Is PowerFULL that Good? Nutraplanet thinks so and the research agrees!

the research IS THIRD PARTY and Human.

In a study by Lin & Tucci* the average increase of HGH was 12ng/ml…which is like injecting 5 IU’s of synthetic HGH - (which is a **** load of HGH and would cost you thousands of dollars a month!).

In the same study, a good amount of the HEALTHY test subjects (not old, sick hospital patients) had an increase of 40ng/ml…which is like injection a WHOPPING 15IU’s of synthetic HGH – again, off the charts and would cost you thousands each month.

DO NOT BELIEVE ME just look up the reference below as the studies do not lie.

In a completely different study performed by Greenspan**, one ingredient in PowerFULL was shown to increase GH production by an incredible 221%!

This proves without a shadow of a doubt PowerFULL contains all-nautral organic ingredients that rival the effects of synthetic Human Growth Hormone!

In addition, these levels are substantially higher than those seen with GHB, the notoriously famous drug, which had a large following many years ago for its supposed ability to decrease fat mass, amongst other things.

Again, this is THIRD PARTY research using HEALTHY MEN so the results are solid as a freakin’ rock…

Speed

PowerFULL’s ingredients reach the blood stream 100% faster, proved to be 110% higher and lasted 165% longer!#

Safety

In addition, the 100% organic ingredients in PowerFULL have been proven extremely safe an effective, unlike synthetic Growth Hormone or synthetic L-dopa.#

* Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

**Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

#Tharakan B, Dhanasekaran M, Mize-Berge J, et al. Anti-parkinson botanical Mucuna pruriens prevents levodopa induced plasmid and genomic DNA damage. Phytother Res. 2007 Jul 11; Published Online Ahead of Print.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ye is there a sale anytime soon, so i can put it in my cart before i pay next tuesday? LOL I got 100grams, but ill stock up hehe :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
niceee

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you are. This isn't the appropriate forum for that. :) And honestly, it's not really an axe. Some of your stuff is/was cutting edge, innovative, and effective. The rhetoric is just too much sometimes.

I know you are. This isn't the appropriate forum for that. :) And honestly, it's not really an axe. Some of your stuff is/was cutting edge, innovative, and effective. The rhetoric is just too much sometimes.
It's research not rhetoric..plain and simple.

why attack a company trying to it's best to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I did not manipulate the research or fund it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's research not rhetoric..plain and simple.

why attack a company trying to it's best to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I did not manipulate the research or fund it.

Comparing PowerFULL to creatine is rhetoric.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah a p-sarm will do that to you.

Actually it's my recent induction into the 'Ravage' club.

“Hang with me for just a second here. And I will show you how to almost instantly
quintuple your speed, strength, and power to win any fight, against any opponent…
Using ONLY the skills you possess right now.”

I feel feisty. What was that you said:

Rhetoric is a term of using language not a comparitive term..anyway, whatever

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You say, "true, A virtue you should follow."

MY bosses do not disapprove of the way I handle the forums. Do yours?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As they say in showbiz: there's no such thing as bad publicity. USP has a gift.

As they say in showbiz: there's no such thing as bad publicity. USP has a gift.
Is there a rule against posting Human research that I'm not aware of that should cause this sort of backlash. If so, I missed the memo!

I really do not understand why you dissapprove of research being posted. Posting HUMAN research on a product is great publicity.

Attack the research as good or bad and move on instead of jumping on your soap box...thats all.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
What makes me mad is that Powerfull in bulk is not available at Nutra anymore :rant:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Excellent post ! Thank you very much friend ! There is also nothing at all wrong about posting in this forum since we do carry the product. USP has top of the line products, and I personally, am glad to have an innovative company. We need more companies like USP in my opinion. I wish we had these kind of products when I was growing up.

Brother

Brother

Awards
What...no bulk POWERFULL? man im glad i gots mine ...it wont last forever though. any ETA on restock if at all?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Sale! Sale! Sale! J/k, this looks like good info.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
What...no bulk POWERFULL? man im glad i gots mine ...it wont last forever though. any ETA on restock if at all?
Yes, I need some bulk Powerfull. 1-carboxy is OK, but it does not have the same effects for me as bulk Powerfull.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is awesome for off season body fat control, body composition, deep sleep, and greater strength......Could not imagine training without it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just like all the other company's with new and improved products, the original was the best.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I have always supported USPlabs because they make awesome products that work better than most of what I've tried. Cissus literally cured my tendonitis. Powerfull gave me awesome strength and the best sleep ive ever had (which is crucial for growth). AP is pretty damn cool, u can feel ur muscle bellies literally filling up with this stuff.

Gotta get me some more pfull :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I need some bulk Powerfull. 1-carboxy is OK, but it does not have the same effects for me as bulk Powerfull.
It's good stuff that's for sure. Increased libido, increased sleep... makes for a perfect world(if you have the time).:D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I downloaded a .pdf of the study, but I think it's against copyright laws to post it publicly.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
POWERFULL is a great supplement, bottom-line. But I too question the RAVAGE supplement, but was accused of "bashing" and being "2 years old" by USP... It rubbed me the wrong way because coming from a company that I promote to others, and spend a decent amount of my hard-earned money on - to be accoused of such is not so good, IMO. I just wanted to know about the product.

