NP Shaker Cup Rocks

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anybody else notice the shaker cup from NP? It looks awesome and functions very well.:thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not seeing them on the site. Any chance it's a blender bottle?

I LOVE me some Blender Bottle.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, not a blender bottle...but a high quality shaker. We will be dropping these in the orders for free during the anniversary sale (while supplies last) :D

onelife

onelife

Awards
oh boy.. gotta get me one!!!! i lost my last good one the other day :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nope, not a blender bottle...but a high quality shaker. We will be dropping these in the orders for free during the anniversary sale (while supplies last) :D
Sam for President.

Anyone 2nd the nomination?

neverenough26

Awards
2nd

i just got mine in my delivery today. Was a nice suprise. :dance:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
not for noting but the shaker cups suck for one reason

1 reason only

they are pretty good with leaks, rarely do i get them sometimes just lid isnt tight enuff etc

BUT MY 1 problem ISSSS

the propellar thing that is there to help mix things up is HORRIBLE it needs more prongs or a mesh net type of thing

i used these pinnacle ones for 3 years they were the best thing ever had a net like design and totally grinded up all my shakes like a blender. if they didnt get all smelly and slowly falling apart id still use em

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
not for noting but the shaker cups suck for one reason

1 reason only

they are pretty good with leaks, rarely do i get them sometimes just lid isnt tight enuff etc

BUT MY 1 problem ISSSS

the propellar thing that is there to help mix things up is HORRIBLE it needs more prongs or a mesh net type of thing

i used these pinnacle ones for 3 years they were the best thing ever had a net like design and totally grinded up all my shakes like a blender. if they didnt get all smelly and slowly falling apart id still use em

WHOAH... ok didnt know there were "NEW" cups

just got one for free with my order HOT

they look amazing, got the good mesh like grid to chop up the powder which is exactly what i requested at my above post from an older style of cups most of the current ones are soo bad they really chopup nothing i have no idea why anyone buys them at all

BUT THESE NEW SHAKER CUPS ROCK