Nettle Root

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Nutra can you tell me what the concentration of your current batch of nettle root is? The description says 60-95%

Thanks!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that's the range yeild for the extraction process. A mixture of 60-95% Divanil per unit.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure I understand, but thanks :)
During the extraction process there isn't a solid yeild of a certain percentage of Divanil. The constituents all fall between 60 and 95%. With some samples testings as high as 95% and others as low as 60%(all from the same batch(s)). It is listed as 60-95% because that's exactly what they are testing out too.:thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
During the extraction process there isn't a solid yeild of a certain percentage of Divanil. The constituents all fall between 60 and 95%. With some samples testings as high as 95% and others as low as 60%(all from the same batch(s)). It is listed as 60-95% because that's exactly what they are testing out too.:thumbsup:

AHH! The blind man sees now! Thank you :)

skyOne

skyOne

Awards
I'd like to finalize my order but nettle root is out of stock. Any chance to have it before the sale ends?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We are having delays with a few of our bulk powders, nettle being one of them, because of the crackdown of export from china. Hopefully we will get it soon.