But whatever, to each his own... my money will be spent elsewhere.

Lastly - POWERFULL is a great supplement that has proven itself to me, time and time again.

Actually it's my recent induction into the 'Ravage' club.

I feel feisty. What was that you said:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
In a completely different study performed by Greenspan**, one ingredient in PowerFULL was shown to increase GH production by an incredible 221%!
Greenspan et al. compared HGH response to L-dopa in 44 young patients (31-44 years of age) and 42 older patients (64-88 years of age). All were considered “healthy participants”. Plasma HGH increased by 221% in the young patients and 167% in the older patients. The post L-dopa HGH levels were similar in young and old (4.5 and 4.8mg/ml)​
- Greenspan, S. et al (1991) Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age, Horm Res 36:41-46.

...some of the studies showing that 500mg oral L-dopa is an effective stimulator of HGH release. Whether a person is male or female, young or old, diabetic or not, thin or obese (possibly with Propranolol), a PD patient or not, L-dopa is a natural HGH-releasing agent when taken on an empty stomach. For those who can’t afford HGH injections, or just don’t like self-injecting,L-dopa may provide a reasonable alternative. - L-Dopa: It’s more than an anti-Parkinson drug by James South, MA (http://www.antiaging-systems.com/extract/l-dopa.htm)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it civil fellas and keep the bashing in neutral territory. Doing this in NP's section isn't cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

In a study by Lin & Tucci* the average increase of HGH was 12ng/ml…which is like injecting 5 IU’s of synthetic HGH - (which is a **** load of HGH and would cost you thousands of dollars a month!).

In the same study, a good amount of the HEALTHY test subjects (not old, sick hospital patients) had an increase of 40ng/ml…which is like injection a WHOPPING 15IU’s of synthetic HGH – again, off the charts and would cost you thousands each month.

This proves without a shadow of a doubt PowerFULL contains all-nautral organic ingredients that rival the effects of synthetic Human Growth Hormone!

In addition, these levels are substantially higher than those seen with GHB, the notoriously famous drug, which had a large following many years ago for its supposed ability to decrease fat mass, amongst other things.

Again, this is THIRD PARTY research using HEALTHY MEN so the results are solid as a freakin’ rock…

Speed

PowerFULL’s ingredients reach the blood stream 100% faster, proved to be 110% higher and lasted 165% longer!#

Safety

In addition, the 100% organic ingredients in PowerFULL have been proven extremely safe an effective, unlike synthetic Growth Hormone or synthetic L-dopa.#

* Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

**Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

#Tharakan B, Dhanasekaran M, Mize-Berge J, et al. Anti-parkinson botanical Mucuna pruriens prevents levodopa induced plasmid and genomic DNA damage. Phytother Res. 2007 Jul 11; Published Online Ahead of Print.
was this study done with the original formula or the current one.

POWERFULL is a great supplement, bottom-line. But I too question the RAVAGE supplement, but was accused of "bashing" and being "2 years old" by USP... It rubbed me the wrong way because coming from a company that I promote to others, and spend a decent amount of my hard-earned money on - to be accoused of such is not so good, IMO. I just wanted to know about the product.

But whatever, to each his own... my money will be spent elsewhere.

Lastly - POWERFULL is a great supplement that has proven itself to me, time and time again.

Ravage is a great formula. USPlabs did not write the Copy. We contract manufacture the supplement.

This thread is about posting research on a supplement not attacking other products or a company.

Mathew, I addressed your ravage outrage in past threads. Constantly repeating the same statement out of context is "2 year oldish."

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! I have not attacked you at all - but you feel the need to attack me, and of course, it's OK for you to.

I thank you for your research and your time. Please continue to post such articles for future readings and insight.

WoW! I have not attacked you at all - but you feel the need to attack me, and of course, it's OK for you to.

I thank you for your research and your time. Please continue to post such articles for future readings and insight.
This thread was about posting research to our product. The research is valid, not fabricated, Humann subjects and third party.

I'm not sure why others are running off the path of the related topic. Success dose bread hate but all we've done is add furhter validation to postive anecdotal feedback on PowerFULL.

If you believe the research is BS then attack the research (this is directed to all not just mathew) with research is all I ask.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever done blood tests on PowerFULL? Maybe it's not possible, given the short lived nature of it. Just curious.

Tarkana

Awards
i hope they bring back bulk powerfull. i got some, but once i run out... i like the bulk stuff better. don't know if i'd actually buy the pill form.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Where is bulk powerfull?

Vinny

Awards

Speed

Safety

I rarely come to the boards as boards arent for me unless looking for info but I agree your co brand is very good.
I underdose it but even than get its benefits . I prefer it pre workout hour prior on empty stomach .
Empty stomach is the key imagine most take it at night,etc