lot of people that are into them. congrats on the samples. share the wealth.

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
oh wow man you like bouncing souls? they are awesome. i used to listen to them back in 1995. dont know a lot of people that are into them. congrats on the samples. share the wealth.
I like older punk. I hate the new emo s***
reps

B

Blk98Bird

Awards
wow, I was thinking the same thing but didn't post it

bouncing souls = good stuff. I've probably seen most of the bands from that generation of punk, like nofx, bad religion, pennywise etc. more times than I can even count :D.

friend's cousin worked at a club in chicago during high school and we got into shows free every single weekend so it was awesome.