Coming Soon: Nutraplanet Anniversary Sale

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Ha-Ha! If I could, I would bro!

Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Lol the extra head. It took me two takes to get that joke. I somehow am dumber and slower after I do weights. Is it the creatine?

No Darren the 4th is needed, and he came at just the right time. It's all making sense and coming together. Lots coming your way NP!! Big boxes are going to need packing, and often.

Matthew, sh1t man I actually live there, somewhere, can you bring me some yohimbine ethyl ester.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That is why we brought Verner on board...for the extra head.
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
    Practice?

I am anxious to see what bulk powders are going to go up on sale...you all keep some secrets from me as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. When does it start? 9...8...7...6...in other words, Don't go to lunch
    lol

5. I have had lunch and dinner and it's still not here. Watch out my casein is coming and we know what that means...
    •   

6. yes i know... several meals in... and nothing

7. Onelife look closely. There may be something you are missing, you don't need a banner to have a sale.

8. It's definitely started:
    Primaforce
    USP
    Scivation Xtend will go quickly at $15
    SuperdrolNG - $39.99
    Trisorbagen - $22.50
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

9. You forgot DRIVE at $32... AWESOME!

10. Crap... do I order... do I wait a while.............

11. I'm waiting... surely that cannot be it...

12. If you guys dont put up some sale prices on your bulk powders I am still ordering. BTW great price on the xtend...you cant beat that!

13. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You forgot DRIVE at $32... AWESOME!
    Actually, it's been that price for a few days...I was hoping for some bulk powder sales too, but they're already pretty cheap as it is...not sure if there's much room on them for mark down.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

14. more moreeeeeeeee!!!!!!

15. wow p-slin is insanely cheap

16. Maybe some shipping price decrease love for the Canadian NPers?

17. Hell ya!!!!!!

Just got a new CC with 0% intrest until May 08' watch out .....man im such a supp whore

18. Well, I hope the sale is what is already up, cuz I just clicked confirm order.

19. Quote Originally Posted by erokyrwrld View Post
    Well, I hope the sale is what is already up, cuz I just clicked confirm order.
    I hope theres more.

20. ****...I didnt use the coupon code...I ordered before that was up. Oh well still getting the shirt!

21. it`s not a sale, just a little discount

22. Quote Originally Posted by arnika View Post
    it`s not a sale, just a little discount
    Regardless of how small it is....if you add that discount to their price already they beat everyone out there. I know the bulk powders I buy from NP are at least $4 less per kilo than a competitor I used to buy from. If I had actually used the coupon I would have saved myself at least another five bucks on top of what I save already.

23. Son of a B! (sorry to use such harsh letters )- I just ordered a bunch of stuff and missed on some of the specials. On 2nd thought it would have just cost me more money for stuff I probably didn't "need". Congrats on the anniversary.

24. NP played me.......

Puttin the 5% up after I ordered. lol. No biggie.... not a huge order.

I still pledge allegiance to Nutra...

25. Here you go NP - this was before your sale... NUTRA-FAN

26. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    NP played me.......

Puttin the 5% up after I ordered. lol. No biggie.... not a huge order.

I still pledge allegiance to Nutra...
    I hear that - just got word my order shipped and then saw the code. Last time I jump the gun. Cheeky bastards.

27. where do i find the code?

28. Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    where do i find the code?

29. As you can all see, the sale is up...Deep discounts on featured lines such as Anabolic Xtreme, Axis Labs, BSN, Gaspari, Primaforce, Scivation, Thermolife, and USPLabs...UP TO 30% OFF! Not to mention a coupon code for 5% off the other items--as well as the bulks and Nutracaps

Also, don't forget the free FedEx ground shipping on orders over $199 (for domestic shipments only).

...And lastly, we're stocked up on samples that we're dying to unload on you guys (while supplies last), so don't delay!

30. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    As you can all see, the sale is up...Deep discounts on featured lines such as Anabolic Xtreme, Axis Labs, BSN, Gaspari, Primaforce, Scivation, Thermolife, and USPLabs...UP TO 30% OFF! Not to mention a coupon code for 5% off the other items--as well as the bulks and Nutracaps

Also, don't forget the free FedEx ground shipping on orders over $199 (for domestic shipments only).

...And lastly, we're stocked up on samples that we're dying to unload on you guys (while supplies last), so don't delay!

I hope you guys were dying to unload them when I ordered last Thursday - Although I"m sure I could put toghether another order and just save those supps for next month. But who can save supps these days when they sit on the shelf and call your name ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
  2. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:40 PM
  3. Nutraplanet's 3rd Anniversary Sale!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 06:47 AM