Reflavored GF Pro?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recently picked up some more GF Pro from Nutra. To my surprise, the normally awesome tasting Raz Lemonade tasted horrible. I am a bit concerned that the protein may be bad, but the EXP date isn't til Feb09. It doesn't really make sense that they reflavored it, because before it was actually very good.

Anyone know anything about this? Any recommendations for a replacement?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am under the impression that this is most likely a re-formulation, and a bad one at that.

Looking for a decent fruit protein powder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will find out for you. I recentlly bought a blueberry and it tastes excellent.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will find out for you. I recentlly bought a blueberry and it tastes excellent.
Email response I got directly from Ergo:

"We have discontinued that flavor of gr-pro due to the flavoring and other reasons."

It seems like it's just this flavor :(. I've gone through like 20 lbs of Razz is it's the best flavor I've used for PWO w/ water. So sad RIP :whiner:

Still: Anyone have replacement recommendations?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that sucks....the Raspberry Lemonade was one of my favorites as well.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Blueberry was fantastic. I noticed that both the IPRO and GF PRO lines of raspberry lemonade are quite bland now. Practically no lemonade flavoring at all. throw some crystal lite lemonade flavoring in and it isn't half bad.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
Might want to try the syntrax nectar line if you are looking for fruit flavors...they all taste good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might want to try the syntrax nectar line if you are looking for fruit flavors...they all taste good.
Yeah, but Syntrax acts like douchebags so I refuse to support them as a company.